Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia (31308 Views)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 8:09am On Apr 19
udemzyudex:

Lol.. Watch the video and tell me if she was at the ka'bah while recording that video grin.
Doesn't matter. She went for a religious pilgrimage which is an act of worship. If she wants to dance she should separate it from worship.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Horllamideh(m): 8:13am On Apr 19
turmacs:
Please who can help me solve this maths with workings attached?
Time for the first journey is 3 hours
average speed is 55 miles per hour

When returning.... her average speed was (55-22)=33 miles per hour
Time for the return journey was (3+2) hours= 5 hous
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by udemzyudex(m): 8:13am On Apr 19
beardedboy:

Doesn't matter. She went for a religious pilgrimage which is an act of worship. If she wants to dance she should separate it from worship.
But you quoted a quran verse which made reference of the ka'bah, so quote another verse that says you can't dance to any other music while in Saudi Arabia, I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by amah4game: 8:14am On Apr 19
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Father4all: 8:18am On Apr 19
Paraman:
The lady is above your league, ordinary Ghana, you never visit... So I understand your pain grin
I I'm above you and your par ents
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Appletek: 8:21am On Apr 19
beardedboy:

1. I'm a Muslim. Saudi is a Muslim country.

2. I wasn't conquered. My fathers accepted Islam by conviction. There's no single proof for this 'spread by conquer' hoax you all carry around like a divine revelation.

3. Only an arrogant person sees every criticism as an attack and intrusion. A sincere mind sees every criticism as an opportunity for personal reflection.

Now that the lady has criticised, as a sincere mind that you are, I hope you also see it as an opportunity for personal reflection.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Paraman: 8:23am On Apr 19
Father4all:
I I'm above you and your par ents
But you're in pain she's above your league, no lady in your family is at her level... No wander you had to call her a harlot grin

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Father4all: 8:26am On Apr 19
Paraman:
But you're in pain she's above your league, no lady in your family is at her level... No wander you had to call her a harlot grin
you are your general.tions are in pains for.ever
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by freeborn02: 8:26am On Apr 19
beardedboy:

1. Read the verse after it. The verse says all who claim to be believers will be tested by passing a bridge over hell. The believers will be saved i.e they will cross safely but the hypocrites will fall into hell.
Hypocrites who do stuff like the lady you're defending did.
It means all of you will first enter hell fire, then those who are devout will be saved from hell. So, the journey of all Muslims to eternity starts From hell fire.

2. The verse refers to all the people who believed on their respective prophets (peace be upon them) before the sending of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). So it includes the Jews who believed in Moses before the coming of Jesus. Also the Christians who believed in Jesus before the coming of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon them all).

But anyone who claims to be a Jew but doesn't believe in Jesus, or anyone who claims to be a Christian but doesn't believe in Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon them) is a disbeliever.

1. Show me where Quran 2:62 talks about believing in a "prophet". You are giving it your own translation.

1. Disbelief in one prophet is tantamount to disbelief in all prophets. In Surah Shu'araa verse 125 - 139, Allah said:

They disbelieved in only the messenger sent to them but were accused of disbelieving in all messengers.

That's because the message of all prophets and messengers is one

Do you believe in Jesus Christ?

Secondly, anyone who worships (prays to) any being asides his Creator is an outright disbeliever irrespective of whatever name he calls himself or whoever he ascribes himself with. And that includes paracletians like you.

Do you think the Meccan allah in the Quran is your creator? No. The allah in the Quran is an idol worshiped in Mecca long before Mohammed was born. The Allah of the Quran is a pagan idol. it is not God who created heaven and earth.

Mohammed only ascribed the glory of YHWH of the Bible to ur pagan allah.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Agapeunit(m): 8:29am On Apr 19
mrdharkchild:
She for just keep them quiet.
She go reply. If e happen now, even Biden no fit save am o.

Them no dey tell person.

Ranting is cheap, when e happen, all your followers u dey try convince no go save you
Nothing go happen bro! She is not a northern pls!
dem no born dem well make dem come kill for yorubaland! Na for dere northern side dem fit dey do dt rubbish.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Paraman: 8:34am On Apr 19
Father4all:
you are your general.tions are in pains for.ever
But I didn't call her a harlot. she's living the kind of life you can only dream of... No wander you're in pains grin
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Father4all: 8:49am On Apr 19
Paraman:
But I didn't call her a harlot. she's living the kind of life you can only dream of... No wander you're in pains grin
you and your hope.less pare.nts will be in pains forever
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Paraman: 8:53am On Apr 19
Father4all:
You're jealous you will never get to her level, she's above your league no wander you had to call her a harlot grin
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Paraman: 8:54am On Apr 19
Father4all:
Seun

OAM4J

Father4all is breaking rule 11 and 2
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by hardam003: 8:58am On Apr 19
She might not even be a Muslim, because there are lots of African migrants in Saudi Arabia hustling.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Agapeunit(m): 9:11am On Apr 19
LyfeJennings:

That girl is just an illiterate living in the West
To think she is feeling untouchable is very funny
Hand fit meet am anywhere in the world
Someone who lives her life on social media
She is just funny
I pray the real fanatics catch up with her and just show her a touch of what real life is
She would learn to behave herself next time
Abeg! Keep ur yeye praya in ur pocket. Are northerners d owner of islam abi are they d only muslims in d world? Imorality lives within them everyday what have they done to that? All they is to kill innocent people, while so many of them are into terrorist groups,kidnapping,forceful rapes n sponsorships of all this evil deeds,how many of them in d north has make a strong solid stand to eradicate ds nonsense = NONE!
Let them clean up d evil in dere land first b4 fighting for a foreign god.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Danmisra(m): 9:28am On Apr 19
This is one of the beauty of Islam, where if s person does wrong thing, he will be informed instantly .

Unlike the lawless religion, that its followers indulge in all manner of vices such as homosexualism, cannibalism, alcoholism, trafficking etc simply because they believe one man died for all their sins, so they became lawless people.

Reasons why nobody takes them serious, even themselves they are doubting their faith in God.
I wonder why the man who died for their sins didn't die at the beginning of the world but came last after billions of people had died, and funny enough these people believe in prophet.
Lastly if you want to be an atheist simply join them, cos many things they claim are in Christianity are not found in the Bible and the Bible is full of contradictions and immorality, lastly before I forget, they do edit God's laws( Bible ) periodically to suit their selfish interest , this is done at the highest leadership level.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Freestar: 9:39am On Apr 19
aikyg:
Waawu! She sounds really angry. However no matter how angry you are, you should not ascribe the the attack by a few individuals to the whole Hausa tribe.

But Everytime in the past when those attacks happened, the whole tribe went silent.

Why do you think that is?
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by EmmyDJourno: 10:07am On Apr 19
Yoruba Muslims have the biggest identity crisis in Africa, that’s what the Hausa, Fulani and Islamist use to ride them🤣
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Father4all: 10:10am On Apr 19
Paraman:
You're jealous you will never get to her level, she's above your league no wander you had to call her a harlot grin
you wey de live for Ajegunle grin
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 10:17am On Apr 19
freeborn02:

It means all of you will first enter hell fire, then those who are devout will be saved from hell. So, the journey of all Muslims to eternity starts From hell fire.
1. Show me where Quran 2:62 talks about believing in a "prophet". You are giving it your own translation.
Do you believe in Jesus Christ?
Do you think the Meccan allah in the Quran is your creator? No. The allah in the Quran is an idol worshiped in Mecca long before Mohammed was born. The Allah of the Quran is a pagan idol. it is not God who created heaven and earth.
Mohammed only ascribed the glory of YHWH of the Bible to ur pagan allah.
1. So everyone who passes thirdmailand bridge has passed through the Lagos Lagoon? See your reasoning!

2. Did you miss the part that said: "whoever believes in Allâh and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord".
It's explicit that only those who believe in Allah alone are included in this promise.

3. I believe Jesus is a prophet of Allah. Like Abraham, Noah, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, and John the Baptist, he was sent to preach the worship of the one God. Show me where Jesus asked you to worship him.

4. Yet the pagan Arabs fought the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) with their lives and wealth?!
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by MrCork: 10:31am On Apr 19
ukaface:

Good morning o

angry
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by sammiewrite(m): 11:14am On Apr 19
She brought this on herself. I was born into one of the organized religions but at the right time, I freed myself. Today, no riff-raff, by virtue of association, can tell me what to do, when, and/or how to do it. I'm only liable to the laws of whatever country I find myself at any particular time.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Sleekfingers: 12:03pm On Apr 19
The backwardness in the North is something else.

Useless region . Dragging this country backward.

Despite the quota system on education. Dem no dey go. Na religion Dem carry for head like sour kunu......
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Metrofox(m): 12:24pm On Apr 19
beardedboy:

I'm bettering my society in ways you or your unborn generation can never best.

I build tools that help women and children live in good health.

You're just an online rat!

grin actually you're just a religious fanatic with a very poor education and little knowledge of history who is willing to gatekeep the doctrines of his slave master like a loyal dog. Go read a book or better still go find the girls kidnapped by your fellow black monkeys and better their health.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by spiSeyi: 12:34pm On Apr 19
woojin:
the religion doesnt belong to saudi. They can be wrong we can be right
Why is Mecca your holy land, why is it that it's from KSA that your Salah is determined? undecided Saudi owns Islam and you can't be more Muslim than they are. Your religion rules are mainly for the poor among yougrin .
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Eriokanmi: 1:04pm On Apr 19
beardedboy:

That your family members chose to be unserious isn't my fault.

Islam is bigger than northern Nigeria. Islam bigger than Yobe state. Islam is bigger than one governor somewhere.

This is simple stuff but common sense isn't common.
Unserious indeed. Mtcheew
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Eriokanmi: 1:06pm On Apr 19
ComeToJesus:

If I am not mistaken,that same governor was recently promoted to cloud 72 where a bevy of virgins are waiting to titillate and tantalise him to aljanus ecstasy ..
grin grin grin
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Hamilton1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19
tctrills:

Oga Saudi Arabia is still one of the most oppressive nations. They have not left anyone behind. The imprison you for drinking. Their women are not allowed to talk to christian men. They kill you if you stop being a Moslem. Please what have they left behind?
Have you been to Saudi Arabia before?
You de somewhere for North East Bokoharams bush de talk nonsense,
Do you know how many football players in Saudi league way de drink?? Do you know how many of there women that always talk with Players and different christians in Stadium?
All this nonsense you de talk Saudi is not doing it again, they are now among the most civilized nations in Middle East
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by tctrills: 4:12pm On Apr 19
Hamilton1:

Have you been to Saudi Arabia before?
You de somewhere for North East Bokoharams bush de talk nonsense,
Do you know how many football players in Saudi league way de drink?? Do you know how many of there women that always talk with Players and different christians in Stadium?
All this nonsense you de talk Saudi is not doing it again, they are now among the most civilized nations in Middle East
Oga just stop. Educate yourself before talking to me.
https://www.expatica.com/sa/living/gov-law-admin/rules-and-laws-on-drugs-and-alcohol-in-saudi-arabia-71303/
You're welcome
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by hansomb: 4:54pm On Apr 19
Tflex01:
You should leave their religion for them babe. Yorubas are never fanatics.

I even read the posts where some Northerners accused her of blasphemy and suggesting funny punishment, like una wan kill Yoruba girl because she vibed to Davido music?? 😂

Be like say una dey mad!!!

Who told you Islam belongs to Hausa man ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) / Pastor Enoch Adeboye's 2022 Prophecies / Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical?

Viewing this topic: MrGerald(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.