Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia (31310 Views)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by SolarEngr(m): 6:09am On Apr 19
turmacs:
This is completely wrong

corrected
Let's break down the problem step by step:

1. **Going to visit friends:**
- Distance: 165 miles
- Time: Let's call the time taken for this part of the trip: t_1
- Average Speed: s_1

2. **Returning from the visit:**
- Time: t_1 + 2hours (as it took 2 hours longer than the initial trip)
- Average Speed: s_1 - 22 mph (as the speed was reduced by 22 mph due to construction)

We can use the formula Distance = Speed×Time to find the average speed and time for each part of the trip.

For the first part of the trip:
165 = s_1 × t_1

For the return trip:
165 = (s_1 - 22) × (t_1 + 2)

Now we have a system of equations to solve for ( s_1 ) and ( t_1 ). Let's start by solving for ( t_1 ) in the first equation:
t_1 = 165/s_1

Substitute this expression for t_1 into the second equation:
165 = (s_1 - 22) × (165/s_1 + 2)

Now, let's simplify and solve for s_1:

165= 165 + 2s_1 - 3630/s_1 - 44
0 = 2s_1 - 3630/s_1 -44
0 = 2s_1² - 44s_1 - 3630
0 = (s_1 - 55) (s_1 + 33)
s_1 = 55mph

Now that we have the average speed for the first part of the trip, we can find t_1 :
t_1 = 165/55
= 3hours

For the return trip: t_1 + 2 = 3 + 2 = 5 hours
s_1 - 22 = 55 - 22 = 33mph

So, the time and average speed for each part of the trip are approximately:
- Going to visit friends: 3 hours at 55 mph
- Returning from the visit: 5 hours at 33 mph

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:25am On Apr 19
ukaface:
Tor
Aunty don vex

Who go settle this case now

You see anything Muslim I fear them o
Whether na Yoruba Abi na Hausa Muslim, Wetin I don use my eyes see for their side reach for me to give them space

Good morning..
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by LyfeJennings(m): 6:30am On Apr 19
Dpharisee:
She said if she was in Nigeria Hausas would have lynched her for something that meant nothing to the owners of Islam in Saudi Arabia because of Hausas Islamic fanaticm.
This is hitting below the belt for northern Muslims who commit jungle justice and murder in the name of Islam cheesy

That girl is just an illiterate living in the West
To think she is feeling untouchable is very funny
Hand fit meet am anywhere in the world
Someone who lives her life on social media
She is just funny
I pray the real fanatics catch up with her and just show her a touch of what real life is
She would learn to behave herself next time
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by ShenTeh(m): 6:32am On Apr 19
Like I said on Twitter, the best arguement has not even been presented, which is the fact that the people whose religion we are copying saw her in the act and had no problem with it, but hypocritical zealots thousands of miles away are foaming by the side of their mouths.

2 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by sanya4good(m): 6:34am On Apr 19
So as deep as you are in Islam you don't know that allah asked its followers to kill people who don't follow it for himself.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by ShenTeh(m): 6:38am On Apr 19
Paraman:
Some Arabs saw are dancing but have no issue with her, but some clowns somewhere in Africa are angry.

In my assessment, this is the best arguement.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by IbotNugida(m): 6:39am On Apr 19
she's was only called, but not chosen!
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Shinjawestern: 6:46am On Apr 19
Originalsly:

Hmmm ... God bless Israel for doing the Lord's work . God is blessing gays? ... and transgender?... atheists and murderers? Did God bless Sodom and Gomorrah? ... what was happening there that is not happening in Israel? Confused Christians everywhere condemning other religions but extremely ignorant of their own.

Crying head slammer

Go find Ur blessing from hamas
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by freeborn02: 7:10am On Apr 19
Thundafireseun:
I still prefer the seriousness in Islam….

Compared to the ridicule and comedy most Nigerian pastors have turned Christianity into….

Meanwhile be careful lady…. No be every thing dem Dey carry play

It isn't by physical seriousness. It's by the substance of the religion. Scratch below that so-called seriousness and you will see deception, hypocrisy and moral decadence
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by ShenTeh(m): 7:12am On Apr 19
If there are 2 Muslims left on the planet, there would soon be one left.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Xxxylxxxx: 7:18am On Apr 19
youngreezy:
Hope say she base abroad oooo, because northerners no dey take religion and blasphemy Play ooo, before you know Dem don say she blasphem
That's if you're in the north. None of them here in the West can try kill here in the name of blasphemy.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Paraman: 7:24am On Apr 19
Father4all:
Harlot
You're angry she's above your level... You're one of the people she's talking about.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by caco(m): 7:25am On Apr 19
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Paraman: 7:25am On Apr 19
mrdharkchild:
She for just keep them quiet.
She go reply. If e happen now, even Biden no fit save am o.

Them no dey tell person.

Ranting is cheap, when e happen, all your followers u dey try convince no go save you
When will you take the lead?

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by freeborn02: 7:28am On Apr 19
beardedboy:

It's a nonsensical and hypocritic comment.

Firstly, every religion has principles and regulations. If you're not ready to abide by them then you leave. Simple. At least, you should learn to take correction or at least take an L when your attention is called.

Secondly, people have the freedom to criticise whoever does something wrong in their opinion especially if it has to do with their common interest.

Thirdly, you're not a Muslim so what's your business with Muslim matter?

Upon all your Islamic "principles", you will all end up in hell fire and only the mark on your forehead will be used to recognize you (Sahih al-Bukhari 6573)

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Paraman: 7:30am On Apr 19
quadraheem:
She would have been arrested if caught by the authority for desecrating the Holy land.
You better go and make Tawbah and seek for a lot of istighfaar.
Don’t let the people of social media deceive you that you did well.
What is wrong is wrong!
What's the wrong thing she did?
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Father4all: 7:35am On Apr 19
Paraman:
You're angry she's above your level... You're one of the people she's talking about.

she is above all your fami.lies
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 7:35am On Apr 19
freeborn02:

Upon all your Islamic "principles", you will all end up in hell fire and only the mark on your forehead will be used to recognize you (Sahih al-Bukhari 6573)
It's hypocritic Muslims like the miscreant you're defending that are being referred to in the hadith you quoted.

The true believer will enter paradise without any questioning.

But disbelievers like you have no hope of as long as you die upon your disbelief. NO HOPE!!!
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 7:36am On Apr 19
Pickieox:

Thrash! Terrorist spotted. Woes to your fake Arabian allah, and muhammed (s. a. w.). Muhammed is mad🥴
Says someone supporting genocide!
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Paraman: 7:36am On Apr 19
Father4all:
she is above all your fami.lies
The lady is above your league, ordinary Ghana, you never visit... So I understand your pain grin
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 7:37am On Apr 19
Metrofox:

oga keep quiet and go and think of how to better your society. All these religious fanatics with mental laziness. you enter Saudi na once them go sell you to highest bidder
I'm bettering my society in ways you or your unborn generation can never best.

I build tools that help women and children live in good health.

You're just an online rat!
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 7:39am On Apr 19
Dybala11:

Is fanaticism and religious killings part of your so called principles and regulations?
That question is better directed at the fanatics who killed Fatimah and her three children in the south east.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 7:40am On Apr 19
thatigboman:
ur religion is like a hard drug. U stay it kills u, u leave they kill u
- Mkpurumiri discipline (2024)
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Goodlady(f): 7:40am On Apr 19
Naz34:
so make she go die for jerusalem wey Iran and Israel dey bomb any how ba. Even Israelies dey run comot for Jerusalem at the moment. Try dey reason well abeg.
Receive nuke!
As Isreal dey confront their adversaries, people still visit their holy land and express themselves freely. Not the other way round for janjaweêd lands.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 7:42am On Apr 19
Eriokanmi:
Which yeye principles are you talking about here? I have moslems in my family and they're not fanatics. Live and let live. The lady had explained exactly what happened.

Which principle did former governor of yobe state, Abba bukar Ibrahim who put sharia on his head have, when he said a poor girl should be stoned to death because she commited adultery but was videoed while wearing his singlet in a hotel after furnicatong with 3 whores? Why wasn't he stoned to death after seeing that video? When confronted by the press, he first denied it but after watching the video, he said he's entitled to his privacy...Abeg.

Islam in the north is a sect , not a religous belief or faith. A governor will steal dollars and be left alone while a poor boy who stole a goat would be amputated, what principles are you talking about exactly?
That your family members chose to be unserious isn't my fault.

Islam is bigger than northern Nigeria. Islam bigger than Yobe state. Islam is bigger than one governor somewhere.

This is simple stuff but common sense isn't common.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by freeborn02: 7:43am On Apr 19
beardedboy:

It's hypocritic Muslims like the miscreant you're defending that are being referred to in the hadith you quoted.

The true believer will enter paradise without any questioning.

Are you sure about that? Read Quran 19:71, which says all Muslims will end up in hell fire first and will stay there until judgement day.

But disbelievers like you have no hope of as long as you die upon your disbelief. NO HOPE!!!
Lolz. You call me a disbeliever because I'm a Christian, but your book of confusion called Quran said i Will enter heaven. grin. Read Quran 2:62. How much do you know about your Quran? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 7:44am On Apr 19
udemzyudex:

Abide by what principles and regulations?

Open your Quran and tell us what she did wrong by quoting a verse from it.

I'm patiently waiting.

Their Salât (prayer) at the House (of Allâh, i.e. the Ka‘bah at Makkah) was nothing but whistling and clapping of hands. Therefore taste the punishment because you used to disbelieve. (Anfal: 35)

If clapping and whistling is this condemnable, dancing is worse.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 7:48am On Apr 19
Appletek:

Firstly, going by your third poser, you're not a Saudi, so what concerns you meddlesome interlopers with what happened in Saudi?

Secondly, you are not custodians of Islam. You were conquered and Islam forced into your skulls. If the Saudi people who are the owners of the Islam see nothing wrong with it, how does that now concern you?
You lack the right to ask someone to leave Islam, all of you combined together, you cant ask the person to leave.

Finally, criticism should come from a position of knowledge and love, not from a position of ignorance and shameless meddlesomeness.

1. I'm a Muslim. Saudi is a Muslim country.

2. I wasn't conquered. My fathers accepted Islam by conviction. There's no single proof for this 'spread by conquer' hoax you all carry around like a divine revelation.

3. Only an arrogant person sees every criticism as an attack and intrusion. A sincere mind sees every criticism as an opportunity for personal reflection.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Connoisseur(m): 7:53am On Apr 19
rillchritty:

You seem to have misinterpreted the information about the time taken for the return journey—it is not 2 hours; rather 2 hours more than the time taken for the forward journey.
Yeah I found that part later
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by ukaface(f): 7:58am On Apr 19
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Good morning..
Good morning o
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by udemzyudex(m): 8:05am On Apr 19
beardedboy:

Their Salât (prayer) at the House (of Allâh, i.e. the Ka‘bah at Makkah) was nothing but whistling and clapping of hands. Therefore taste the punishment because you used to disbelieve. (Anfal: 35)

If clapping and whistling is this condemnable, dancing is worse.

Lol.. Watch the video and tell me if she was at the ka'bah while recording that video grin.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 8:08am On Apr 19
freeborn02:

Are you sure about that? Read Quran 19:71, which says all Muslims will end up in hell fire first and will stay there until judgement day.

Lolz. You call me a disbeliever because I'm a Christian, but your book of confusion called Quran said i Will enter heaven. grin. Read Quran 2:62. How much do you know about your Quran? grin
1. Read the verse after it. The verse says all who claim to be believers will be tested by passing a bridge over hell. The believers will be saved i.e they will cross safely but the hypocrites will fall into hell.
Hypocrites who do stuff like the lady you're defending did.

2. The verse refers to all the people who believed on their respective prophets (peace be upon them) before the sending of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). So it includes the Jews who believed in Moses before the coming of Jesus. Also the Christians who believed in Jesus before the coming of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon them all).

But anyone who claims to be a Jew but doesn't believe in Jesus, or anyone who claims to be a Christian but doesn't believe in Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon them) is a disbeliever.
That's because:
1. Disbelief in one prophet is tantamount to disbelief in all prophets. In Surah Shu'araa verse 125 - 139, Allah said:

‘Âd (people) belied the Messengers.
....So they belied him, and We destroyed them. Verily in this is indeed a sign, yet most of them are not believers.
They disbelieved in only the messenger sent to them but were accused of disbelieving in all messengers.

That's because the message of all prophets and messengers is one:

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): Worship Allâh (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Tâghût (all false deities i.e. do not worship Tâghût besides Allâh). Then of them were some whom Allâh guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth).Surah Nahl: 36

Secondly, anyone who worships (prays to) any being asides his Creator is an outright disbeliever irrespective of whatever name he calls himself or whoever he ascribes himself with. And that includes paracletians like you.

Surely, they have disbelieved who say: Allâh is the Messiah [‘Îsâ (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary). But the Messiah [‘Îsâ (Jesus)] said: O Children of Israel! Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord. Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allâh, then Allâh has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.
- Maidah: 72

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) / Pastor Enoch Adeboye's 2022 Prophecies / Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.