Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia (31282 Views)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Trojan8(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18
Konquest:

Less is more... When you talk too much, you begin to make banal comments and end up aggravating issues. She should have been more succinct in her video defense or rebuttal instead of saying a lot of in needless stuff.

Even right on the UK and United States home soils, if you say something that violates minimum standards in Islamic teachings, the fundamentalists in the UK and U.S will attack and harm you with a knife or you could get shot. It's happened in the past.. So, she should just stay low wherever she is from here on out.

However, I've known for many years now (despite not being a Muslim) that dancing in videos to Islamic songs is not allowed Islam.

It's good to be aware of international etiquettes so that you don't inadvertently violate the cultures and religions of others around the world when traveling or when making TV ads.

Who do you like this? So Davido sings Islamic songs? A clown and more.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Eriokanmi: 11:57pm On Apr 18
beardedboy:

It's a nonsensical and hypocritic comment.

Firstly, every religion has principles and regulations. If you're not ready to abide by them then you leave. Simple. At least, you should learn to take correction or at least take an L when your attention is called.

Secondly, people have the freedom to criticise whoever does something wrong in their opinion especially if it has to do with their common interest.

Thirdly, you're not a Muslim so what's your business with Muslim matter?

Which yeye principles are you talking about here? I have moslems in my family and they're not fanatics. Live and let live. The lady had explained exactly what happened.

Which principle did former governor of yobe state, Abba bukar Ibrahim who put sharia on his head have, when he said a poor girl should be stoned to death because she commited adultery but was videoed while wearing his singlet in a hotel after furnicatong with 3 whores? Why wasn't he stoned to death after seeing that video? When confronted by the press, he first denied it but after watching the video, he said he's entitled to his privacy...Abeg.

Islam in the north is a sect , not a religous belief or faith. A governor will steal dollars and be left alone while a poor boy who stole a goat would be amputated, what principles are you talking about exactly?

13 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by ComeToJesus: 11:58pm On Apr 18
Northern Nigeria needs mass education, re-orientation, a renewed world view and freedom from themselves.

They are in iron clad bondage, hence the growing menace of banditry, terrorism and clannish warlords.

5 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by tctrills: 11:58pm On Apr 18
ednut1:
The people in the video were not offended. These northerner Muslims are mostly terrorists
The northerner Muslims are terrorists, the igbos are evil so who are the good people to you?
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Fren232: 11:59pm On Apr 18
Hopefully one day the north will go their way with their backward thinking.
They are too fanatical for the civilised world.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by ComeToJesus: 12:03am On Apr 19
Eriokanmi:
Which yeye principles are you talking about here? I have moslems in my family and they're not fanatics. Live and let live. The lady had explained exactly what happened.

Which principle did former governor of yobe had when he said a poor girl should be stoned to death because she commited adultery but was videoed while wearing his singlet in a hotel after furnicatong with 3 whores? Way wasn't he stoned to death after seeing that video? When confronted by the press, he first denied it but after watching the video, he said he's entitled to his privacy...Abeg.

Islam in the north is a sect , not a religous belief or faith. A governor will steal dollars and be left alone while a poor boy who stole a goat would be amputated, what principles are you talking about exactly?

If I am not mistaken,that same governor was recently promoted to cloud 72 where a bevy of virgins are waiting to titillate and tantalise him to aljanus ecstasy ..

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by tctrills: 12:04am On Apr 19
EleventhWeirdo:

And who made you bigots enforcer of the so called principles? Are you slow in the head or it's just the terrorist gene manifesting? Religion is a personal relationship with God. Why would you police someone else's religious affairs? Secondly, there is a difference between constructive criticism and constituting social media nuisance and thuggery. The latter is what the st00peed fanatics online are being to the lady. Thirdly, is this a Muslim forum?

Islam is not a personal relationship with God. It's a religion that ascribes punishments to people who break it's rules.
I am not a Muslim and I can't tell if she broke the rules of Islam but it's so wrong to say that Islam is a relationship between an individual and his God.
Islam is a community, a government. It's the rule and law of it's people. It goes beyond the individual and his God.
If you doubt me go to Saudi Arabia and proclaim that Mohamed is not a prophet in public and come back to tell how it went.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Trojan8(m): 12:06am On Apr 19
beardedboy:

Firstly, every religion has principles and regulations. If you're not ready to abide by them then you leave. Simple. At least, you should learn to take correction or at least take an L when your attention is called.

Secondly, people have the freedom to criticise whoever does something wrong in their opinion especially if it has to do with their common interest.

Bearded mumu.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by tctrills: 12:13am On Apr 19
Hamilton1:

Why didn't the Saudi Arabians in the place she is dancing lunch her with stones??
Make una try get sense for this life, Saudi Arabia way give you Islam don left you behind grin grin
Even Britian and Spanish way give us Christianity don left us behind also.
Make we try get sense
Oga Saudi Arabia is still one of the most oppressive nations. They have not left anyone behind. The imprison you for drinking. Their women are not allowed to talk to christian men. They kill you if you stop being a Moslem. Please what have they left behind?

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Connoisseur(m): 12:15am On Apr 19
turmacs:
Please who can help me solve this maths with workings attached?

Distance = speed * time
165 = (x-22) * 2 :from the question
165 = 2x - 44
2x = 165 + 44
x = 209/2
x = 104.5

That means the average speed on the return leg was 104.5km/h

The average speed on the first leg is therefore 104.5 + 22 = 126.5km/h

Time averaged on the first leg is;
165/126.5 = ~ 78mins
1hr 18 mins

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Paraman: 12:16am On Apr 19
turmacs:

Are you blind or is it that you can't read? I said show working, i know the answer but i need the workings. Only God knows where you copied this from, rubbish. Simple instructions they can't follow.
Dam!! I hope this is not the way you really talk to people.

How can you be this unnecessary rude? What an irritating thing.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Encyclopedia1: 12:18am On Apr 19
When they use millions to buy ticket to go to Umrah for u, y will u not dance inside Haram? At least u don’t know the meaning of that holy place so I don’t blame u jare.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by thatigboman: 12:20am On Apr 19
Konquest:

Less is more... When you talk too much, you begin to make banal comments and end up aggravating issues. She should have been more succinct in her video defense or rebuttal instead of saying a lot of in needless stuff.

Even right on the UK and United States home soils, if you say something that violates minimum standards in Islamic teachings, the fundamentalists in the UK and U.S will attack and harm you with a knife or you could get shot. It's happened in the past.. So, she should just stay low wherever she is from here on out.

However, I've known for many years now (despite not being a Muslim) that dancing in videos to core Islamic songs is not allowed in Islam unlike some faiths like like the that don't disapprove of such.

It's good to be aware of international etiquettes so that you don't inadvertently violate the cultures and religions of others around the world when traveling or when making TV commercials.

oga keep quiet if you don't have anything useful to say. Arabs dance to Arabic song which you have termed 'islamic'. Aghfans dance to their language music which u term 'islamic'.
The song she was dancing towards a well know yoruba party song, not religious. And it wasn't a live performance, it's all this tiktok performance
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Lifestone(m): 12:27am On Apr 19
Konquest:

However, I've known for many years now (despite not being a Muslim) that dancing in videos to core Islamic songs is not allowed in Islam unlike some faiths like like the that don't disapprove of such.

It's good to be aware of international etiquettes so that you don't inadvertently violate the cultures and religions of others around the world when traveling or when making TV commercials.

That girl is a Yoruba girl, she's liberated. We don't run things the way those fundamentalists does

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by omoadeleye(m): 12:28am On Apr 19
turmacs:
Please who can help me solve this maths with workings attached?

E be like say na 8 hours to go and 10 hours to return with an average of 20 miles/hour
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by SIRTee15: 12:28am On Apr 19
Encyclopedia1:
When they use millions to buy ticket to go to Umrah for u, y will u not dance inside Haram? At least u don’t know the meaning of that holy place so I don’t blame u jare.

so what exactly is holy about this place that justify killing a soul because she danced in public.
is it not kabba that was once filled with multiple idols or the kabba that was desecrated by fellow muslims and had the black stone taken away by Qarmatians.
So by shedding innocent blood will now make the place more holy or what

3 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by ufotunang: 12:30am On Apr 19
Wetin concern me 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by thatigboman: 12:32am On Apr 19
beardedboy:

ur religion is like a hard drug. U stay it kills u, u leave they kill u

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Dybala11(m): 12:36am On Apr 19
youngreezy:
Hope say she base abroad oooo, because northerners no dey take religion and blasphemy Play ooo, before you know Dem don say she blasphem
She's not totally safe for the abroad sef. May God help her.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Dybala11(m): 12:40am On Apr 19
beardedboy:

Is fanaticism and religious killings part of your so called principles and regulations?

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by rillchritty(m): 12:44am On Apr 19
Connoisseur:

Distance = speed * time
165 = (x-22) * 2 :from the question
165 = 2x - 44
2x = 165 + 44
x = 209/2
x = 104.5

That means the average speed on the return leg was 104.5km/h

The average speed on the first leg is therefore 104.5 + 22 = 126.5km/h

Time averaged on the first leg is;
165/126.5 = ~ 78mins
1hr 18 mins

You seem to have misinterpreted the information about the time taken for the return journey—it is not 2 hours; rather 2 hours more than the time taken for the forward journey.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by cardoctor(m): 12:51am On Apr 19
The truth cant this much truthfully bitter. We need to work on ourselves considering religion and its true doctrine.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by adams123: 1:00am On Apr 19
Dpharisee:
She said if she was in Nigeria Hausas would have lynched her for something that meant nothing to the owners of Islam in Saudi Arabia because of Hausas Islamic fanaticm.
This is hitting below the belt for northern Muslims who commit jungle justice and murder in the name of Islam cheesy

No one owns Islam, Islam is for all mankind. You better start learning Islam to avoid dying as a non Muslim.
You should study Islam, forget about what hausas are doing, Islam doesn't belong to Hausas neither belong to Arabs but to all of us

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by shedy03(m): 1:02am On Apr 19
christejames:
Wow, I'm loving this lady...

We first have our culture before those religions undecided
To the northern Muslims, it's the religion first o. Islam first.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by shedy03(m): 1:04am On Apr 19
Gbadugbakun:
Hausa Muslims are the dumbest creatures on this planet
Their islam na Band A-extreme.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Father4all: 1:06am On Apr 19
Harlot
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by shedy03(m): 1:06am On Apr 19
Thundafireseun:
I still prefer the seriousness in Islam….

Compared to the ridicule and comedy most Nigerian pastors have turned Christianity into….

Meanwhile be careful lady…. No be every thing dem Dey carry play
What's the need for this comparism now? Wetin bring this one?

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by DMerciful(m): 1:12am On Apr 19
Fine Yoruba girl
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Tranquillity360: 1:18am On Apr 19
Gbadugbakun:
Hausa Muslims are the dumbest creatures on this planet
They are the same with yorubas
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Agapeunit(m): 1:25am On Apr 19
youngreezy:
Hope say she base abroad oooo, because northerners no dey take religion and blasphemy Play ooo, before you know Dem don say she blasphem
Shey dem go come yorubaland come kill her? Lolx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.