Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia (31314 Views)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by dipsx(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19
turmacs:
Please who can help me solve this maths with workings attached?
Check the attached solution.

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by chicoMX(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19
turmacs:

Here it is.
The first trip takes 5.5hrs and the return trip 7.5hrs. Average speed 26miles/hr

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:34am On Apr 20
ukaface:

Good morning o

How is your health?
Hope you're getting better. Quick recovery.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by sanerugwei: 10:14am On Apr 20
To find the average speed for each part of Megan's trip, we need to use the formula:
average speed = total distance / total time
The total distance for each part of the trip is 165 km.
Let's assume that Megan's average speed on her way to see her friends was x km/h. Then, her average speed on her way back was (x - 22) km/h, since she had to reduce her speed by 22 miles per hour (35.4 km/h).
The time it took Megan to travel to see her friends was 165 km / x km/h, and the time it took her to travel back was 165 km / (x - 22) km/h.
Since the trip back took 2 hours longer, we can write the equation:
165 km / x km/h + 2 hours = 165 km / (x - 22) km/h
Solving this equation for x, we get:
x = 55 km/h
Therefore, Megan's average speed on her way to see her friends was 55 km/h, and her average speed on her way back was 33 km/h.
The time it took Megan to travel to see her friends was 165 km / 55 km/h = 3 hours, and the time it took her to travel back was 165 km / 33 km/h = 5 hours.

turmacs:
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Hamilton1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20
tctrills:

Oga just stop. Educate yourself before talking to me.
https://www.expatica.com/sa/living/gov-law-admin/rules-and-laws-on-drugs-and-alcohol-in-saudi-arabia-71303/
You're welcome
Oga millions of people de consume Alcohol in Saudi, keep decieving yourself
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by tctrills: 2:02pm On Apr 20
Hamilton1:

Oga millions of people de consume Alcohol in Saudi, keep decieving yourself
Educate yourself with the law and stop being an embarrassment.
Millions drink alcohol in Kano so what's your point?
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by k4kenny(f): 5:50pm On Apr 20
Goodlady:
Why did you go to Mecca instead of Jerusalem?
You sef don see say ya family members in religion are mad goats especially those born to suffer in Nigeria and perish in hell northerners that carried religion on head. They are not related to any islámic prophet o!
Their region is the most poor and underdeveloped. Yet they emphasis on religion more than economic development thinking their rewards are in heaven but most ll suffer double jeopardy. Suffer for Nigeria and suffer for hell. Cos I dunno a region that promotes over breeding to win election and hide under religion of piss to marry many wives! Even Boko Haram and Bandits now kidnap girls, impregnate them plentiful and later release them back to society for govt and anyone to help them raise their kids. See case of recently rescued, Chibok girl: https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/18/troops-rescue-pregnant-chibok-girl-with-kids-10-years-after/. They v mortgaged the future of the north with religion and extremism.
The werey that called world attention to her post need to be handled by DSS for inciting religious tension and politics. He said someone carried Tinubu's poster to Mecca. Wetin concern him?

Dear sister, stay safe, be alert. You better port to the better side with Jesus Christ. You can be guaranteed of no one threatening to kill you by blasphemy. Buy pepper spray, get licensed gun and other preventive measures. You v spoken well. Your voice ll echo around the world against janjaweêds like AntiChristian, CoronaVirusPro k4kenny Rashduct4luv Lukuluku69 Biodun556.
All of you receive healings or nukes!

Why di you keep mentioning me arabirin? Is it because me and my fellow proud muslims have steadily exposed the lies of your terrorist slave masters grin grin grin grin. Is that's what's peppering you for body? Pele, you'll be alright.

Anyhoo, lemme totori you with more pictures of your terrorist ogas. Use that one hol body, mention me again and I'll add more tongue wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Encyclopedia1: 8:08pm On Apr 20
SIRTee15:

so what exactly is holy about this place that justify killing a soul because she danced in public.
is it not kabba that was once filled with multiple idols or the kabba that was desecrated by fellow muslims and had the black stone taken away by Qarmatians.
So by shedding innocent blood will now make the place more holy or what

Yes now. Like shedding the blood of Jesus made your souls clean.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Goodlady(f): 11:29am On Apr 21
k4kenny:

Why di you keep mentioning me arabirin? Is it because me and my fellow proud muslims have steadily exposed the lies of your terrorist slave masters grin grin grin grin. Is that's what's peppering you for body? Pele, you'll be alright.

Anyhoo, lemme totori you with more pictures of your terrorist ogas. Use that one hol body, mention me again and I'll add more tongue wink cheesy
Sha no let IDF catch you. Dem go nuke you till you grow sense. Yeyeman!

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Dybala11(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21
beardedboy:

That question is better directed at the fanatics who killed Fatimah and her three children in the south east.
So Fatimah and her children were killed cos of religion?
Well we have many cases like that of Deborah Samuel in the North, some of them even in decades past.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by BrighterSyde: 6:34am On Apr 22
beardedboy:

It's a nonsensical and hypocritic comment.

Firstly, every religion has principles and regulations. If you're not ready to abide by them then you leave. Simple. At least, you should learn to take correction or at least take an L when your attention is called.

Secondly, people have the freedom to criticise whoever does something wrong in their opinion especially if it has to do with their common interest.

Thirdly, you're not a Muslim so what's your business with Muslim matter?

If she decides to leave the religion they will still kill her. My female friend who tried leaving Islam almost lost her life and it was her own family members that were after her. There is no freedom in Islam.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by IamHonourable1: 7:29pm On Apr 25
Tflex01:
You should leave their religion for them babe. Yorubas are never fanatics.

I even read the posts where some Northerners accused her of blasphemy and suggesting funny punishment, like una wan kill Yoruba girl because she vibed to Davido music?? 😂

Be like say una dey mad!!!

As if you don't know that Kwhausa and Fulani people are bunch of retards.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 5:28am On Apr 26
BrighterSyde:

If she decides to leave the religion they will still kill her. My female friend who tried leaving Islam almost lost her life and it was her own family members that were after her. There is no freedom in Islam.
Big lie. It's Nigeria Christians who starve Muslim children living with them until they follow them to church.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married / Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.