Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia (31280 Views)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by sirblend: 10:39pm On Apr 18
Lol
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Tflex01: 10:42pm On Apr 18
beardedboy:

It's a nonsensical and hypocritic comment.

Firstly, every religion has principles and regulations. If you're not ready to abide by them then you leave. Simple. At least, you should learn to take correction or at least take an L when your attention is called.

Secondly, people have the freedom to criticise whoever does something wrong in their opinion especially if it has to do with their common interest.

Thirdly, you're not a Muslim so what's your business with Muslim matter?

Lol did you see those posts that said she committed blasphemy?

What do you think would have happened if they were able to locate her??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by tollyboy5(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18
youngreezy:
Hope say she base abroad oooo, because northerners no dey take religion and blasphemy Play ooo, before you know Dem don say she blasphem
She's Yoruba nothing will happen to her.

10 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Codes151(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18
They are worried about dance. Did they not see the environment?

He-goats

3 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by EleventhWeirdo: 10:43pm On Apr 18
beardedboy:

Firstly, every religion has principles and regulations. If you're not ready to abide by them then you leave. Simple. At least, you should learn to take correction or at least take an L when your attention is called.

Secondly, people have the freedom to criticise whoever does something wrong in their opinion especially if it has to do with their common interest.

And who made you bigots enforcer of the so called principles? Are you slow in the head or it's just the terrorist gene manifesting? Religion is a personal relationship with God. Why would you police someone else's religious affairs? Secondly, there is a difference between constructive criticism and constituting social media nuisance and thuggery. The latter is what the st00peed fanatics online are being to the lady. Thirdly, is this a Muslim forum?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by stanisbaratheon: 10:44pm On Apr 18
Any religion that would warrant you to explain yourself for everything you do is useless.

16 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by NairalandGOAT1: 10:46pm On Apr 18
turmacs:
Please who can help me solve this maths with workings attached?

Why are you always solving jagbajantis?

What's up Turmacs?
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by tollyboy5(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18
beardedboy:

I entered a Mosque in my school one time. I wanted to charge and the Alfa guys were like I should leave that I'm not a Muslim.
To cut the long story short, I warned like "If I give you dirty slap" .
In Nigeria you cannot state for another because of your believe that contradicts my believe.

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Arabk25: 10:49pm On Apr 18
Make she try avoid northern Nigeria for now make them no stone her to death

I really don't know who is sado with the responsibility of checking who blasphem and who didn't it seems everybody is a judge when it comes to that in the north

3 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by TheGift: 10:51pm On Apr 18
beardedboy:

Let me answer the third part for Him. It is His business because it was the same Un-Islamic and fanatical mindset that led them to kill Deborah Samuel, who was not a Muslim.

16 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Appletek: 10:51pm On Apr 18
beardedboy:

Firstly, going by your third poser, you're not a Saudi, so what concerns you meddlesome interlopers with what happened in Saudi?

Secondly, you are not custodians of Islam. You were conquered and Islam forced into your skulls. If the Saudi people who are the owners of the Islam see nothing wrong with it, how does that now concern you?
You lack the right to ask someone to leave Islam, all of you combined together, you cant ask the person to leave.

Finally, criticism should come from a position of knowledge and love, not from a position of ignorance and shameless meddlesomeness.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Konquest: 10:52pm On Apr 18
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KIM0A133aM?si=YZInxrojH0ojWi0A

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8064663/muslims-offended-tinukevibes-dance-saudi
Less is more... When you talk too much, you begin to make banal comments and end up aggravating issues. She should have been more succinct in her video defense or rebuttal instead of saying a lot of needless stuff.

Even right on the UK and United States home soils, if you say something that violates minimum standards in Islamic teachings, the fundamentalists in the UK and U.S will attack and harm you with a knife or you could get shot. It's happened in the past. So, she should just stay low wherever she is from here on out.

However, I've known for many years now (despite not being a Muslim) that dancing in videos to core Islamic songs is not allowed in Islam unlike some faiths like the pentecostal churches that don't disapprove of such.

It's good to be aware of international etiquettes so that you don't inadvertently violate the cultures and religions of others around the world when traveling or when making TV commercials.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Kaido: 10:52pm On Apr 18
Bunch of lunatics.

most of those bastards would love to grope her and fvck her at night.

Stupid idiots

7 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by PureFace1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 18
youngreezy:
Hope say she base abroad oooo, because northerners no dey take religion and blasphemy Play ooo, before you know Dem don say she blasphem

Unless they want tribal war in Nigeria they should never try it, they should keep it among themselves in the north.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by oyinmykel: 10:56pm On Apr 18
turmacs:

Send it to me on WhatsApp @ 07067788760
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by 1972xy: 10:56pm On Apr 18
The North ,especially Hausa people are far far far behind in Nigeria.
The problem we have in Nigeria is the North with their religion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Arabk25: 10:58pm On Apr 18
Who even made them a judge over her religious life this should be between her and her God
Northern Muslims want to be more Muslims than the Saudi and Iranians
First remove the logde in your eyes before someone else's
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Shinjawestern: 10:59pm On Apr 18
Head slamming mohammadian terrorists fighting themselves grin grin

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

3 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Arabk25: 11:02pm On Apr 18
PureFace1:

Unless they want tribal war in Nigeria they should never try it, they should keep it among themselves in the north.
They will stone her to death nothing I repeat nothing will happen
Nah today them begin kill people for north because of their so-called blaspheming

2 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Judolisco(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18
turmacs:
Go and download chatgpt
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by seunmsg(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18
Those holier than thou extremists should leave this pretty lady alone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Enddy50ty(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18
Na dem carry religion for head na dem sin pass

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Dannydavito: 11:03pm On Apr 18
All TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS.

7 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Hawkler: 11:07pm On Apr 18
Saudi is wise up now.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Uniquekriss(m): 11:10pm On Apr 18
turmacs:
your answer is 55 miles per hour. If you need the workings, send a mail so I can send it to you
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by udemzyudex(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18
beardedboy:

Abide by what principles and regulations?

Open your Quran and tell us what she did wrong by quoting a verse from it.

I'm patiently waiting.

10 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Laple0541(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18
Firstly, I went to watch the dance before making my comment.

This lady seems too gentle with her response. I expected her to curse their generations yet unborn. Bastards abokis.

What is wrong with her dancing to celebrate Eid? Was she wearing a provocative wear? NO

Was she holding alcohol in front of Kaaba? NO

Was a man cruising her ass from the back in the holy land? NO

So what’s the problem with you donkeys?

Na Ogun go kii all of unna wey dey vex because she was happy. If she likes she can play Fela kuti in Saudi in as much it’s not inside the mosque.

10 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Bimpe29: 11:16pm On Apr 18
Hmn!
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by SolarEngr(m): 11:17pm On Apr 18
turmacs:

corrected
Let's break down the problem step by step:

1. **Going to visit friends:**
- Distance: 165 miles
- Time: Let's call the time taken for this part of the trip: t_1
- Average Speed: s_1

2. **Returning from the visit:**
- Time: t_1 + 2hours (as it took 2 hours longer than the initial trip)
- Average Speed: s_1 - 22 mph (as the speed was reduced by 22 mph due to construction)

We can use the formula Distance = Speed×Time to find the average speed and time for each part of the trip.

For the first part of the trip:
165 = s_1 × t_1

For the return trip:
165 = (s_1 - 22) × (t_1 + 2)

Now we have a system of equations to solve for ( s_1 ) and ( t_1 ). Let's start by solving for ( t_1 ) in the first equation:
t_1 = 165/s_1

Substitute this expression for t_1 into the second equation:
165 = (s_1 - 22) × (165/s_1 + 2)

Now, let's simplify and solve for s_1:

165= 165 + 2s_1 - 3630/s_1 - 44
0 = 2s_1 - 3630/s_1 -44
0 = 2s_1² - 44s_1 - 3630
0 = (s_1 - 55) (s_1 + 33)
s_1 = 55mph

Now that we have the average speed for the first part of the trip, we can find t_1 :
t_1 = 165/55
= 3hours

For the return trip: t_1 + 2 = 3 + 2 = 5 hours
s_1 - 22 = 55 - 22 = 33mph

So, the time and average speed for each part of the trip are approximately:
- Going to visit friends: 3 hours at 55 mph
- Returning from the visit: 5 hours at 33 mph

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.