Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) (53203 Views)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Lawalemi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20
Dem go finish this man.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:29pm On Apr 20
Macnnoli4:
Must be Urhobo man. Those guys seem to not only have a love for polygamy but also discovered the secret to a peaceful polygamous life

Well you're wrong that's an Igbo man but I still doubt the authenticity. They are not all his wives, it's likely his sisters cos 4 Igbo women can't be in a happy union like this.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by shortgun(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20
lesbiconverter:
Until superstory starts to unfold 😂
There will be no any super story, the man and his wives will live happily ever after just like in the days of our fathers
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by shineeye1: 9:42pm On Apr 20
GistMedia0:
A viral video has captured the attention of social media users worldwide. The video features four wives proudly flaunting their husband in a touching moment of joy and happiness.

In the video, each wife stands before the camera, confidently declaring her position within the family dynamic. From the first wife to the last, each one asserts her role with pride. Then, in a powerful display of unity, they join together in unison, proclaiming, "This is our husband."

The proud husband can be seen in the background, beaming with a smile as his wives express their love and admiration for him.
shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9XI7qq3ANw

Stay tuned. Na part one of the film be dis..
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by mankan2k7(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20
Na enjoyment go kill this man.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Ndhappyman: 11:39pm On Apr 20
Nollywood oor!! Just asking
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Mrexcell(m): 11:42pm On Apr 20
Macnnoli4:
Must be Urhobo man. Those guys seem to not only have a love for polygamy but also discovered the secret to a peaceful polygamous life

Omo both me oh until I watched the video at the end of the video the man said in igbo that these children are bad he is likely not uhrobo.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by sinola(m): 12:28am On Apr 21
He will be doing them together oooo.... The foursome go sweet die
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Friend22(m): 1:24am On Apr 21
richie240:
Eyahhh, the 'alphas' before your great-grandfather was born - the solomons, the Davids, the Adams, the samson's etc, what was their end abeg?? They were all brought low like a piece of bread by the power of the vagina.

The Son of Man that came to this world and lived for 33+ years without marrying, u think say na because of impotency??
cool

You're too insular and perhaps,too shallow to understand my point.

You cited a few personalities which if we investigate further ,you would discover were all lies!

I can count more than 20 men from my village alone who successfully managed polygyny with so called issues like you are trying so hard to demonise.
Try harder weakling!
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Friend22(m): 1:28am On Apr 21
Exceed15:

I came from a polygamous home and I can tell you first hand story and my ordeal. Since you are so daft which shows in the rubbish you are spewing I give up on u. Mumu

Your home is not the standard and stop acting daft!
Perhaps,your father did well but some among you were so selfish to see beyond themselves just like you would have in monogamous homes.

Just like some loose canons badmouthing marriage bc some marriages are packing up whereas the reality is we have more successful marriages than failed marriages.

Some of you do not reason being yourselves hence you have become totally inept and near stupidity by a stretch.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Sapasenator: 1:37am On Apr 21
RIP in advance bro
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by HRMK: 7:00am On Apr 21
the so called husband should be very weary of collecting other men's kids from the wives!he should and must grow up!!
DNA TO THE RESQUE!!
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by stacyadams: 9:15am On Apr 21
Erums:
mhen ..this is how it should be ..we all can be happy

Na when the man die ,the real wahala go start and him no go dey around to settle am.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by richie240: 10:50am On Apr 21
Friend22:

You're too insular and perhaps,too shallow to understand my point.
Hehehehe....
Ouch I must've touched a nerve.
grin

You cited a few personalities which if we investigate further ,you would discover were all lies!
Those were biblical personalities bro, not random dudes. I guess u are not a Christian, right?

I can count more than 20 men from my village alone who successfully managed polygyny with so called issues like you are trying so hard to demonise.
Try harder weakling!
Hehehehe....... U just solved the case, bro.
You said 'village'
So you want to stay in the city and marry 6 social-media-indoctrinated wives (like ur grandfather) in the city shey?? grin grin

"Den nor dey tell blind man say rain dey fall; when d water touch hin body, e go know d scores"
cool

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Friend22(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21
richie240:

Hehehehe....
Ouch I must've touched a nerve.
grin

Those were biblical personalities bro, not random dudes. I guess u are not a Christian, right?

Hehehehe....... U just solved the case, bro.
You said 'village'
So you want to stay in the city and marry 6 social-media-indoctrinated wives (like ur grandfather) in the city shey?? grin grin

"Den nor dey tell blind man say rain dey fall; when d water touch hin body, e go know d scores"
cool

I simply gave you a larger sample size to support my claim.
But I don't expect you to be objective in your stance bc even if a thousand and one evidence us put in front you you will cling to the one you aren't sure of.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by richie240: 1:25pm On Apr 21
It's a free world bra, u are free to go ahead with ur polygamous dream.

Experience, they say, is d best teacher!

Friend22:

I simply gave you a larger sample size to support my claim.
But I don't expect you to be objective in your stance bc even if a thousand and one evidence us put in front you you will cling to the one you aren't sure of.
"Every mallam to hin kettle!"
cool

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by lesbiconverter: 5:15am On Apr 22
shortgun:

There will be no any super story, the man and his wives will live happily ever after just like in the days of our fathers
Even days of fathers left a lot of damages not to mention today when everyone is scheming. Those days everyone knows their backgrounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Five Funny Styles Nigerian Guys Use To Toast A Woman(find Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.