Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) (53167 Views)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by id4sho(m): 8:25pm On Apr 19
Mariangeles:
It's not real.
Why e de pain you
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Friend22(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19
Mariangeles:
It's not real.

Women are like salad and we like them in varieties.

Men love fruit salad. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Friend22(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19
eepeepook:
One wife is enough trouble. I pity him.

Na for woman wrapper!

Those days a man with one wife is not seen as a man.
Today, weaklings are now seeing it as a struggle.

I have one already, my ambition is to increase it God willing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Friend22(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19
DagashSamson:
Women are jealous creatures, behind those smiles is envy and jealousy

Keep the fear to yourself.

If you handle them well, them go bow

What our forefathers and grand father's handled with dexterity is what today's men are afraid of because you've become effeminate.

Honestly , I dey envy the big bros!

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Friend22(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19
Exceed15:
Underneath there's war.

Una go jus dey yarn dust.
What our fore father's did not too long ago na him oyinbo man take una head take play kalokalo.

There's no war oga, na you dey see war inside your head.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Mariangeles(f): 8:59pm On Apr 19
id4sho:

Why e de pain you

Ontop it's not real? Abegi! 🙄
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Lifemanage: 10:24pm On Apr 19
ValCon888:
This man's bank account must be loaded. So far you have money, you can marry as many Nigerian women as you want.

I used to know an Alhaji who had five wives and five separate duplexes for each of them.

Each wife had her own day with Alhaji from Monday to Friday while the weekends was strictly for his sidechicks and concubines.
For real? That's actually the secret of successful polygamy. Be rich in assets and cashflow. A good motivation to be ultra rich
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Peakdesign23(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19
Hmmm… I don’t trust these women.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Exceed15: 7:55am On Apr 20
Friend22:

Una go jus dey yarn dust.
What our fore father's did not too long ago na him oyinbo man take una head take play kalokalo.

There's no war oga, na you dey see war inside your head.

In any hunan existence conflicts is normal. Now talk of polygamy where personal interest come first which aid competition. Even during our fore fathers u mentioned, there's battle whose son become the father's favourite.. So next time broaden your knowledge to hear from other angle. It is called meaningful conversations
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Friend22(m): 9:58am On Apr 20
Exceed15:

In any hunan existence conflicts is normal. Now talk of polygamy where personal interest come first which aid competition. Even during our fore fathers u mentioned, there's battle whose son become the father's favourite.. So next time broaden your knowledge to hear from other angle. It is called meaningful conversations

Someone who should broaden is knowledge is telling me to broaden my knowledge.
What's the world turning into?

The problems in polygyny are not that different from monogamy.
No dey deceive yourself.

It still depends on the man, when wives and kids know their husband and father is a no-nonsense man everybody will naturally behave but when monogamist like you marry a lady,they control you instead of you controlling them that's why most of us(esp those of you supporting monogamy) today lack the balls to control women.

You think Ned Nwoko is being controlled by his wives?!
Cam you even think that?
They know that if any of them misbehaves he is more than capable of replacing them so everyone falls in line.
My grand dad had no less than four wives and everyone of them know their boundary.

Talking about children inheriting wealth,we have seen and heard from children in monogamous family going to war against one another.

The benefit in polygyny far outweighs the fear and challenges of monogamy.

The number of marriageable women far outweigh the number of marriageable men.
Men are jailed, some die in the line of duty, men go to war and men face accidents on their work places hence the need for polygyny to aid such disproportionate numbers on female to male population.

Imagine if everyone one us married one woman each there will still more left and let's say your sister happens to be the ones left.
The only options left are, she marries a man who is already married(polygyny) or become married man's girlfriend(for those of you who advocate for monogamy).
And every dignified brother would choose is sister to be respected wife than become a man's play thing.

In fact, polygyny is the cure to most societal problems we have today.

3 Likes

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Exceed15: 10:14am On Apr 20
Friend22:

Someone who should broaden is knowledge is telling me to broaden my knowledge.
What's the world turning into?

The problems in polygyny are not that different from monogamy.
No dey deceive yourself.

It still depends on the man, when wives and kids know their husband and father is a no-nonsense man everybody will naturally behave but when monogamist like you marry a lady,they control you instead of you controlling them that's why most of us(esp those of you supporting monogamy) today lack the balls to control women.

You think Ned Nwoko is being controlled by his wives?!
Cam you even think that?
They know that if any of them misbehaves he is more than capable of replacing them so everyone falls in line.
My grand dad had no less than four wives and everyone of them know their boundary.

Talking about children inheriting wealth,we have seen and heard from children in monogamous family going to war against one another.

The benefit in polygyny far outweighs the fear and challenges of monogamy.

The number of marriageable women far outweigh the number of marriageable men.
Men are jailed, some die in the line of duty, men go to war and men face accidents on their work places hence the need for polygyny to aid such disproportionate numbers on female to male population.

Imagine if everyone one us married one woman each there will still more left and let's say your sister happens to be the ones left.
The only options left are, she marries a man who is already married(polygyny) or become married man's girlfriend(for those of you who advocate for monogamy).
And every dignified brother would choose is sister to be respected wife than become a man's play thing.

In fact, polygyny is the cure to moat societal problems we fave today.

I came from a polygamous home and I can tell you first hand story and my ordeal. Since you are so daft which shows in the rubbish you are spewing I give up on u. Mumu

1 Like

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 10:41am On Apr 20
I thought christianity allows strictly one woman for a man undecided.Why this?, isn't this culture for Muslims alone?.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by DrMuzungu(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20
Mumu flows strongly in that family...
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Quebec91(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20
cheesy
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nigha just dug his grave in four different locations..
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by OGwales(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20
My kind of man, though my father had 6 women. I am already on 2. Make owo blow make I add up and out shine my father.

4 Likes

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Sapasenator: 3:16pm On Apr 20
What exactly was he proud about? Can someone explain to me please.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by mukthar2000(m): 3:16pm On Apr 20
All in the name of money,
Woman with money are like twins.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Kemadealadire(f): 3:19pm On Apr 20
This is God unwhen for ladies.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:21pm On Apr 20
The man has money that's the only reason

1 Like

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by GodisStriking: 3:23pm On Apr 20
Mariangeles:

Ontop it's not real? Abegi! 🙄

You're the only female poster, as an American Im assuming being a fourth wife is not appealing to your kind? Respectfully so.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by nams77: 3:25pm On Apr 20
imagrg:
Three more ladies to fulfil the Biblical prophesy of seven women to one man! grin
Go and read your Bible again. It's already fulfilled. Isaiah 4:1 says four women will take hold of a man's garment
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20
shortgun:
A very happy man and every man's role model
Speak for yourself bro. Not my role model.
Not even close
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Ifylee515: 3:25pm On Apr 20
Abiriba man in Abia state from his dressing
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by kenex4ever(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20
PerfectStranger:
The kind of life Yul wanted grin

If not for bad governance, this how life should have been for men. A happy man
He is living Yul's dream.

1 Like

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Etosha: 3:27pm On Apr 20
Avoid polygamous family with the same energy you use to avoid a rattle snake.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 3:27pm On Apr 20
A great show...

I can't be a second wife still, not when I know the jealousy that comes with women.
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by mediclife1987(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20
Sparrk007:
Omo you see this life just find money loves will find you cool

I use to think my mom didn't know what she was saying then.

Even my blood sisters told me then I no gree hear word.

Laslas dem no actually dey tell person, na you go learn your own lesson

So miisofunyin entertainment baby cheesy

1 Like

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by eliwa47(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20
Hmmm!!! Yinmu, na money o grin
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by buJu234: 3:28pm On Apr 20
as far u have money, in ladies world, u can marry as many as u like.

even when u re single, as far u have money, ur girl friend can even organise one runz babe for u sef, jst to do and go..

but if u re poor, then b ready for insult and bible verses that said polygamy is a sin grin grin grin

as if the bible is only for poor men
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by YorubaKing: 3:28pm On Apr 20
illicit:
I wan be like dis man when I grow up

🥵

You no go ever grow up be dat. grin
Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20
illicit:
I wan be like dis man when I grow up

🥵
So you're still a child?

Re: "This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) by themanderon: 3:30pm On Apr 20
More like they love his money. Let his money finish and the real wife will remain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / Best Hookup Apps In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.