Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,247 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' (60053 Views)

Lady Pays N225,000 Fees Of UNILAG Student Spotted Begging Alms In Gbagada Photo / Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) / Female Secondar School Student Spotted Giving Male Classmate A Lap Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Truthsandtrusts: 10:11pm On Apr 19
post=129525058:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/missing-delta-varsity-student-spotted-in-her-boyfriends-residence.html

.with her obidient bend face, putting your family in Stress witch

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Heavensent01(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19
Ladies of these generation, I don't know who's dumb between them and Agric chicken

Always acting dumb for either dick or money, putting love ahead of their own wellbeing and their family

Confused creature

3 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19
This was how we were looking for janyclay for over 3 months only to discover she went to her guys house to collect better wiping..all girls are useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Solofresh2: 10:12pm On Apr 19
After fvcking divk endlessly for days
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Galay: 10:14pm On Apr 19
What dick cannot do does not exist grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by HEBEI: 10:15pm On Apr 19
A girl that preak would not confuse does not exist shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Jewessgratitud3: 10:15pm On Apr 19
See wetin dey hungry this Gen Z girls? later they'll say their mother hate then. This is the kind of useless life they want to be living and expect their mothers to keep quiet.

Boyfriend that will not be able to take care of her if anything happens.

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19
pretydiva:
When I was 19 in the uni, all I was thinking was how to come out with a very good grade

Raising a female child in this gen z generation can only take the grace of God
even this ekpoma girl with similar history dey follow talk.
Will you keep shut before I disgrace you here

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by dreamwords: 10:19pm On Apr 19
She is eating the food of the vagina

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by kals4luv990(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19
Take it or leave it,that girl is dead cause na her ghost dat neighbour see and her boyfriend use am dat was why she came der..if not so why is it that since then nobody don see dem again
Well as one guy said"condolence to any man wey born female pikin from 2000 up till man"na nonsense im born

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:
See wetin dey hungry this Gen Z girls? later they'll say their mother hate then. This is the kind of useless life they want to be living and expect their mothers to keep quiet.

Boyfriend that will not be able to take care of her if anything happens.
she is not following your footstep as she doesn't want to be unmarried when she's 43.
I commend that girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by sulakishop(m): 10:23pm On Apr 19
Magnet don catch am
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by pretydiva(f): 10:24pm On Apr 19
GrandFinale2021:
even this ekpoma girl with similar history dey follow talk.
Will you keep shut before I disgrace you here
Are you on colos or is your brain paining you ni?you must be high on a cow’s dung

2 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Ibaaboy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19
see wetin prick dey cause

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Adewale1603(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19
Useless kids nowadays. At that early age

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Ahigbo1: 10:31pm On Apr 19
Misleading heading! Heading and content are incongruent. Poor reportage!

3 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Dogalmighty17: 10:32pm On Apr 19
She went to get a good dose of Buramacin or is it peniscillin?

2 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19
pretydiva:

Are you on colos or is your brain paining you ni?you must be high on a cow’s dung
I'll create a thread and post your story accompanied with your pictures soon

3 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by ufotunang: 10:34pm On Apr 19
She takes boyfriend more serious than her education... nawaoooo 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Bigprik: 10:34pm On Apr 19
[her toto go dn hear am from that guy hand, harder harder, baby common oh yes!]

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/missing-delta-varsity-student-spotted-in-her-boyfriends-residence.html[/quote]
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by AriyaTV: 10:34pm On Apr 19
kals4luv990:
Take it or leave it,that girl is dead cause na her ghost dat neighbour see and her boyfriend use am dat was why she came der..if not so why is it that since then nobody don see dem again
Well as one guy said"condolence to any man wey born female pikin from 2000 up till man"na nonsense im born

Word.

I share your thought.
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by fajob: 10:34pm On Apr 19
Train your child in the way of the Lord
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by pretydiva(f): 10:34pm On Apr 19
GrandFinale2021:
I'll create a thread and post your story accompanied with your pictures soon
Be my guest . Ayam waiting

3 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by ufotunang: 10:35pm On Apr 19
At 19 she is already knacking up and down... nawaoooo
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19
pretydiva:

Be my guest . Ayam waiting
lol check your mail
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19
Hypertensive gender

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Atarakpa: 10:41pm On Apr 19
Say Nigeria get air force like this?
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Odiriance4all(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19
delta state needs prayer, yahoo and ashawo has beconme norms over there
in delta its now hard to find a 12yrs old virgin

3 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by olisaEze(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19
My question is in the first place, why will they lose faith in Faith?? grin

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by pretydiva(f): 10:57pm On Apr 19
GrandFinale2021:
lol check your mail
SMH
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by ellizy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19
Na she go still tire of gbola, e knw dey finish

2 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19
pretydiva:

SMH
lol person no fit play with you again? grin
And you actually took me serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics / Adepelumi Adekunle: Akure ‘Explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors Not Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.