Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' (60047 Views)

Lady Pays N225,000 Fees Of UNILAG Student Spotted Begging Alms In Gbagada Photo / Student Spotted Carrying Plastic Chair To School In Delta State (photos) / Female Secondar School Student Spotted Giving Male Classmate A Lap Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by AfDapone: 11:22pm On Apr 19
post=129525141:

The News Shock Me 😔

You must be very selfish. How can this kind of news shock only you?

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by piriton: 11:28pm On Apr 19
Twe twe twe twe

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by jiz: 11:29pm On Apr 19
End time student
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Callosobruchus: 11:33pm On Apr 19
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Benblaq(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19
.. stories like this makes it difficult for people to get the help they need when they genuinely go missing.
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by GenFunction: 12:02am On Apr 20
19 and dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Kingson28: 12:03am On Apr 20
Most of them can do anything, even kill, for that urinating pipe.
The pipe has the power to suspend the functions of their brains.

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by descarado: 12:09am On Apr 20
Why didn't they check there before.
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by G00dharddick: 12:26am On Apr 20
Namaster:
I pity people raising female kids nowadays. They are DUMB and promiscuous. You cannot stop them.

I ALWAYS offer my condolences to a man with a newborn daughter.

grin

I weep whenever I see a man with a newborn daughter. It's really a sad thing to behold

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Sapasenator: 12:35am On Apr 20
This one be 19yr old.

Sign of end times!
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by NewDea4: 12:43am On Apr 20
post=129525058:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/missing-delta-varsity-student-spotted-in-her-boyfriends-residence.html

Change her name to Faith Omodoko

May be that her mama or papa dey abuse am tho. I'm inclined to believe she's running away from, as opposed to the direction of, unwanted sexual attention
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by GboyegaD(m): 12:48am On Apr 20
pretydiva:
When I was 19 in the uni, all I was thinking was how to come out with a very good grade

Raising a female child in this gen z generation can only take the grace of God

One question that comes to mind is "is she sleeping with herself?" The boy child too needs close monitoring.

5 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Confirmedzombie: 12:54am On Apr 20
Police must arrest the boyfriend and charge him for kidnapping, Rape, attempted murder and public nuisance.

The guy deserves to be jailed
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by NewDea4: 12:55am On Apr 20
Melagros:
COMRADES are astonished to the core at this news grin

Comrades secretly wish she came to their houses instead grin

3 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by sharpwriter(m): 1:31am On Apr 20
kokoA:
I just knew it, e no go pass business administration, political science or public administration student. undecided
You forgot to mention Mass Com. Lol
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Ishilove: 1:44am On Apr 20
Her kids will do worse to her. You can't be stressing your parents and like this and making them go through so much emotional turmoil for your selfish reasons. You won't escape nemesis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by ozoono(m): 2:27am On Apr 20
Hmm mouth ziped, but wait oh where is sis jennyclay something is telling me dat she on the news
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by bigcasava1(m): 2:40am On Apr 20
Doing what? E no pass knacking? Children of nowadays na only knacking dey their brains

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by aywagze(m): 2:44am On Apr 20
Dayum! ..a non believer has just been baptised with gbola ..🤔

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by EmekaBlue(m): 3:33am On Apr 20
grin this kind innocent looking girl go like preek die

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by seanery: 4:15am On Apr 20
That penis get thick veins for body.
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Tranquility2345: 4:44am On Apr 20
Jewessgratitud3:
See wetin dey hungry this Gen Z girls? later they'll say their mother hate then. This is the kind of useless life they want to be living and expect their mothers to keep quiet.

Boyfriend that will not be able to take care of her if anything happens.

At their age, did you not do worse? Is that not why you wan comot womb at 43? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by treatise: 4:57am On Apr 20
post=129525071:
Why Stressing People, When You Dey Enjoy Na
E be like say na frame up - why the person wey complaint dey run/evasive?
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by treatise: 4:59am On Apr 20
G00dharddick:

grin

I weep whenever I see a man with a newborn daughter. It's really a sad thing to behold
Hmmmm, but no one would want to admit that.
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Trustedpronet: 5:03am On Apr 20
Namaster:
I pity people raising female kids nowadays. They are DUMB and promiscuous. You cannot stop them.

I ALWAYS offer my condolences to a man with a newborn daughter.

They have always been since the time of Adam and eve

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by izubext007: 5:12am On Apr 20
Nal this ugly girl her family dey panick for
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by sunsweet33: 5:49am On Apr 20
I’m not understanding the comments here, she can still go missing after checking on the guy.
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by FashionCookie(f): 5:58am On Apr 20
Which kain report be this? "Said a lady who identified herself as Faith's boyfriend..." angry
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Fiscus105(m): 6:02am On Apr 20
bigcasava1:
Doing what? E no pass knacking? Children of nowadays na only knacking dey their brains

Girls between 14 and probably 23, it's takes grace of God ( I don't want to say excessive discpline and vigilant) to see them through.

At that age, they are still naive, act foolish and wingless, but thinking they are wisest and know it all and have it all, until they enter trouble .

My wife's cousin that still in ss3 visited me currently, I'm just shaking my head for her, ......she has innocent and good girl face but......

2 Likes

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by VinnyBaba: 6:04am On Apr 20
kals4luv990:
Take it or leave it,that girl is dead cause na her ghost dat neighbour see and her boyfriend use am dat was why she came der..if not so why is it that since then nobody don see dem again
Well as one guy said"condolence to any man wey born female pikin from 2000 up till man"na nonsense im born

You may have a Point. undecided

because the father said she got Missing from March 30th
And the report is saying the Boyfriend has not been in the house since then. embarassed

Anyways, Make we dey see Sha. sad

1 Like

Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by Belleful: 6:08am On Apr 20
The story get k-leg
Re: Faith Omodon, Missing Delta Student 'Spotted In Her Boyfriend’s Residence' by kingzjay(m): 6:31am On Apr 20
The trauma she might have inflicted on her family ehn.... Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughter Faked Studying Medicine At Oxford Uni To Con Penniless Mum (Pics) / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria-pics / Adepelumi Adekunle: Akure ‘Explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors Not Explosives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.