Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate (2847 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by dheilaw1(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I meant Southerners. But it seems we are not one.
I agree with you. If truely they were our brothers, they wouldn't have contested the last presidential election and let other southern region take it.
It's just simple moral obligation.
but there's nothing like morality in the game of politics, not even in America...
Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by Raskimonojendor: 2:24pm On Apr 21
9japride:
This thread just shows the mindset of those we call our southern brothers.
What kind of brother tries to bring terrorism into the land of his so called brother.

2 Likes

Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21
Raskimonojendor:

What kind of brother tries to bring terrorism into the land of his so called brother.
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave matter. Igbos are very peaceful
Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21
dheilaw1:
but there's nothing like morality in the game of politics, not even in America...
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok. I was only advocating for balance. I forget it's 9ja kind of politics.
All man for himself.
Re: Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate by 9japride(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21
aswani:

I do not disagree with any of that, I actually agree with Awolowo and Sarduana who asked for a secession clause. Why Zik vetoed it, only God knows.

Axtually I do but it is not for this thread.
[color=#006600][/color]

Zik was just self centred and he's not highly regarded in the east.
To me Nigeria is the most blessed country in the world. It doesn't not have any major natural disasters and it rich in various resources.
If not for suspicion amongst the three major tribes that is hindering development. I don't think small South Africa will have the guts to seat around us.
Politics of making the next person suffers won't do us any good.
I haven't heard of a situation in Europe or other developed part of the world that some regions will be using the common wealth of the country to oppress others? It's just too archaic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise. / Why Power Failure Every Time It Rains In 9ja? / Armoured Car Controversy: What Is Your Definition Of Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.