Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? (1626 Views)

Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Man? / It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by advanceDNA: 11:56am On Apr 20
candelahria:
I actually had all these except a vehicle before I got married and it's because I hadn't learnt how to drive yet. You may not believe me but it's the truth.

Why did u think we will not believe u.....??
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by illicit(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20
GrandFinale2021:
you're a simp, leave that useless woman alone

I am a simp for posting...

Are u mad or sth?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20
illicit:

I am a simp for posting...

Are u mad or sth?
you're a foolish idiot for quoting that evening newspaper.
Make both of una getout

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by illicit(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20
GrandFinale2021:
you're a foolish idiot for quoting that evening newspaper.
Make both of una getout

Na wa 4 u o

If no be say I no dey insult people, I for call ur papa a lunatic

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Gerrard59(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20
Cloudflare:
Honestly, why is it so extremely difficult to find these qualities in a woman.

1. Doesn't double date
men for money
11. Spend her money on her man and Pampers him
18. Virgin
19. Has a car
20. doesn't have only sex to offer

Those are the qualities every sane man wants in a woman, is that too much to ask?

Judging from my female classmates and other Facebook female friends who are married, Nigerian men don't pay so much attention to those points, except she is a known sex peddler or chronic feminist. In fact, I know one who was notorious for fvcking anything in trousers during our first year wey don marry and have two children. Another used to coordinate runs in the state capital during weekends, she too don born two children. Then another who was close to me and gist about sexcapades married one well-to-do dude who is very handsome. Yet another who was infamous for being a club-goer don marry and born pikin. This one is a close friend to the notorious fvcker. I have seen a lot, which is why this alfa meil movement in Nigeria dey always surprise me. There was even another who was very churchy in her outward appearance but was sleeping with the student's pastor. If I was a frequent "we outside" person, I probably would have known more than I saw and was told.

For those who are single, they are being very selective and want the kind of men in Labake's thread. Unfortunately for them, that number 13 of not being a womaniser is where wahala go dey.

As for your list, there are women who qualify, but I am not sure of their virginity status. A few exhibit Ndi ifemenisim traits. I am wary of these ones.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by folake4u(f): 12:43pm On Apr 20
Better drop your phone and go warm eba chop.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 12:54pm On Apr 20
Badmashiii:

Bros i be confirm northerner and wetin you talk no be lie. Infact any girl from 23 na evening newspaper already for north.

I just dey try give am small hope because she desperately need it.
The world isn't the North.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Badmashiii: 1:02pm On Apr 20
shaybebaby:

The world isn't the North.

Fortunately for you guys. If not you would have been mindful of your doings.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 1:04pm On Apr 20
Badmashiii:

Fortunately for you guys. If not you would have been mindful of your doings.
And unfortunate for you because you have to be mindful of your doings in the rest of the world.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Badmashiii: 1:27pm On Apr 20
shaybebaby:

And unfortunate for you because you have to be mindful of your doings in the rest of the world.

I'm not in "the rest of the world".

I'm your typical aboki northerner and in my books,any lady that is 23 and above is already OLD. Or what my homeboys call an EVENING NEWSPAPER.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by 1000Capacity: 1:29pm On Apr 20
illicit:

Na wa 4 u o

If no be say I no dey insult people, I for call ur papa a lunatic

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by advanceDNA: 1:39pm On Apr 20
Badmashiii:

I'm not in "the rest of the world".

I'm your typical aboki northerner .

Interesting.!!!...so u don't mind the tag aboki

I remember one incident I called one northerner aboki just to say hi when I wanted to buy water melon from him........this nigga wasn't having any of gestures at all....I tried to explain that aboki means my friend.....but he got angry more and said to his friend that was trying to calm him down that we down in the south don't use aboki to mean friend.....but we use it as a derogatory or a mere general tag for any one that's a northerner...

Deep down....I knew he was right......I said sorry...but he ddnt bulge..so I just left him quickly
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Badmashiii: 6:31pm On Apr 20
advanceDNA:

Interesting.!!!...so u don't mind the tag aboki

I remember one incident I called one northerner aboki just to say hi when I wanted to buy water melon from him........this nigga wasn't having any of gestures at all....I tried to explain that aboki means my friend.....but he got angry more and said to his friend that was trying to calm him down that we down in the south don't use aboki to mean friend.....but we use it as a derogatory or a mere general tag for any one that's a northerner...

Deep down....I knew he was right......I said sorry...but he ddnt bulge..so I just left him quickly

I used to mind in the past but not anymore.

Sometimes i pick fun calling my fellow northerners "ABOKI" just for laughs and when they pick offense i immediately apologise in hausa after that they would laugh along with me.

It quite silly how a harmless word is now given a different meaning.

Aboki truly is an insulting term in the south. You should use "ABOKINA" instead and most northerners won't mind.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by advanceDNA: 6:55pm On Apr 20
Badmashiii:

I used to mind in the past but not anymore.

Sometimes i pick fun calling my fellow northerners "ABOKI" just for laughs and when they pick offense i immediately apologise in hausa after that they would laugh along with me.

It quite silly how a harmless word is now given a different meaning.

Aboki truly is an insulting term in the south. You should use "ABOKINA" instead and most northerners won't mind.

What's the meaning of abokina
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Badmashiii: 7:05pm On Apr 20
advanceDNA:

What's the meaning of abokina

The literal meaning of "ABOKI" is friend.

"ABOKINA" means my friend.

So it sounds somehow off to just address a stranger as "friend" unless you mean something different grin grin

That's why they pick offense. They knew you are only trying to insult them. But when you use "my friend" they believe you are being genuinely friendly.

Go outside and try using "ABOKINA" the reaction will shock you.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by Karlifate: 8:05pm On Apr 20
An average man expects to be paired with an average woman.

An average woman expects to be paired with an elite / high status man, and when she is paired with an average man, she will never get over her dissatisafaction. grin

The hypergamic bias of women is to think:

"I can be average or slightly above average, and I will be paired with a man who is elite on every metric"

Sadly, this usually does not materialize for them.
tongue grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by advanceDNA: 8:21pm On Apr 20
Badmashiii:

The literal meaning of "ABOKI" is friend.

"ABOKINA" means my friend.

So it sounds somehow off to just address a stranger as "friend" unless you mean something different grin grin

That's why they pick offense. They knew you are only trying to insult them. But when you use "my friend" they believe you are being genuinely friendly.

Go outside and try using "ABOKINA" the reaction will shock you.

Kk..thanks
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Get These Qualities In One Woman? by candelahria(f): 6:57pm On Apr 30
Well... it's typical of nairalanders
advanceDNA:

Why did u think we will not believe u.....??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If It Where You ?? / Heart Hurting But God Is Good. / Im Really Confused About This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.