Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids (77795 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. / My mother and her plenty pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by SpaceAngel: 5:45am On Apr 21
It's normal kids behaviour. Even 10year olds can do things that'll make you crazy. They are still trying to understand the world.
The main problem is when the kids now have issues like autism or ADHD, become very hyperactive that someone is always needed to be with them 247. undecided
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by mukthar2000(m): 5:51am On Apr 21
All this doesn't warrant me not to have much kids as far as kids is life and happiness.
All this are ban to happen, is just a matter of little time b4 the kids passes through all this satges.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by humberjade: 5:52am On Apr 21
MrPOTUS:

The problem with Nigerians (since we're here) is lacking of strategic spacing of their kids. Dey give birth like pigs.

Like d ones I saw yesterday, a mother and her children, 4 or 5 kids or so and the highest age isn't up to 10 years. You go think say na 7 days dem take senior themselves. All of them just small.

Birth spacing should be at least 4 to 5 yrs between siblings, so when you're having your third or last child, d older siblings will be a bit mature and less stress to you.

Well said! But the issue is that, most women want to get it over with in time so that they can focus on other issues of life. The reality however hits them when they have 3 children in the tertiary institution at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by NoToPile: 6:04am On Apr 21
Loool wonderful creatures grin

Babysitting is a full time job, especially toddlers under 5 you blink your eyes one second they have gone. Silence is never a good sign means they are up to something.

Thats why I am always pissed when people ask what stay at home mothers are doing.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Skyehigher1: 6:05am On Apr 21
I have 4 kids and due to how we train them they always compose them self especially my first born was very active like her mother thank God for everything

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Sirtee19: 6:07am On Apr 21
Showing these things are not discouraging enough. In fact seeing all these is a thing of joy of wanting to have them. It gives a lasting memories. As long as you are capable of taking care of them, the above pictures are not strong enough to discourage aspiring parents.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by lawrenty50: 6:09am On Apr 21
MrPOTUS:

The problem with Nigerians (since we're here) is lacking of strategic spacing of their kids. Dey give birth like pigs.

Like d ones I saw yesterday, a mother and her children, 4 or 5 kids or so and the highest age isn't up to 10 years. You go think say na 7 days dem take senior themselves. All of them just small.

Birth spacing should be at least 4 to 5 yrs between siblings, so when you're having your third or last child, d older siblings will be a bit mature and less stress to you.
…..I don’t really agree with yu on the 4-5years birth space.atleast 2years is okay for the space in between.do yu think it’s easy coming back after 5years to start nursing a baby again,unless it was advised medically.why don’t yu give birth to the number of kids yu wish at a space of 2years so yu can have time to enjoy urself….

3 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Tonytonex(m): 6:12am On Apr 21
meedoLock:
More...
when you have kids and you don't hear them playing with noise , something is going on. Check them.

And these Gen Y parents don't know how to train children.
Don't even know what to say of Gen Z.

Flog them, if they misbehave

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:25am On Apr 21
meedoLock:
Happy weekend frnd grin
So, you are to holistically consider your mental state and imagine all the physical and mental stress having kids would make you go through. Most especially, women of this world. tongue

I'm also expecting a first child, and I do feel for our mothers/women, they in most cases go through this children rough play torture alone, while men goes to the street of course to fend for their families.

Funny.....but as a person who grew up with five siblings and now a father of two, I can tell you that such destructive shenanigans happen when you have fewer kids.

Look at the pics yourself. The highest number of kids is three!

With more kids comes less possibility of total agreement to do crazy stuff, and a higher chance of someone spilling the beans to you or your spouse.

Also, there's a greater age difference, with the eldest usually already a surrogate parent by the time the youngest is born. So, the eldest usually stops the younger ones from doing dangerous things, usually with the benefit of hindsight.

However, we have fewer kids these days because we neither feel the pressure to do so nor usually have the resources to care for them to the degree we desire for them.

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Tonytonex(m): 6:31am On Apr 21
Charmingrascal:
Lol
Try any of these with Nigerian parent, u go chop beating but oyinbo will find it funny and even make a video
those ones have less issues to worry about na.

For 9ja, problems choke.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by wahaladondey: 6:34am On Apr 21
These pictures has even increased my desire for children. Beautiful stuff.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by PointZerom: 6:48am On Apr 21
Caaz:

I have already decided to have just 2 kids even before I married.

I nor de like do pass myself.
The two now eeh,the way they fight eeh...

I m dealing with a brainy headache as I m typing,e nor easy.

If your fist kid is a male, prepare for war.

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by highchief1: 6:50am On Apr 21
meedoLock:
Happy weekend frnd grin
So, you are to holistically consider your mental state and imagine all the physical and mental stress having kids would make you go through. Most especially, women of this world. tongue

I'm also expecting a first child, and I do feel for our mothers/women, they in most cases go through this children rough play torture alone, while men goes to the street of course to fend for their families.
which plenty.my 3 kids are already trying to kill me.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by hardon1(m): 6:53am On Apr 21
meedoLock:
Happy weekend frnd grin

How does these relate to having plenty kids🤷🤷
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by MrPOTUS: 6:59am On Apr 21
morgstreme:

You spoke like a KID!

I think you're the immature one here, if you have a contrary opinion, you say it. Instead of acting like a fool.

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by ojun50(m): 7:10am On Apr 21
So because of this pictures I should not partake in God blessing
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:16am On Apr 21
Asmmi:
Kids that I already have. They are well composed always

Thank you for installing in them that composure traits.

I believe it all boils down to training them right from an early age and getting them engaged in things to occupy their minds.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Asmmi: 7:41am On Apr 21
ferhyntorlah:

Thank you for installing in them that composure traits.

I believe it all boils down to training them right from an early age and getting them engaged in things to occupy their minds.
Thanks for the compliments ma. That's why most parents lack these days. They are not disciplined themselves, hence they can't discipline their wards.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by ElSudani: 7:45am On Apr 21
Shout out to the little Picassos. Everything is their canvas. Every wall, every surface, every document even your money is waiting to be turned to a masterpiece.
God bless them.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by riverbird: 7:45am On Apr 21
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Which kind agric fowl mentality be this?

Only one kid can cause more than enough havoc in the home....It doesn't mean it'll have to be plenty kids.....Tho I'm not and will never be in support of having plenty kids.....

You are very correct, just take a look at those innocent looking kids in the picture and just imagine if that paint was 3 or more buckets grin, they would have given the entire building a new look grin.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by abimic(m): 8:12am On Apr 21
Kids are a treasure from God, and i like them plenty.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by meedoLock(m): 8:21am On Apr 21
NairalandGOAT1:

Op you said you are expecting your first child, so tell us will you like to change your mind after seeing those pictures

Nba! Infact, I love active and agile children, just that the carer of the house will get to face the aftermath at all times grin

And by the way, I saw my children's photo among the ones you posted, who gave you the permission to do that?

I didn't know your children picture was there embarassed and to think of it, why did you live that details out in the public if not to access them🤣🤣🤣
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by meedoLock(m): 8:24am On Apr 21
Callosobruchus:
What a coincidence!I'm at the family house right now,one of my sisters is here with her 3 kids (four kids perhaps, but the eldest who is a 14 year old kid has gone back to a boarding school),the rug is extremely wet on one portion at the main parlour,the tile in their rooms have always been sticky with soda eventhough the maid mops it up every once in a while,cups,plates, spoons scattered everywhere.Just three kids O!But I can't say the same about my eldest sister and her six kids some years back when they were younger;if you do anyhow you go collect.She's raising her kids the same way mum raised us;how can I believe that at the moment I can admonish my old mum that possessed that white cable for koboko wey if you do anyhow you go see anyhow.Wow! Time...

If u hear trouble sit down, yanga go wake am😂😂

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by meedoLock(m): 8:26am On Apr 21
Taiwojon:
It Is not yours to decide whether they want plenty or not

More so
Na God dey give pikin
And children are heritage from God.

The God who provide the children will sustain them

Anyway
Jesus is calling you today
Repent from your sins and believe the gospel

OK sir..
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by djmickymouse(m): 8:49am On Apr 21
Asmmi:

Thanks for the compliments ma. That's why most parents lack these days. They are not disciplined themselves, hence they can't discipline their wards.

I quite disagree with your discipline principles, we were raised with love and I have two adorable kids already I'm raising them with love too as no be soldiers I intend to raise I'll let them find their path in life and just guide them in patience and love, these are kids! what works for A might not work for B so saying parents lack discipline is wrong
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:01am On Apr 21
johnog4sure:
I like plenty oh, if God permits
God doesn't permit no shit.....
Do what you can before you litter everywhere with hook ups and gee bois.....
Wisdom is very profitable, our forebears had lots of kids to work on farms,now no farm or probably the zeal to farm.......
Richest men across the world have one or two......

2 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by morgstreme: 9:13am On Apr 21
MrPOTUS:

I think you're the immature one here, if you have a contrary opinion, you say it. Instead of acting like a fool.

"Professor Mature"...

I called you kid..

And you got internally"low esteemed" to call me fool,yet expecting a contrary opinion..

You are still a kid..
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Allisgud: 9:33am On Apr 21
Just make ur living room a playground
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by muyico(m): 9:36am On Apr 21
djmickymouse:

I quite disagree with your discipline principles, we were raised with love and I have two adorable kids already I'm raising them with love too as no be soldiers I intend to raise I'll let them find their path in life and just guide them in patience and love, these are kids! what works for A might not work for B so saying parents lack discipline is wrong
he saying d true! when I was kid, I didn't behave anyhow! my late dad! deeperlife members around 80s! my mom! two abara DAT will land on back it will look like all thunders God is using in whole universe landed on back! my brains will reset automatically! they blived den! in this bible verse! aya omode ni were disi! egba la fi le jade" spare d child and spoils him! my parent blived that in kidz heart is filled with madness and they will chase out d madness with cane
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:00am On Apr 21
Asmmi:

Your comment hits a nerve.

But you're right.

Thanks for letting us know children's can be trained to be well-behaved and composed wherever they may be.

I just refused to believe the stereotypic mindset that's been around for ages.

Thanks again
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by NairalandGOAT1: 10:08am On Apr 21
meedoLock:
[/b]

I didn't know your children picture was there embarassed and to think of it, why did you live that details out in the public if not to access them🤣🤣🤣

Really?

You dare ask me such questions?

See you in court!!! 😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by ibizgirl(f): 10:18am On Apr 21
This is why teachers should be very well paid. Imagine looking after 20 kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.