Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids (77784 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. / My mother and her plenty pastors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Richietech(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20
😂 kids sha
How makoko children wan take relate bayii

6 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by YeyeGbami: 10:11pm On Apr 20
Even one sef na die

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by BigYash: 10:12pm On Apr 20
One stubborn one can still do it.. It depends on the parent.. Thats what you get when you over pamper them.. You think they are small at that age,but they know much already too.. Until dem carry ur pistol blow ur teeth,you no go get sense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Expanse2020(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20
When you started to have one you will know the unhappy ending that push you to have more.,.. as the trouble plenty is as the happy and the fun of having them..
Imagine one telling another not to touch his dad belongings as if they are not from the same dad🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by femtex007(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20
Hmmmm. It is not an easy task raising children these days oh. They arr so sweet and adorable. But they can be so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Alvin212(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20
Aboki needs more kids to win election

Unfortunately most will turn to

Iron condem

Aluminum condem

Everything condem

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by 89green: 10:13pm On Apr 20
U no get point

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by vincenteger: 10:14pm On Apr 20
Mindlog:
They are exploring and that is typical at their stage of development, na the responsibility of their carers to have their eyes on them.

This is where you come in
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by NOwazobia: 10:16pm On Apr 20
Nothing on earth is stopping my 6 kids target. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by McLizbae: 10:16pm On Apr 20
Parenting is a full time job!

3 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by therajah: 10:17pm On Apr 20
MrPOTUS:

The problem with Nigerians (since we're here) is lacking of strategic spacing of their kids. Dey give birth like pigs.

Like d ones I saw yesterday, a mother and her children, 4 or 5 kids or so and the highest age isn't up to 10 years. You go think say na 7 days dem take senior themselves. All of them just small.
4 years spacing? Having 4 kids would take 13 years!!

Birth spacing should be at least 4 to 5 yrs between siblings, so when you're having your third or last child, d older siblings will be a bit mature and less stress to you.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Godfullsam(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20
I still don't know how these picture can make someone have a rethink about have kids.

Even if you choose not to have kids at all, a neighbor's kids or visiting relatives kids can mess up your home if your don't look after them.

The topic should be " these pictures will make you have a rethink if you fail to look after your kids.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Michelle55: 10:21pm On Apr 20
Mine is already driving me bonkers and she hasn't gotten to that age yet, once she's awake trust me no more sleeping for you. I'm already contemplating running away for a week perhaps she will calm down. My phone screen is gone and changing it is one heck of money thanks to my madam who decided to use it as gum scratcher.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20
Mindlog:

That is why looking after those small humans involves 100% focus, if you don't have enough time....make adequate arrangement to get someone responsible to cover for you!
like the maid dat babysat Davido's Ifeanyi ba?

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Akalia(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20
My heavy wife often gets frustrated with the energetic behavior of our son, I always talk her into understanding that our son is acting his age.
That frustrating mischief of your toddlers that you frown at is what other expectant couples are praying for. I always tell my wife that, she should be thankful that she is a proud mother of kids; energetic and curious ones at that .lol.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by jaszplus12(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20
Caaz:
I have 2 .... whenever I m not around them my heart keeps pounding.

Having and caring for kids is a big flex.
You're very wise! Keep that number o, don't let anyone tell you different.
The days are coming when even those two will occupy your days, thoughts, emotions and finances you will be grateful you had only two!
Best wishes sir!

9 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by muyico(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20
Assumming i came dis wrld twin! My mom go dis own entirely
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Obierika(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20
MrPOTUS:

The problem with Nigerians (since we're here) is lacking of strategic spacing of their kids. Dey give birth like pigs.

Like d ones I saw yesterday, a mother and her children, 4 or 5 kids or so and the highest age isn't up to 10 years. You go think say na 7 days dem take senior themselves. All of them just small.

Birth spacing should be at least 4 to 5 yrs between siblings, so when you're having your third or last child, d older siblings will be a bit mature and less stress to you.

This is only possible if the lady got married at a relatively young age

9 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by jaszplus12(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20
Akalia:
My heavy wife often gets frustrated with the energetic behavior of our son, I always talk her into understanding that our son is acting his age.
That frustrating mischief of your toddlers that you frown at is what other expectant couples are praying for. I always tell my wife that, she should be thankful that she is a proud mother of kids; energetic and curious ones at that .lol.
Talk to her well and prepare her for the teen years of the children, now they're cute and cuddly, then in their teens, its a different game! They're crazy, filled with foolhardiness and apparent disobedience to almost everything you say or do....you just have to understand them...care for them and not get vexed...it will pass and then you'll enjoy them!
Life's like that!

3 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by A2daiye(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20
Children are really blessing from our creator. May the good GOD bless me with at least twenty children OF MY OWN.

2 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Adakintroy: 10:32pm On Apr 20
That's why poor people are the greatest. Them can have 8_10.
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Akalia(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20
jaszplus12:

Talk to her well and prepare her for the teen years of the children, now they're cute and cuddly, then in their teens, its a different game! They're crazy, filled with foolhardiness and apparent disobedience to almost everything you say or do....you just have to understand them...care for them and not get vexed...it will pass and then you'll enjoy them!
Life's like that!
Thanks .

2 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Arabk25: 10:34pm On Apr 20
Some people are desperately looking for this trouble
Its well
On my kneels everyday for my big sist 15yrs now but it will happen one day I know

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Adewale1603(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20
franchasofficia:
Adorable creatures kiss wink
they are adorable until they cause self harm injury or accident to themselves through all these rough plays

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Enemyofpeace: 10:34pm On Apr 20
Spare the rode and spoil the children
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by Sirseedorf(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20
We are few in our family, i want to have kid, many kids, i already wish I have, but God knows best, i wish tomorrow can be much better, man still hustling day and night just to make a solid foundation, at least don't breed what you can't feed, i really wish for children, and more, if only I've married.

1 Like

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by indigenous234(f): 10:37pm On Apr 20
The term plenty is ambiguous and subjective though. At what point is it considered plenty?. I have a friend that has just two and says he doesn't want more. To him 3 could be plenty. I also know someone that says he's having just one. To him, 2 could be considered as plenty.

I think, like our fathers, we shouldn't count our kids. Have as much as YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITH.

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Which kind agric fowl mentality be this?

Only one kid can cause more than enough havoc in the home....It doesn't mean it'll have to be plenty kids.....Tho I'm not and will never be in support of having plenty kids.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by purples25(f): 10:37pm On Apr 20
For your sanity only have two kids. At most, three.

God forgive me if I'm blasphemous for saying that, but even one kid has me going crazy. Having three of four... Oh well. I think that's a way to depression. Can't rest, can't have peace of mind, always shouting, no break or chance to do much.

If you have the mental capacity, go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by PeterZoom: 10:38pm On Apr 20
If I'm rich and capable why not?
Re: See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids by GodHimself: 10:38pm On Apr 20
I’ll have 10 of those.

meedoLock:
Happy weekend frnd grin
So, you are to holistically consider your mental state and imagine all the physical and mental stress having kids would make you go through. Most especially, women of this world. tongue

I'm also expecting a first child, and I do feel for our mothers/women, they in most cases go through this children rough play torture alone, while men goes to the street of course to fend for their families.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.