Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion (3787 Views)

+18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] / Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All / I Will Nerver Again Take Girls/ladies/my Future Wife Serious.never!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Sapasenator: 9:10am On Apr 21
Verbtips:
am glad you know the gravity of the situation.
best option for you now is to chop off one of your hand kowtow and beg for mercy,b4 she reach your red chamber.
good lady is a heir to a vast empire.
to keep you territory save please do as i saygrin.

Now I quake and tremble. I have gotten myself into trouble.
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Johnwrite(m): 9:12am On Apr 21
This is true
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Verbtips(m): 9:26am On Apr 21
Sapasenator:

Now I quake and tremble. I have gotten myself into trouble.
1.you claim they are ugly
2.you also claim she is your lady
3.u openly call are a masquerade.
i don't really know whether to laugh or cry for you brosad
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Sapasenator: 9:58am On Apr 21
Verbtips:
1.you claim they are ugly
2.you also claim she is your lady
3.u openly call are a masquerade.
i don't really know whether to laugh or cry for you brosad

Why are you pouring fuel inside this fire. How did I offend you. I thought we were paddy's.
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Verbtips(m): 10:28am On Apr 21
Sapasenator:

Why are you pouring fuel inside this fire. How did I offend you. I thought we were paddy's.
it is just some kind of jokes,am just moving with the flowgrin
SO NO SWALLOW AM PUT FOR BELLE.
BUT MY ADVISE NW BE SAY START FROM YOUR LAST COMMENT CHECK THE QUOTE
YOU GO LEARN ONE LIFE LESSON
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by abfelicity91: 10:32am On Apr 21
bring your proof for verification
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by DonBenny77(m): 11:47am On Apr 21
Ghanian ladies are better....
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by udomonday: 12:17pm On Apr 21
The ugly ones are very ugly and the beautiful ones are really beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by SkengRay: 3:40pm On Apr 21
Show us Some Pictures na
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by jasent(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21
Franzinni:
Belief is just belief ... Facts are facts ... Anyone can believe pigs fly, but if you throw a pig from a tall building ... It will fly away from existence permanently.

But wait are you comparing Ghana girls with Nigerians girl in terms of beauty? Like the whole Nigeria gosh common man!!!!

Nigerian girl can fine! leave matter ... Just that it gets to their head pretty fast
I'm from Edo state. I've lived in some south west and east states. If I have to judge by the level of beauty in these state in Nigeria,then I'll give it to Ghanian girls. Their beauty is out of this world. These pretty girls are everywhere in Ghana. Forget,their men are lucky
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by ComputerOperato: 4:54pm On Apr 21
Sapasenator:
Honestly speaking, I have recently come on contact with seriously gorgeous and beautiful ladies from Ghana.

They also tend to be natural without excessive makeup.

At this point, I can say Ghanaian babes are more beautiful and Natural than Nigeria girls.

If I show you picture eh, you go begin to praise and worship.

I am totally convinced at this point.

They are natural with all the right curves, simple, no unnecessary shakara, humble and down to earth and dem no carry religion for head like gala.

These are my criterias

1. Natural beauty with natural curves
2. Less make up and artificial enhancers.
3. Direct and straightforward with less complication.
4. Less pretense. Pretend to be holy but nack the most
5. Less religious
6. Less lies

I am sold

Strongly disagree.

I don't really have time to type much now but you're very wrong.
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by ebube10: 5:05pm On Apr 21
When it comes to big waist,ahhh they are there.
Especially in Accra.
Black Queens šŸ‘‘šŸ‘‘.
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Originalsly: 5:09pm On Apr 21
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ... we can't argue with you. In reality.... Nigeria has more beauties .... fact because we have a wider variety of women ... what is available in Ghana is also available in Nigeria ... short thick heavy bottom babes everywhere in Ghana ... not so common in Nigeria. But what else? Ghana babies is like a restaurant with 4 dishes on the menu while Nigeria is like a restaurant with 20 dishes on the menu .... which is the better restaurant?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by NaBanga: 5:11pm On Apr 21
A lot of Nigerian men hate their blackness, so they hate women who have dark complexion. Me I love black women. Black is beautiful. Natural is beautiful. No bleaching or makeup is the best. However, culturally the devil you know is also best.
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Sapasenator: 5:38pm On Apr 21
NaBanga:
A lot of Nigerian men hate their blackness, so they hate women who have dark complexion. Me I love black women. Black is beautiful. Natural is beautiful. No bleaching or makeup is the best. However, culturally the devil you know is also best.

You totally get my point.

I love black natural African beauty with minimal makeup and face paints.
In that regards, I like the Gh ladies more.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Bigseven(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21
Abi make drag Moses bliss wife to analyze
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Sapasenator: 1:01am On Apr 22
1000Capacity:

With all those their wide face and flat nose sad
Super black and unsexy legs. They are always talking loud in heavy consonants.

Why will you equate them with Nigerian girls undecided

Heavy consonants, maybe but flat nose and unsexy legs, I don't think so.

Check her picture on my dp.

What do you think of my Gh friend and how would you rate?
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by otherway: 1:08am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:
Honestly speaking, I have recently come on contact with seriously gorgeous and beautiful ladies from Ghana.

They also tend to be natural without excessive makeup.

At this point, I can say Ghanaian babes are more beautiful and Natural than Nigeria girls.

If I show you picture eh, you go begin to praise and worship.

I am totally convinced at this point.

They are natural with all the right curves, simple, no unnecessary shakara, humble and down to earth and dem no carry religion for head like gala.

These are my criterias

1. Natural beauty with natural curves
2. Less make up and artificial enhancers.
3. Direct and straightforward with less complication.
4. Less pretense. Pretend to be holy but nack the most
5. Less religious
6. Less lies

I am sold

You are on point.
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Sapasenator: 1:09am On Apr 22
abfelicity91:
bring your proof for verification

Check my dp and rate on a scale of 1 to 10. She is also very humble and down to earth.
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Sapasenator: 1:17am On Apr 22
That is Martha Ankoman, an actress.

Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by abfelicity91: 7:46am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

Check my dp and rate on a scale of 1 to 10. She is also very humble and down to earth.
With what you have in your profile, I can conclude that you are never going to be serious.
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by Sapasenator: 7:49am On Apr 22
abfelicity91:

With what you have in your profile, I can conclude that you are never going to be serious.

I am sorry, I just changed again. Check again and rate from 1 to 10.
Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by 1000Capacity: 9:34am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

I am sorry, I just changed again. Check again and rate from 1 to 10.

Be like say naa the most beautiful girl in Ghana be that grin God abeg o

Whats with all the dark spots on her face. You did not zoom in?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has More Beautiful Ladies - My opinion by 1000Capacity: 9:36am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:
That is Martha Ankoman, an actress.
this one and fake hair

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

T.a Orji Son Dead / SĀ£x / Trauma Of A Nigerian Young Lad. Pls, Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.