Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) (4442 Views)

What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 7:34pm On Apr 21
austinleo78:

Seems the OP isn't a web dev , but rather either a script user, ( from his post, he doesn't even know how to properly configure a server for php ), or he is a no code developer using free online ai to generate landing pages ..
alright.

Mr. Proper web developer. The Mark Zuckerberg of his time. Continue to face your lane.

I have over 25 projects online. Keep lying to yourself.

And if you're web developer you know a thing or two about bugs. But then again, I have nothing to prove to you.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 7:38pm On Apr 21
Since you are here smiley

I design websites for businesses for only 15k

I design investment platforms. I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji.

I also design real estate websites, blogs and websites for businesses.

All for 15k only.

WhatsApp 070 5582 2849

Guys, I'm still open to new offers
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 7:46pm On Apr 21
No be mouth but I dey give you wetin go give joy.

My website will be maintained free of charge every month for you.

This is a chat with a very satisfied and happy client

Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 7:47pm On Apr 21
I see bad belle people everywhere trying to rubbish this. undecided

But God dey. I go focus on my clients
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by qtguru(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21
Proudman1:

I design investment platforms. I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji.

All for 15k only.

WhatsApp 070 5582 2849

Why so cheap, you can make much more

2 Likes

Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Tombrown3(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21
Proudman1:
why all these explanations?

I have been building websites for my clients and they are all happy. why una come dey shalaye for wetin no concern una?

You bill your client 100k i bill mine 15k. they are happy, you are happy, i am happy.

I dont attack you but you are here attacking me? what's your point exactly? cry

You ain't building shit bro, drop your portfolio let's see the site you built 15k.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 8:42pm On Apr 21
Tombrown3:

You ain't building shit bro, drop your portfolio let's see the site you built 15k.
and after then?

Since you're so convinced that I'm lying and don't have a portfolio, How about this, drop 50k

I'll send my portfolio and then get the money? And if I don't send any convincing evidence you get to keep your money.

At least put your money where you want your mouth to be.

Mu. mu
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by wahaladondey: 8:43pm On Apr 21
This is great.

Contact me for your graphic design and prints needs.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by RPG2020(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21
Proudman1:
I don't see anything wrong with that.

The whole point of people creating content online is to entertain, give information and then make money from it.

As long as I didn't deceive you there's nothing wrong with it

This is fraud 🤥 you are wanted for fraudulent activity by EFCC shocked e don cast grin
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 8:51pm On Apr 21
RPG2020:

This is fraud 🤥 you are wanted for fraudulent activity by EFCC shocked e don cast grin
grin grin dem still dey on Yahaya Bello matter
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 8:54pm On Apr 21
qtguru:

Why so cheap, you can make much more
because I can. That's all.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by ComputerOperato: 9:01pm On Apr 21
Proudman1:
1. that's a different page under development.

The pricing was clear on the homepage.

2. Alright, you know everything there's to know about hosting. Good for you.

You're yet to accept your mistake.
There are 3 primary menus on your website.
One if them is "pricing"
If its under development, put an "under-development" page on it till you're ready.

I wish you well in your endeavours.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 9:04pm On Apr 21
ComputerOperato:

You're yet to accept your mistake.
There are 3 primary menus on your website.
One if them is "pricing"
If its under development, put an "under-development" page on it till you're ready.

I wish you well in your endeavours.
lolz. the pricing is right there on the frontpage. and anyone that click on any button on that page will know its not functional because nothing will work.

No be only put "underdevelopment" na "ontop of development" i go put grin

Everybody just know wetin dey wrong with every other person except themselves undecided
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Tombrown3(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21
Proudman1:
and after then?

Since you're so convinced that I'm lying and don't have a portfolio, How about this, drop 50k

I'll send my portfolio and then get the money? And if I don't send any convincing evidence you get to keep your money.

At least put your money where you want your mouth to be.

Mu. mu

Lol... Fake asss lazy nigga. You think it's to use ChatGpt to conjure up HTML and CSS?

When you go to school and study computer science, pay fees and study hard, earn a certificate then come out here and build a site 15k.

You ain't shit, you can't solve the simplest data structure and algorithm without the help of IA, you think by entering YouTube and follow blindly others' hard work for 2 days because you have a laptop; that makes you a Web Developer?

You scamming little shitt!

You build a site for 15k but can't explain how, in a world were domain alone is above that price.

I pity who takes you seriously and give you a job.

1 Like

Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 9:35pm On Apr 21
Tombrown3:

Lol... Fake asss lazy nigga. You think it's to use ChatGpt to conjure up HTML and CSS?

When you go to school and study computer science, pay fees and study hard, earn a certificate then come out here and build a site 15k.

You ain't shit, you can't solve the simplest data structure and algorithm without the help of IA, you think by entering YouTube and follow blindly others' hard work for 2 days because you have a laptop; that makes you a Web Developer?

You build a site for 15k but can't explain how, in a world were domain alone is above that price.

see wailing na.

My offer still stand.

If you are totally convinced that I don't have a portfolio why not disgrace me for everyone to see?

Put 50k down. If I can't provide convincing evidence of my work, you win.

If I can, I get the money.

Na just simple stuff. No dey cry like ashawo wey dem no pay grin

1 Like

Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by placeofallure(f): 9:36pm On Apr 21
Proudman1:

All for 15k only.

WhatsApp 070 5582 2849

I want a website where I will upload lots of researched topics on English Studies for elementary school level and worksheets too for pupils to do after learning a topic. Teachers too can pick things up.
Can you? Will it be profitable? How long will this take?
Thank you.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 9:38pm On Apr 21
placeofallure:

I want a website where I will upload lots of researched topics on English Studies for elementary school level and worksheets too for pupils to do after learning a topic. Teachers too can pick things up.
Can you? Will it be profitable? How long will this take?
Thank you.
I can design this for you ma.

Profitability is dependent on how you market it mostly.

From experience if people need something and you show them that they need it, it's profitable.

Contact me make we discuss.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Tombrown3(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21
Proudman1:
see wailing na.

My offer still stand.

If you are totally convinced that I don't have a portfolio why not disgrace me for everyone to see?

Put 50k down. If I can't provide convincing evidence of my work, you win.

If I can, I get the money.

Na just simple stuff. No dey cry like ashawo wey dem no pay grin
So you can scam me of 50k just like you go about scamming people there hard earn 15k while you post fake testimonials?

I've met your type bro.

Thank God you are being countered by lots of genuine developers in your useless advert thread you created, let's see who takes you seriously.

Thief. 😂

Don't worry, I'll show everyone how fake you are. Shey you dey build site 15k abi?

Just wait...

1 Like

Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 9:56pm On Apr 21
Tombrown3:

So you can scam me of 50k just like you go about scamming people there hard earn 15k while you post fake testimonials?

I've met your type bro.

Thank God you are being countered by lots of genuine developers in your useless advert thread you created, let's see who takes you seriously.

Thief. 😂

Don't worry, I'll show everyone how fake you are. Shey you dey build site 15k abi?

Just wait...

Lolz.

So, it's no longer "you can't build websites" but now it's "you're scamming" people?

How about this let's get WESE on nairaland to hold the money as a third-party?

He's a popular escrow guy on nairaland.

We can even make it 100k.

50k to prove that I build websites of which I'll provide very convincing evidence for all to see. and another 50k if you can't prove that I scam people.

That's 100k.

A third-party will hold the money

Put your money where your mouth is.

I'm still waiting for you bruvh.

We use wese as escrow. No need to dey shout upandan like mad dog

Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by PureFace1(m): 3:13am On Apr 22
Badmashiii:

You're messing up the market by charging below your peers.

In as much as I'm not a player in your field,it still pains me so much when i see something like this.

How can you charge a website for 15k? Which kind of "yoruba" website can you build with such amoun?

Folks that are planning to get into IT better stay clear of web dev or anything related to it. Dumb people like the OP have already destroy the field with their greed and short-sightedness.

You are the one taking him seriously

who told you that he's legit? most of them are mostly scammers and one chance that you won't hear from again after making some payment.

1 Like

Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Classcaptain1(m): 5:15am On Apr 22
Leemao.....15k website? Any mu.mu wey fall for this no go too cry sha (And i know plenty mugus go fall). Afterall, na just 15k. So many gullible folks in this world.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by remi4ever(m): 6:14am On Apr 22
I have a physical server for rent.

Dell, 8gb ram.. 1tb storage space.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Koppaguard: 9:02am On Apr 22
Tombrown3:

I understand the op, don't go hard on him. You can actually create a functional site for someone with such amount, I have created many vtu website for people with such amount before but they will have to pay 2500 naira monthly for domain renewal. Moreover all you need is the script which is available already with domain name and hosting which is atleast 3k for dot com dot ng. I also sell vtu script if you can install it by yourself which goes for 10k . So op is right you can create a site for someone with 15k currently, if you need vtu script or you want me to run it for you chat me on WhatsApp 08066674014
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by qtguru(m): 9:23am On Apr 22
Proudman1:
because I can. That's all.

Fair enough, because It's easy to make like average of 500$ but if 15k is good for you, then that's equally not bad also.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Johnwrite(m): 9:42am On Apr 22
Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by ComputerOperato: 9:56am On Apr 22
Proudman1:
lolz. the pricing is right there on the frontpage. and anyone that click on any button on that page will know its not functional because nothing will work.

No be only put "underdevelopment" na "ontop of development" i go put grin

Everybody just know wetin dey wrong with every other person except themselves undecided

Okay.
You win.
Enjoy.
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Bongadu: 9:58am On Apr 22
remi4ever:
I have a physical server for rent.

Dell, 8gb ram.. 1tb storage space.

Post pics
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Bongadu: 9:58am On Apr 22
Proudman1:
alright.

Mr. Proper web developer. The Mark Zuckerberg of his time. Continue to face your lane.

I have over 25 projects online. Keep lying to yourself.

And if you're web developer you know a thing or two about bugs. But then again, I have nothing to prove to you.

No talk too much , just drop link
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Bongadu: 10:01am On Apr 22
Mumu web dev Ctrl c+v for chat gpt

Nonsense hosting site way go crash after xss is done on that shit

Na fággots like you day spoil web dev

Better go find rope kys
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 10:12am On Apr 22
Bongadu:
Mumu web dev Ctrl c+v for chat gpt

Nonsense hosting site way go crash after xss is done on that shit

Na fággots like you day spoil web dev

Better go find rope kys
post your project make I post my own.

Let's compare grin
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 10:12am On Apr 22
Bongadu:

No talk too much , just drop link
drop 50k make I show the project. Make we no dey make mouth for nothing
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Bongadu: 10:18am On Apr 22
Proudman1:
drop 50k make I show the project. Make we no dey make mouth for nothing

Mumu man way no fit code

Next time buy a forking ad from seun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Two Of Your Girlfriends Meet In Your Room? / Before You Date Anyone In Nigeria And Abroad, Read This Article / Guys Your Preference: Bed Or Kitchen?? Ladies Your Preference :bed Or Bank??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.