Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) (4448 Views)

What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / I Betrayed The Brotherhood And Payed Dearly For It. / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by remi4ever(m): 11:06am On Apr 22
Bongadu:

Post pics

Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by Proudman1: 12:19pm On Apr 22
Bongadu:

Mumu man way no fit code

Next time buy a forking ad from seun

you still never prove say I dey scam people.

Thought you said you'll be doing that yesterday?
Re: You'll Pay Dearly For Things You Don't Know (Pic) by placeofallure(f): 4:00pm On Apr 22
Proudman1:
I can design this for you ma.

Profitability is dependent on how you market it mostly.

From experience if people need something and you show them that they need it, it's profitable.

Contact me make we discuss.

Expect to hear from me shortly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Goat Having Affection For Young Girls / How To Make A Girl Call You Back In 10 Secs After Refusing To Pick Your Calls... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.