Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It (1532 Views)

Lady Melts Hearts, Gift Several Girls Money To Make Their Hair (pictures) / Besides Money Many Nigerian Men Have Absolutely Nothing To Offer / I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by Bossladyy: 10:33pm On Apr 22
Nigerian Singer, Timaya wrote:

Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It.
“You don’t get rich by hustling more , you get reach by stopping things that consume your money .

When I got into drúgs I sold 2 houses , 3 luxury cars and lost over 4 billion Naira . No amount of hustling could solve that .

I had to fight and stop , money I used to buy those things with I now use it for different things.

As a young person , stay out of drügs , avoid things that will drain you when you don’t even have . Avoid giving girls money , many of them don’t like it , they also see it as an insult . It makes them feel like they can’t hustle . Stop it and hustle .

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by samwash(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22
Baba this your last sentence nor join at all for Nigerian girls mata.
The girls you are taking about nor reach 1%, I doubt I f you are referring to Nigerians girls.
Youths stay out of drugs, who nor go nor know.
Experience they say is the best teacher,but they are things you better dont experience,drugs is one of them.

7 Likes

Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by Silentgroper(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22
Aunty rose would have your head on a spike for this blasphemy

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by dkidd: 1:20am On Apr 23
He wasn't referring to the home based girls sha cheesy
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by danvon(m): 4:43am On Apr 23
Celebrities and their weed inspired quotes

Hustling more is how you make more money not by reducing consumption

And girls like money.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by MuslimIgbo: 5:31am On Apr 23
MUMU
This guy is still a drug baron and seriously into oil bunkering and illegal mining.
Whoever think say na only music Na big mumu

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by advanceDNA: 6:39am On Apr 23
Silentgroper:
Aunty rose would have your head on a spike for this blasphemy

Lol......
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:56am On Apr 23
danvon:
Celebrities and their weed inspired quotes

Hustling more is how you make more money not by reducing consumption

And girls like money.

But you read where he said spending on those drugs and co reduced his money
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by chatinent: 7:57am On Apr 23
Try as much as possible to stop stealing people's songs or snippets of their songs, okay?

1 Like

Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by PulaPower: 9:46am On Apr 23
4billion ma foot..
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by Sonnobax15(m): 9:52am On Apr 23
lipsrsealed
Don't do drugs.
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:42am On Apr 23
Stop giving a girl money nd become her first enemy
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by danvon(m): 11:57am On Apr 23
hakeemhakeem:

But you read where he said spending on those drugs and co reduced his money

He said he lost 4 billion, if you have that kind of money you don't need to hustle

Bro is just bragging with style.
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23
danvon:

He said he lost 4 billion, if you have that kind of money you don't need to hustle

Bro is just bragging with style.
It depends on your definition of hustle,all the rich men in the world are still doing one or two businesses
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by danvon(m): 2:09pm On Apr 23
hakeemhakeem:

It depends on your definition of hustle,all the rich men in the world are still doing one or two businesses

True, but Jeff Bezos flew into space and he is still rich

Elon Musk spent a huge sum buying unprofitable Twitter and yet he's still rich

Their consumption did not wreck them because they had a thriving source of income...

If the value of their assets should fall they would be broke, even if they reduce their spendings.
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by KingNom(m): 12:53am On Apr 24
Hmmm
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by imagrg(m): 6:46am On Apr 24
Not Nigerian girls!

Dem like money die!

Even your girlfriends trade toto for cash grin
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by Uchesis: 9:52am On Apr 24
Bossladyy:
Nigerian Singer, Timaya wrote:

Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It.
“You don’t get rich by hustling more , you get reach by stopping things that consume your money .

When I got into drúgs I sold 2 houses , 3 luxury cars and lost over 4 billion Naira . No amount of hustling could solve that .

I had to fight and stop , money I used to buy those things with I now use it for different things.

As a young person , stay out of drügs , avoid things that will drain you when you don’t even have . Avoid giving girls money , many of them don’t like it , they also see it as an insult . It makes them feel like they can’t hustle . Stop it and hustle .
Timaya don smoke that thing again grin
Re: Avoid Giving Girls Money, Many Of Them Don't Like It by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:06am On Apr 24
Drug is affecting him again thereby talking 👄 nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Two Reasons For Marriage / How Do We Overcome Loneliness? / Help! This Love Is Taking All Of My Energy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.