Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? (43931 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? / But Can't A Guy Have A Girlfriend In Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by AskNgige2: 6:23pm On Apr 24
rocknation62:
If you like provoke me because you wan go fvck or sleep in another guy’s house na your life dey spoil. When I’m done having my own share of the pvssy, I will kick your ass. Men will forever be the prize✌🏼
This is the 411 on the M.I.C
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by OvertheTop(m): 6:30pm On Apr 24
ednut1:
If your babe doesn’t call you ( you do the calling) normally. Then out of the blues she calls and talks for a long time she is on her way to cheat. With her call she knows you won’t call her in the next 3 to 6 hours 😭🤣

WOOOOW
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by dkidd: 6:34pm On Apr 24
udemzyudex:

Omo STD dey oo
Walai in the past when I dated some girls and thought they were true for a minute only to start seeing the signs. I start withdrawal gradually.
Firstly I go back to using condoms. If she complains her headache but sometimes using condoms dey hard when u done already dey blast raw so I might start being stingy with the sex so she can be giving the other guy more. Now she done dey go by herself cos she now knows I no longer feel her. She will try to find out if I know anything but I actually enjoy this phase. Her own mind go dey play her

Most importantly if I dey head am before I cut it off completely. So even if I dey fvck her sometimes that heading will never ever occur again. U go see grown babe dey beg and do everything just to get head. Man dey even risk am before with Naija babes then now I done see say u no deserve am. I no go ever go down that road again. That's why I tell guys who head these girls never eat it the first time make sure she's loyal or can be loyal for a period before u give her that otherwise na nonsense u dey lick 😂

6 Likes

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Starz825(m): 6:42pm On Apr 24
Knowsme:
Make some buy me food abeg, mango wan wound me.
Na mango I deh chop since Saturday n I never chop any solid food.. Abeg a good Samaritan should help a bro. Have mercy
Send aza...ma drop 1k
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by EBUBS(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24
rocknation62:
If you like provoke me because you wan go fvck or sleep in another guy’s house na your life dey spoil. When I’m done having my own share of the pvssy, I will kick your ass. Men will forever be the prize✌🏼

What in tell my woman Everytime she's reasoning skoi skoi I just remember what's ever thing she does. Will affect her and not me
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Fireboy02: 6:54pm On Apr 24
Starz825:

Send aza...ma drop 1k
Palmpay 8132722758
Jah bless u
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24
old format!

it yaf cast since!

cool
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Ordainbuz01: 6:56pm On Apr 24
My ex does this always
Until I caught her then
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by fortunechy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24
Na she go still suffer am at the end.. He will still not marry you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Starz825(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24
Fireboy02:

Palmpay 8132722758
Jah bless u
Yeah..amen...and u too bro..

I go drop ambonce I reach b/stop...no vex...
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Barteze: 7:14pm On Apr 24
I pity guys who don't know WHEN to end the game such guys end up marrying the bad girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Fireboy02: 7:14pm On Apr 24
Starz825:

Yeah..amen...and u too bro..

I go drop ambonce I reach b/stop...no vex...
Ok thanks!! Man
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 7:49pm On Apr 24
dkidd:

Funny enough na her type dey shout after dating him for 4 years he married someone else. They think we're stupid. That men dey observe no mean say we nor know all the games. We just assist them into foolishly assuming they are smart not knowing we actually let them play themselves so we can get a clean breakaway when the breakfast is served.

God bless you, you said it all bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by caye(m): 7:50pm On Apr 24
Rhado:

You go don get diarrhea i.e (nshi piri piri)

Akpan:- Akpos, wetin be the fastest thing in the world?

Akpos:- na watery shit o!...if better water-shit hol' you, and you dey walk strategically, before you reach toilet...PRAAA! e don show o!
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by damolapigin31(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24
Women 🤦🏿‍♂️

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by iluvdonjazzy: 7:53pm On Apr 24
Elzazzi:
I have experienced this on several occasions so I know these girls formats and tactics. In such situations I just act like I don't know her gameplan and will let her go do whatever she wants. I will keep playing along till I'm done and then kick her out. Lol

If you looseguard as a guy them go do you dirty big time.
I still experience it yesterday.
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Dynamicboss: 7:56pm On Apr 24
SlavaUkraini:
That only happens when you are dating a pure prostitute...

A real, good lady like Jennyclay will never cheat on her man... cheesy

Uhmmm…. Sighs
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by imustsaymymindo: 8:09pm On Apr 24
Lol. Dread game used negatively.
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Antonio38: 8:17pm On Apr 24
[/color][color=#000099] preach on brother
rocknation62:
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by harmargedon: 8:21pm On Apr 24
Most ladies do it, but lass lass we dey dump dem

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Starz825(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24
Fireboy02:

Palmpay 8132722758
Jah bless u

Sent

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Fireboy02: 8:24pm On Apr 24
Starz825:

Sent
Seen
Thanks boss
More blessings to u
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by Starz825(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24
Fireboy02:

Seen
Thanks boss
More blessings to u
U and me bro...

God go bless us this year...

We go make am. amen

Keep believing smiley

5 Likes

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by StillDtruth: 8:35pm On Apr 24
Elzazzi:
I have experienced this on several occasions so I know these girls formats and tactics. In such situations I just act like I don't know her gameplan and will let her go do whatever she wants. I will keep playing along till I'm done and then kick her out. Lol

If you looseguard as a guy them go do you dirty big time.

1990 move!

No mind dem. Dem don change game
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by udemzyudex(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24
dkidd:

Walai in the past when I dated some girls and thought they were true for a minute only to start seeing the signs. I start withdrawal gradually.
Firstly I go back to using condoms. If she complains her headache but sometimes using condoms dey hard when u done already dey blast raw so I might start being stingy with the sex so she can be giving the other guy more. Now she done dey go by herself cos she now knows I no longer feel her. She will try to find out if I know anything but I actually enjoy this phase. Her own mind go dey play her

Most importantly if I dey head am before I cut it off completely. So even if I dey fvck her sometimes that heading will never ever occur again. U go see grown babe dey beg and do everything just to get head. Man dey even risk am before with Naija babes then now I done see say u no deserve am. I no go ever go down that road again. That's why I tell guys who head these girls never eat it the first time make sure she's loyal or can be loyal for a period before u give her that otherwise na nonsense u dey lick 😂

Aje
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by onumadu: 8:45pm On Apr 24
But isn't all these games ridiculous?
I mean why promise to do one thing and end up doing something else?
If you want to fck other people, why commit to anyone exclusively?
Hypocrisy (saying one thing and doing another) is the bane of society.
And I believe that hypocrisy is the mother of all sins.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24
Nothing new, guys do it too
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by WoroSeeWoro(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24
she is for the street ,.....all nigerian gals are useless these days

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by meobizy(f): 9:06pm On Apr 24
That person needs school before Jesus. Good thing anything boyfriend and girlfriend miss my way. I wouldn’t cope with toyed emotions.
Re: As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:09pm On Apr 24
Unproductive werey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.