Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? (20053 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Skillsnigeria: 4:53pm On Apr 25
Hmmm
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by adecz: 4:53pm On Apr 25
Nothing goes for nothing...

After all, with the husband dead, she
will eventually start giving 'it' to other
men, why not to the brothers or relations
of her husband.

Better to keep the pooosy in the family⏺️⏺️⏺️⏺️😎😎😎

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Honoredeblazac: 4:54pm On Apr 25
lol
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by tiswell(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25
It's biblical
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by managemoney(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25
It's a shameful act ...
Tho some men don't mind
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Kabba1977(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25
Werey ni bobo yi

ChizzyBuna:
Me wey don knack my elder bro wife nko??
Wetin una go come talk??
And he is alive and well

But If he is dead. I won't try it
The fear of his ghost chasing me is enough for me to not try that at all.

But if he is alive
Of course, I go chop clean mouth
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by jeromestarks: 4:59pm On Apr 25
Arafat1:
It's up to the woman to say no or yes to the sexual request...

Sex is a popular and readily available commodity that is traded almost everywhere in exchange for almost anything.. She won't be the first or last to tender puna in exchange for whatever..

As long as it is consensual, I don't see a problem.. If she no wan nak the man, let her seek her helper elsewhere..

He holds his money, she holds her vagina.. Everyone is happy.
It's as simple as that.
No fuz, no muz. No fight, no quarrel.
Gbamsolutely.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by tiswell(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25
LaSenior:
grin

My cousin brother wife told me how she wish ed I am the one she's married to that I understands her more than her husband and truly she flows very well with me more than her husband but I had to cut it short because it was becoming unhealthy and I stopped visiting which she has been complaining about that I don't come around.,... It is not always the devil's handwork rather it is your willingness to commit it.

we know you are lieing but continue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by fuckJones(f): 5:04pm On Apr 25
Because men love sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by ourcrudeoil: 5:06pm On Apr 25
Dis question no get answer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Gabbriell: 5:06pm On Apr 25
Arafat1:
It's up to the woman to say no or yes to the sexual request...

Sex is a popular and readily available commodity that is traded almost everywhere in exchange for almost anything.. She won't be the first or last to tender puna in exchange for whatever..

As long as it is consensual, I don't see a problem.. If she no wan nak the man, let her seek her helper elsewhere..

He holds his money, she holds her vagina.. Everyone is happy.

Whether she comply or decline, help her and go your way.

You said sex is popular and readily available, so look elsewhere but help her and move on.

It is weakness for a man to want to have sex with a particular woman at all cost when there are several women all over the place. It gives the woman power over you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by fkj950ax(m): 5:07pm On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:
Some men actually demand sex from their brother's widow, friend's widow etc before they assist them, or before they pay debts they owe the late husband.
Some men extend the demand to the late man's daughters.
The late man was your blood brother or a good friend and upon his death, all you desire is to sleep with the wife or daughter left to mourn him.
Some men have no boundaries at all.
Shameful
The evil that men do, lives with them.

You honestly need mental evaluation and probably commitment to a psyche ward.
Your comment and topics all over NL is filled with so much bitterness and hate.
If you suffered a bad experience with your choice of men in your past relationship(s), you should seek help. ACTUAL HELP. Not Tiktok Affirmation and Mantras of all these Nonsense Self-Love BS online. Go to an actual health institution and see a trained and licensed Therapist, Psychologist or Psychiatrist.
And I also think its time the Mods pay close attention to your rants because you are not contributing CONSTRUCTIVELY to society, whether on NL or in Real Life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by JuanDeDios: 5:07pm On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:
Some men actually demand sex from their brother's widow, friend's widow etc before they assist them,

or before they pay debts they owe the late husband.

The late man was your blood brother or a good friend and upon his death, all you desire is to sleep with the wife or daughter left to mourn him.

Shameful

Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by tj2018: 5:07pm On Apr 25
because most widows knack outside, the get the money from you and give to one smallie outside
FutureProfessor:
Only wicked men will demand sex to help their brother's widow.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Arafat1: 5:07pm On Apr 25
Gabbriell:

Whether she comply or decline, help her and go your way.

You said sex is popular and readily available, so look elsewhere but help her and move on.

It is weakness for a man to want to have sex with a particular woman at all cost when their are several women all over the place.

Na by force to help pesin?
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by polite2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25
It's actually sad doh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by JuanDeDios: 5:08pm On Apr 25
oyatz:
It is best to re-marry the late brother's widow than just keeping her as side-chic.
Yes. Our traditions already took care of these things.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by babajero(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:
Some men actually demand sex from their brother's widow, friend's widow etc before they assist them,

Shameful

Maybe it happened or happens in your family so don't generalise it.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Gabbriell: 5:10pm On Apr 25
Arafat1:

Na by force to help pesin?

It is not by force but it is your responsibility.

She is a member of your family for goodness sake.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Yeancahmie007(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25
You would have said some useless men. Don't just say men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by princedukee(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25
Things dey happen for this world
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Arafat1: 5:14pm On Apr 25
Gabbriell:

It is not by force but it is your responsibility.

She is a member of your family for goodness sake.

Don't wax sentimental

Who made it my responsibility to help a widow?
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Edusouls(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25
FutureProfessor:
Only wicked men will demand sex to help their brother's widow.
very wicked, senseless and cruel men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by AllenSpencer: 5:15pm On Apr 25
Only the likes of Davido and Ubi Franklin can do such!

How? Fvck same pvssy my brother fvcked? 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Paramount01(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25
ChizzyBuna:
Me wey don knack my elder bro wife nko??
Wetin una go come talk??
And he is alive and well

The way Africans treat SEX like it is Gold or diamond angry
Sex is NOTHING!! No big deal in sex
In Africa, sex is treated like one BIG achievement.

Unless the widow is stupid
She can say yes, collect 6 mins knack and go home with a sum of 800k
Or
She can say no, and go and find someone else to help.

But If he is dead. I won't try it
The fear of his ghost chasing me is enough for me to not try that at all.

But if he is alive
Of course, I go chop clean mouth

You must be joking?
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Edusouls(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25
Those that do that are wicked, senseless and animalistic men, you know many men are just equivalent to animals roaming the earth, one reason the carefree evil they do is the cause of their untimely, tragic and horrific deaths, still after death their souls never finds rest..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Saintofmelody74(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25
Serendipity2023:

Shameful

Lies,no man in his right mind would demand for sex before helping his brother's wife and maybe kids,its just not right
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Obierika(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25
Being a young widow can be a terrible experience, I just pity Junior Pope's wife
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by hardam003: 5:23pm On Apr 25
This is a very baseless question, because it seems strange to my ears. I mean have not been hearing occurrences of such and even if such exists, it's not up to the level of the alarming question.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by emonis88: 5:26pm On Apr 25
How does a man demand sex from his brother's daughter? That is incest.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Gabbriell: 5:29pm On Apr 25
Arafat1:

Don't wax sentimental

Who made it my responsibility to help a widow?

That happened when she took your family name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

thank you / How To Handle Problems Over Relatives Staying In Your House ? / Undeniable Facts About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.