Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? (20070 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by gratiaeo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25
This thread is useless, once a man dies everything he left behind belongs to the the living including his brothers
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Greenfaces: 9:26pm On Apr 25
Ganjafama:
Who says one can not marry his father's or brother's widow? It happens in many cultures. Just because you don't like it does not mean it doesn't happen.
What culture please. It's not even good to think of it
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by godofuck231: 9:44pm On Apr 25
Some time the women see the husbands brother as a fool and ask what has he done for her and the children after 10m spent, so the bad guy de ask for small insurance, make the pain no too much
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Codivoar(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25
Arafat1:
It's up to the woman to say no or yes to the sexual request...

Sex is a popular and readily available commodity that is traded almost everywhere in exchange for almost anything.. She won't be the first or last to tender puna in exchange for whatever..

As long as it is consensual, I don't see a problem.. If she no wan nak the man, let her seek her helper elsewhere..

He holds his money, she holds her vagina.. Everyone is happy.

Wicked and perverted inhumane man !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by meobizy(f): 10:12pm On Apr 25
Lies. That one drunk did it in a far flung village does not mean the number is high. Men have differing preferences. Only romance novels sell the fantasy of two brothers wanting the same woman. It is mostly one woman wanting two brothers in reality.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Carlylepneuma: 11:54pm On Apr 25
Simply because they are heartless pigs 🐷

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Augustenite(m): 1:11am On Apr 26
Serendipity2023:
Some men actually demand sex from their brother's widow, friend's widow etc before they assist them,

or before they pay debts they owe the late husband.

Some men extend the demand to the late man's daughters.

The late man was your blood brother or a good friend and upon his death, all you desire is to sleep with the wife or daughter left to mourn him.

Some men have no boundaries at all.

Shameful

The evil that men do, lives with them.

They are possessed.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by ericmor: 2:04am On Apr 26
Who does that
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Ganjafama(m): 3:21am On Apr 26
Greenfaces:
The Niger Delta tribes - Urhobo , Itsekiri , Ijaw etc.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Greenfaces: 4:53am On Apr 26
Ganjafama:
The Niger Delta tribes - Urhobo , Itsekiri , Ijaw etc.
wow. I never heard this in my life. But its somehow very bad to sleep with a woman your father or brother has slept with. It doesn't feel good even from imagination. There are many women, why that one? She's like family member to you
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Serendipity2023: 5:25am On Apr 26
LaSenior:
grin

My cousin brother wife told me how she wish ed I am the one she's married to that I understands her more than her husband and truly she flows very well with me more than her husband but I had to cut it short because it was becoming unhealthy and I stopped visiting which she has been complaining about that I don't come around.,... It is not always the devil's handwork rather it is your willingness to commit it.

Are you richer than the cousin?
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by WorldRichest: 7:09am On Apr 26
Serendipity2023:
Some men actually demand sex from their brother's widow, friend's widow etc before they assist them,

The late man was your blood brother or a good friend and upon his death, all you desire is to sleep with the wife or daughter left to mourn him.

Shameful

Only in the land of Developers
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Okhuadams(m): 7:53am On Apr 26
Serendipity2023:

Shameful

Mostly in the Eastern and Western part
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:05am On Apr 26
ChizzyBuna:
So make she collect money from me and go and be collecting dick from another man angry

All of you are MAD!!!!

I will continue from where my brother stopped!! Nonesense
I can't stand and watch another man chop my brothers sweat. NOOOO

I and my brother are blood.
Blood is thicker than water

So it only make sense that I will continue my brothers legacy.

I will not allow any useless man from nowhere to chop my bro wife after all my bro spent on her.. NEVER!!!

So, if she refused your advances you'll rape her or what exactly?
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:08am On Apr 26
Some men day sha.

The thought of smashing your brother's late wife should even nauseate one.

I just can't imagine it.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:49am On Apr 26
JuanDeDios:

Yes. Our traditions already took care of these things.

Are you from Langtang in plateau State?
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:54am On Apr 26
Saintofmelody74:

Lies,no man in his right mind would demand for sex before helping his brother's wife and maybe kids,its just not right

Go to Langtang in plateau State grin
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:58am On Apr 26
Ganjafama:
Who says one can not marry his father's or brother's widow? It happens in many cultures. Just because you don't like it does not mean it doesn't happen.

Langtang man..
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:02am On Apr 26
adelafe2019:
O.p. Once a man died, he does not need his wife and property again. Hence his friend does nothing wrong to exchange his hard earned money with sex from the woman especially in this harsh economy.

So, you expect the man to give out his money freely to the woman or to pay their debt only for the woman to carry her kpekus to another man or her concubine that couldn't bail her out financially.

The husband is not coming back again so why reserving her for her
useless concubines.

Chai.. See mentality. With so much seriousness.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by NeckingNgulping(m): 10:04am On Apr 26
Greenfaces:

They practice it in Langtang, an LGA in plateau State. I have a colleague whos from there.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Ganjafama(m): 11:23am On Apr 26
Greenfaces:
wow. I never heard this in my life. But its somehow very bad to sleep with a woman your father or brother has slept with. It doesn't feel good even from imagination. There are many women, why that one? She's like family member to you
I'm an itsekiri guy. My great grandfather inherited his father's wife who later gave birth to my grandfather.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by E2000: 1:13pm On Apr 26
Serendipity2023:

Shameful

That it's happened to you does not make it a common thing. Our traditions have changed over the years even when a man was asked to inherit his late brother's widow most men protested and were forced to accept. Some even died over this in the bible because they refused to get their brother's widow pregnant.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by achimendy(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26
Serendipity2023:

Shameful

People that do that are evil-personified.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by achimendy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26
Ganjafama:
I'm an itsekiri guy. My great grandfather inherited his father's wife who later gave birth to my grandfather.

Hmmmm
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by JuanDeDios: 5:30pm On Apr 26
NeckingNgulping:

Are you from Langtang in plateau State?
No. Edo State.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by KrystalKitty: 10:15pm On Apr 26
Thanks.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Trophy12: 2:44am On Apr 27
Na people from the east go fit answer that question
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by galantjoe(m): 4:37pm On Apr 27
maasoap:

So, your junior brother's widow won't eventually collect pricks outside? Whatever will you do when you find out she's collecting dicks outside? Stop helping if she won't allow you to chop too?

I have no interest in chopping her
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Greenfaces: 6:18pm On Apr 27
Ganjafama:
was the woman not older than him
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Greenfaces: 6:19pm On Apr 27
NeckingNgulping:

They practice it in Langtang, an LGA in plateau State. I have a colleague whos from there.
wonderful oo. But God forbid sha
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Ganjafama(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27
Greenfaces:
was the woman not older than him
Slightly younger.
Re: Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? by Greenfaces: 10:13am On Apr 28
Ganjafama:
Slightly younger.
So what if you're already married or you're educated and you don't like the woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Undeniable Facts About Marriage / How Do You Handle A Promiscuous Sister? / How Can I Handle My Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.