Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,812 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U (2022 Views)

If U Are A Deltan, Married 2 A Deltan Or Dating A Deltan, Dis Thread Is 4 U / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 8:27pm On May 20
Ignoring foolish men that only come online to bully people they don't know.

It's right for a woman that dislikes sex to marry a gay or Impotent man who's rich and kind. Simple
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 8:29pm On May 20
Ignoring broke Yahoo boys on cheap data who only come online to bully other people.

It's right for a woman that dislikes sex to marry a gay or Impotent man who's rich and kind. Simple
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by Exceed15: 8:42pm On May 20
Nonsense
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 8:52pm On May 20
Exceed15:
Nonsense
Another Impotent man spotted. They can't do without using style to comment on any post about impotency
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 12:53am On May 21
shortgun:
[b][/b] grin grin
Another Impotent man spotted.

Studies have shown that poor Impotent men always use insults to cover up. Don't cry and don't be sad because we know that you are impotent
Re: Dear IMPOTENT MEN That Wants To Marry A Single Lady, This Is 4 U by pinkbarby: 11:08am On May 24
For Impotent men

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twice She's Tried To Leave My Over The Issue Of Spirituality / Attention Ladies ! / Help, Am In A Fix!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.