Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate (28588 Views)

Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. / Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 5:46am On Apr 27
banks:

Oh! Now I get you, it's obvious you have not been following this case. So there is no need chatting with you.
Wunmi will not BANTER to the mobs. She owe nobody.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 5:48am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
she won't do any DNA test. She owe you nothing. You can only rant from now till eternity.

Let me ask you a question. If like three other women comes out with children to say that they also gave birth for Mohbad, therefore entitle to his properties, what will Wunmi do?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 5:50am On Apr 27
yewit37486:

Even after Mohbad made several recordings of the people who kept attacking and threatening his life, Nigerians somehow want to tie this to the wife? Wow.

Were those people with him in his house when he died?
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 5:53am On Apr 27
banks:

Let me ask you a question. If like three other women comes out with children to say that they also gave birth for Mohbad, therefore entitle to his properties, what will Wunmi do?
some Nigerian men had been doing that and heaven didn't fall. Mohbad didn't question the paternity of his child so no one has any right to question it.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 5:53am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
she owe neither you nor anyone anything. She isn't married to her father in-law. Her father in-law doesn't own her child. Only her husband has the right to demand for DNA test. You guys are just wasting away.
U are d one wasting away incase u dont knw... Government has d right to invade ur privacy if need be. Dis is not a pleasure discourse, dis is a criminal case, nobody is here to pat anyones back.

U should sit back and watch, ok.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 5:53am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
did Mohbad told you he isn't the father of his child?

So you did not hear when Mohbad's mother said that when Mohbad wanted to do DNA, it was Mohbad's father that stopped him? Just like I have said, you have not been following this case, so rest your case.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 5:53am On Apr 27
banks:

Were those people with him in his house when he died?
where is the result of the yeye autopsy they did?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 5:55am On Apr 27
MySolace:

U are d one wasting away incase u dont knw... Government has d right to invade ur privacy if need be. Dis is not a pleasure discourse, dis is a criminal case, nobody is here to pat anyones back.

U should sit back and watch, ok.

she won't do any DNA test. Watch out
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 5:56am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
Wunmi will not do any DNA test. You can hang yourself over that.

And when she does, I don't know how shameful you will be, that is if you have one.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 6:00am On Apr 27
banks:

And when she does, I don't know how shameful you will be, that is if you have one.
Trust me she won't.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 6:01am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
some Nigerian men had been doing that and heaven didn't fall. Mohbad didn't question the paternity of his child so no one has any right to question it.
Ure making it look as if dey seeking dna for property and sharing ratio...
Dey're treating a supposed criminal case.

Also knw dis and knw peace, wumis life can never remain d same as long as she fails to clear her name.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 6:07am On Apr 27
MySolace:

Ure making it look as if dey seeking dna for property and sharing ratio...
Dey're treating a supposed criminal case.

Also knw dis and knw peace, wumis life can never remain d same as long as she fails to clear her name.
you're not the one to determine how anyone's life will be. You're not omnipotent.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 6:09am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
I don't chase clout like you. Wunmi doesn't owe anyone.
Which one is chasing clout?

i wish we knw in person, atleast to knw if u really worth my time. i shouldnt b wasting my precious time on som1 who is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:10am On Apr 27
OKOATA:
Your tears won't stop the test so I don't understand why you are so pained about this matter. Wunmi herself said it's only the court that can summon the DNA, the man did what she said now you are crying more than the bereaved.

Thank you my brother, I thought I was the only one that heard Wunmi requesting for court order. Meanwhile, people that are not following the case will come and open mouth to say anything. This lady is really crying more than the bereaved and I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 6:11am On Apr 27
MySolace:

Which one is chasing clout?

i wish we knw in person, atleast to knw if u really worth my time. i shouldnt b wasting my precious time on som1 who is not worth it.
that's why Wunmi doesn't BANTER to the mobs. She owe you nor anyone nothing. You can only rant for all she cares

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:16am On Apr 27
1Sharon:

Those nonentities are not asking her for a DNA test because they genuinely want to know, they're using it as a weapon and because its socially fashionable at the minute

If she does the DNA test, you think all this will go away? Those mofos will just shift the goalpost and find something else to use nail her. Notice how no one is asking for the autopsy results any longer?

Why pointing at Autopsy that will taken outside of Nigeria and wait for another ten weeks before getting result, when you can do DNA within Nigeria and get your result almost immediately? Meanwhile, DNA will even point to the direction of the killer more.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 6:19am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
you're not the one to determine how anyone's life will be. You're not omnipotent.
Which life? Who cares about her life? ...just talking reality. Shes practically ostracizing herself.
Da gal can never com in d public without fearing for her life, or without being looked down upon even by her fellow gender. She's already living like a fugitive.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:24am On Apr 27
yewit37486:

How will a DNA result tie her to any of those people? Why aren't Nigerians focusing on the autopsy result and the videos he made before his death where he was being assaulted and attacked left right and center? This guy hasn't even been buried properly (after this same man called his father bent his neck in an undersized coffin) yet somehow people think his wife is the mystery key. Okay o.

Oh my goodness!! Imagine what you just said, may God almighty forgive you. So you did not listen to baba Mohbad's interview, if not you should have heard him saying that it was Darosa (Mohbad's PA) that embalmed Mohbad and that also bought the coffin and prepared Mohbad for burial. Do you even know that Yoruba tradition forbids parents of deceased from seeing his/her corpse, talkless of touching the corpse. Why do people say what they don't know for God's sake?😰😰

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 6:29am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
that's why Wunmi doesn't BANTER to the mobs. She owe you nor anyone nothing. You can only rant for all she cares
Nope, shes hidding her face in shame! Shes really has nothing to say. Shes feeling lost and trapped.

Initially she claimed she was ready for dna, dat mohbads father and his team were d one delaying. Only to disapoint her supporters wen d court order finally arrived.

She can run/hide, but cant do dat forever.

Meanwhile, incase ure d so-called wumi, plz i wanna ask, how long wil u keep hidding?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:34am On Apr 27
MySolace:

Stop displaying ur ignorance.

I said "might've"... (maybe or maybe not)

Moreover, mohbads mother acknowledged in one of her interview da dia was even a cal for mohbad to run DNA, dat mohbads father was d one standing against it. Dont tel me never heard, cos it was on d front page of dis forum.

My brother her ignorance is on another level. Instead of them to look for information or think before talking, instead they talk before thinking.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 6:34am On Apr 27
banks:

Thank you my brother, I thought I was the only one that heard Wunmi requesting for court order. Meanwhile, people that are not following the case will come and open mouth to say anything. This lady is really crying more than the bereaved and I don't know why.
My broda i taya o. Am even begining to think shes d so-called wumi...

She didnt knw court could grant such order.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Enemyofpeace: 6:43am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
did you know your own father? Paste your DNA results here to prove it.
yes I do, but you don't know yours. It's obvious that you be follow come in your family
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:44am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
she owe neither you nor anyone anything. She isn't married to her father in-law. Her father in-law doesn't own her child. Only her husband has the right to demand for DNA test. You guys are just wasting away.

Why is she answering the baba's name? The baba have said, DNA is not by force, it's either she do DNA or drop the family name officially. It's as simple as ABC.

Mind you, she's not a wife but a girlfriend. I know you will ask me how did I know that, go listen to what Spending (Mohbad's friend that was with him and Wunmi in the car when they went for his last show befor his death) said at this last Corona Inquest done on the 15th April 2024 and also go check what Primeboy (Mohbad's childhood friend) wrote on his wall.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:46am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
you be olodo. The same court will be used to counter the mumu order grin

Ordinary charge and bail lawyer will do that

Then wait till then but for now, that is the order of the court. Anybody can cry.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by pelumi25: 6:48am On Apr 27
This their fight can never finish walahi.
Shebi the fathe dey support the girl before..
Make them sha try bury the guy abi lati ijo yii.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by pelumi25: 6:49am On Apr 27
This their fight can never finish walahi.
Shebi the fathe dey support the girl before..
Make them sha try bury the guy abi lati ijo yii.

Make the boy rest abeg
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:51am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
i only heard Mohbad doesn't belong to his father. Meaning that man disgracing late Mohbad and family on social media isn't the biological father of Mohbad

And you did not hear her thereafter that she only said so because she was pained? Besides, why is she still addressing him baba Mohbad, baba Ibukun and baba Adura.

It's obvious you only choose what you want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:55am On Apr 27
delishpot:
She doesn't have to do it. Wumi, if you do that DNA then your lawyers are worthless.
The court that ordered the DNA is a useless court. What ties DNA to this particular case? Even if the boy isn't Mohbads, what next? Will that prove that she offed him? Nigeria judicial system is a congregation of clowns and greedy bribe receiving demons.

Just as when Mohbad died and the people that were with him in the same house were not arrested or questioned as prime suspects and the house was not sealed, so that evidence will not be tampered with.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:00am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:

You did not address the question I asked you.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 7:04am On Apr 27
banks:

Why is she answering the baba's name? The baba have said, DNA is not by force, it's either she do DNA or drop the family name officially. It's as simple as ABC.

Mind you, she's not a wife but a girlfriend. I know you will ask me how did I know that, go listen to what Spending (Mohbad's friend that was with him and Wunmi in the car when they went for his last show befor his death) said at this last Corona Inquest done on the 15th April 2024 and also go check what Primeboy (Mohbad's childhood friend) wrote on his wall.
you be olodo. Who told you the baba is the only one bearing such name? Like my father can tell me not to bear his name anymore when he isn't the only one that bear such name.

The fact that Mohbad didn't question the paternity of his child makes nor carry-out a DNA test makes your point baseless.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 7:06am On Apr 27
Enemyofpeace:
yes I do, but you don't know yours. It's obvious that you be follow come in your family
paste your DNA results here make we see. You no know your papa you dey ask person to do DNA test. They forbid you from doing DNA test?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:08am On Apr 27
MySolace:

My broda i taya o. Am even begining to think shes d so-called wumi...

She didnt knw court could grant such order.

Yes, because the defence is too much. At least do this DNA for the sake of Liam and the sake of the love you claimed for Mohbad, so that he can be buried.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Waje With No Makeup (Picture) / Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) / Pictures From Olamide Live In Concert – New York Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.