Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate (28612 Views)

Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. / Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by yewit37486: 11:53pm On Apr 26
dontai:
But you are deaf to the recording he made about Wumi and her families? keep playing dumb!

When you are able to express yourself like an adult without insults, let us know.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Mayflowa(m): 12:02am On Apr 27
yewit37486:

Even after Mohbad made several recordings of the people who kept attacking and threatening his life, Nigerians somehow want to tie this to the wife? Wow.

What if the wife is tied to those people. Don’t you watch investigative movies or books?
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by yewit37486: 12:06am On Apr 27
Mayflowa:

What if the wife is tied to those people. Don’t you watch investigative movies or books?

How will a DNA result tie her to any of those people? Why aren't Nigerians focusing on the autopsy result and the videos he made before his death where he was being assaulted and attacked left right and center? This guy hasn't even been buried properly (after this same man called his father bent his neck in an undersized coffin) yet somehow people think his wife is the mystery key. Okay o.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by bigman001(m): 12:16am On Apr 27
mmadu5:
Dont be surprised that child is not mohbads, nigerian women of this generation are very loose and promiscuous

She actually knows its not Mohbads baby
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Mayflowa(m): 12:17am On Apr 27
yewit37486:

How will a DNA result tie her to any of those people? Why aren't Nigerians focusing on the autopsy result and the videos he made before his death where he was being assaulted and attacked left right and center? This guy hasn't even been buried properly (after this same man called his father bent his neck in an undersized coffin) yet somehow people think his wife is the mystery key. Okay o.

In investigation nothing should be left unturned. We have hypothesized that the father or Marley is involved. But may not be true. Threat to life doesn’t mean u did the real killing. It is time to X-ray the wife. She is the one making tongue to wag by delaying or hiding it want to collect record bonus. Let’s assume Maly owes the child. Can they plot to eliminate the guy?
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by mummymozidat(m): 12:22am On Apr 27
All this cra*y people... Wey dey come dis comment section dey shout she must do Dna, Obey Court order..... What's ya business with Mohbads family, .... Jobless people everywhere... Cos I don't see the reason a busy person making money... Learneth person.. Go just come here dey make noise.... Wen Naija wan crash... Ur concern nah if Mohbad's son is his.... Mohbad...wen he was alive neva denied that boy...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by yewit37486: 12:31am On Apr 27
Mayflowa:

In investigation nothing should be left unturned. We have hypothesized that the father or Marley is involved. But may not be true. Threat to life doesn’t mean u did the real killing. It is time to X-ray the wife. She is the one making tongue to wag by delaying or hiding it want to collect record bonus. Let’s assume Maly owes the child. Can they plot to eliminate the guy?

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by komzy589(m): 1:03am On Apr 27
palel:
This man is wicked. Kilode.
It's his son's wahala and not his. All because of property

Let us start the DNA from Mohbad's father himself to confirm he's the true father of Mohbad, then we can proceed to the grandson
Wicked or not, the test is not going to grant Mohbad’s father his wealth. It’s only going to tell us the whole truth.
Employing those women antics of ‘the father should go and test whether Mohbad is his son first’ is not going to work.
It’s simple, do the test and if what she told the world is correct, the joke will be on her father-in-law.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by komzy589(m): 1:07am On Apr 27
yewit37486:

At first, I really didn’t care about all these DNA thing, but lets be honest, the wife is making this suspicious.
If this was me and I know I’m clean, I will even pay for the test to shame the father-in-law and all the online idiots that want my head.
With the way she’s behaving, I’m scared for her already.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by JoeEeL(m): 1:12am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
Wunmi will not do any DNA test. You can hang yourself over that.

Haa. Pele o. Wuwon defense minister.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Onitola2: 1:12am On Apr 27
Ogbonoblog:

https://ogbonoblog.com/just-in-mohbads-father-pastes-court-summon-for-dna-on-wunmis-gate/
we call this substituted service when someone is running from being served a summon of the court, drama too much in mohbad's life and after his death.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by komzy589(m): 1:15am On Apr 27
d142475:

1. If Mohbad did not have some money to be inherited, will he ask for DNA?
2. What is the purpose of the DNA? To explore the remote possibility that the child might not be Mohbad's so that he can step in to inherit Mohbad's property? It looks like he sees the poor boy as a rival and he wants to take him out.
3. I am speaking from the perspective of this child. If he could think, what would he think? My grandpa is wicked, he doesn't want to have anything do with me. Instead he wants to get rid of me.
4. If Mohbad did not doubt his own son's paternity, who is he to doubt it?
5. If he really wants DNA, why is he not paying for it. Why does he want Mohbad's wife to take financial responsibility for his own suspicions and doubts.
See how you wasted your time adding bullets to idiotic questions.
If any of your questions make sense at all, Wummi should be the one presenting a DNA result to drive the father-in-law away from her son’s inheritance.
That woman is not sure if the boy is Mohbad’s son.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by zagorakis(m): 2:20am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
go and contribute the money to your neighbors or community people that are hungry. She won't do any DNA test. She doesn't owe you nor anyone of you. You can only rant for now till eternity
DNA must be done, court order is now in place, you gonna learn grin

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by zagorakis(m): 2:23am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
any sane person knows that Mohbad doesn't have a father.
Only psychotics believe Mohbad doesn't have a father.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Thomasankara(m): 2:40am On Apr 27
[/color]wicked by requesting for DNA [color=#770077]
d142475:
As long as he pays for the DNA, no problem. Such a wicked "Grandfather."

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by charleskl(m): 3:10am On Apr 27
I suspect d father knows something
Saao:
Wahala, the father is acting like a child since his son died. I don't really know if the father really love his son and mourn him? How can a man that just lost his son acting this childish? I'm not supporting the girl if she cheated and the boy doesn't belong to Mohbad but the activity of the father must be check and investigated if him is the real father of Mohbad. The wife self is another matter, if you're so sure the baby belong to your husband, why not go ahead to do DNA and allow the innocent guy to rest in peace from all the drama? It's seems that guy Mohbad was alone and he was never mourn by those that ought to love him and mourn him. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by d142475: 3:22am On Apr 27
komzy589:

See how you wasted your time adding bullets to idiotic questions.
If any of your questions make sense at all, Wummi should be the one presenting a DNA result to drive the father-in-law away from her son’s inheritance.
That woman is not sure if the boy is Mohbad’s son.
She is under no obligation to provide DNA.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Coronavirus1: 3:37am On Apr 27
Saao:
Wahala, the father is acting like a child since his son died. I don't really know if the father really love his son and mourn him? How can a man that just lost his son acting this childish? I'm not supporting the girl if she cheated and the boy doesn't belong to Mohbad but the activity of the father must be check and investigated if him is the real father of Mohbad. The wife self is another matter, if you're so sure the baby belong to your husband, why not go ahead to do DNA and allow the innocent guy to rest in peace from all the drama? It's seems that guy Mohbad was alone and he was never mourn by those that ought to love him and mourn him. May his soul rest in peace
Nigerian fighting mobad wife to know the truth behind mobad death wumi killed mobad because of Liam paternity
So stop blaming mobad father.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Coronavirus1: 3:39am On Apr 27
d142475:

She is under no obligation to provide DNA.
Tell that to the court of law

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Coronavirus1: 3:41am On Apr 27
Angelfrost:
Okay... DNA test aside... Is everything okay with Mohbad Snr?!!

Mohbad went through a lot at the hands of fake friends and manipulators, he was no where to be found!

Suddenly, the young man dies, and he is all over the place, wearing the poor kid's clothes and trying to live off his fame.
DNA is a most forget your story how many of your friends did your father recognise.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Coronavirus1: 3:42am On Apr 27
palel:

All because of properties. The man in such a fool. Did your father do the same to your mother and your kids. Baba think abeg.
You are the fool here.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Coronavirus1: 3:44am On Apr 27
Thoughts007:
how can a grandfather be fighting for property with his grandson?

Foolish people grow old too indeed
DNA is a must the child is not for mobad until proving otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 5:12am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
LoL

I guess it was done in your presence?
Stop displaying ur ignorance.

I said "might've"... (maybe or maybe not)

Moreover, mohbads mother acknowledged in one of her interview da dia was even a cal for mohbad to run DNA, dat mohbads father was d one standing against it. Dont tel me never heard, cos it was on d front page of dis forum.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 5:22am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
Wunmi owe you nothing. You can only rant and bark from now till eternity.
Ofcourse she owes me nothing. But i'm sure she owes d father of her supposed baby daddy something. Hes d one demading to knw d mystery behind his son's death, and aswel knw who he calls a grand child.

Incase u"re wumi, better prepare for a prolonged dragging or better run to exile for a very long time. If ure her sister or friend or just a wel wisher, advise her to do same.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 5:24am On Apr 27
MySolace:

Ofcourse she owes me nothing. But i'm sure she owes d father of her supposed baby daddy something. Hes d one demading to knw d mystery behind his son's death, and aswel knw who he calls a grand child.

Incase u"re wumi, better prepare for a prolonged dragging or better run to exile for a very long time. If ure her sister or friend or just a wel wisher, advise her to do same.
she owe neither you nor anyone anything. She isn't married to her father in-law. Her father in-law doesn't own her child. Only her husband has the right to demand for DNA test. You guys are just wasting away.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 5:30am On Apr 27
zagorakis:

DNA must be done, court order is now in place, you gonna learn grin
you be olodo. The same court will be used to counter the mumu order grin

Ordinary charge and bail lawyer will do that
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 5:33am On Apr 27
MySolace:

Stop displaying ur ignorance.

I said "might've"... (maybe or maybe not)

Moreover, mohbads mother acknowledged in one of her interview da dia was even a cal for mohbad to run DNA, dat mohbads father was d one standing against it. Dont tel me never heard, cos it was on d front page of dis forum.

i only heard Mohbad doesn't belong to his father. Meaning that man disgracing late Mohbad and family on social media isn't the biological father of Mohbad
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 5:35am On Apr 27
yewit37486:

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by delishpot: 5:39am On Apr 27
She doesn't have to do it. Wumi, if you do that DNA then your lawyers are worthless.
The court that ordered the DNA is a useless court. What ties DNA to this particular case? Even if the boy isn't Mohbads, what next? Will that prove that she offed him? Nigeria judicial system is a congregation of clowns and greedy bribe receiving demons.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 5:43am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
i only heard Mohbad doesn't belong to his father. Meaning that man disgracing late Mohbad and family on social media isn't the biological father of Mohbad
Oh, sorry loser, mohbads mother has cleared d air soonafter, da hes d father of mohbad.
U can aswel sue him to run DNA aswel, but den, not witout wumi... she should if its gonna help. No body is holding u from sueing and getting court order as d man did. i would even b glam if u do so

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 5:44am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
please show me where she requested for court order

Oh! Now I get you, it's obvious you have not been following this case. So there is no need chatting with you.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 5:45am On Apr 27
MySolace:

Oh, sorry loser, mohbads mother has cleared d air soonafter, da hes d father of mohbad.
U can aswel sue him to run DNA aswel, but den, not witout wumi... she should if its gonna help. No body is holding u from sueing and getting court order as d man did. i would even b glam if u do so
I don't chase clout like you. Wunmi doesn't owe anyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Uchenna Nnanna Plays The Role Of Mary In Passion Of Christ Drama In Her Church / Moet Abebe Shares Moments From Raunchy Girls Night Out (photos) / Orezi Replies Dammy Krane's Insult And Its Epic And Hilarious (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.