Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate (28562 Views)

Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. / Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by oluyenks(m): 3:44pm On Apr 26
Sumi and her agba olosho Geng like Iyabo ojo go dey cry right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Orlu13: 3:44pm On Apr 26
Creamypie:
2 of my guys babes use their pregnancy marry
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by palel: 3:45pm On Apr 26
RecentHistory:

Just listen to this idiot. A man wants to be sure of the paternity of his supposed grandson and you are calling it mean.

Just so you know, the fact that your wife gives birth in your house doesn't mean the kids are yours. You can keep arguing but I assure you that one day, you will remember this post while thinking at night.
All because of properties. The man in such a fool. Did your father do the same to your mother and your kids. Baba think abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by urobodoski419(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:
grin

Alleged Paternity Fraudster got served grin
after jamaica , naija supposedly has the highest rate of paternity fraud in the world . Chances are no be mohbad get liam

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by LordIsaac(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26
Ibile77:
due process
Exactly…The Criminal Procedure Code gives that allowance.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by ComeToJesus: 3:47pm On Apr 26
If you are here, shouting "we no go gree o, she must do the DNA".., and you have children whose DNA you haven't carried out, you are playing yourself and you need help..

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by 99thEnemy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26
palel:

How. I have kids with my wife an I haven't pressured her for a DNA. Why is the man so mean?
Because wunmi was a known call girl.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Elzazzi: 3:47pm On Apr 26
Creamypie:
2 of my guys babes use their pregnancy marry

After your guys give them belle, they go pin am on other men ..

Abi I no get you clearly lol

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by realmindz: 3:48pm On Apr 26
mmadu5:
Dont be surprised that child is not mohbads, nigerian women of this generation are very loose and promiscuous

She’s not very sure. So she’s scared

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Orlu13: 3:48pm On Apr 26
palel:

Why is he interested in his son's properties. What did he leave fro his son and why is he fighting to inherit his son's properties. That's wickedness without remorse.

if u are actually a man nd u reason this way, ur ancestors are supposed to take u right now...u are not fit to be called a man

16 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by karkinase(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26
palel:

Why is he interested in his son's properties. What did he leave fro his son and why is he fighting to inherit his son's properties. That's wickedness without remorse.
Just stop typing and throw away your phone.. cos you clearly can’t think for yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by overseasnbeyond: 3:48pm On Apr 26
Double sure, don't know your dad!!!

d142475:
As long as he pays for the DNA, no problem. Such a wicked "Grandfather."

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by LillyandDaisy: 3:48pm On Apr 26
Maybe if he put on this type of energy Mohbad might still be alive

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by 99thEnemy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26
urobodoski419:
after jamaica , naija supposedly has the highest rate of paternity fraud in the world . Chances are no be mohbad get liam
All roads seem to lead to that. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26
Way to go.. When she returns, she will see it.. DNA MUST BE DONE TO KNOWING THE TRUTH..

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Nursepepeye(f): 3:50pm On Apr 26
mmadu5:
Dont be surprised that child is not mohbads, nigerian women of this generation are very loose and promiscuous
that child is not Mohbad son, the wife know it, that's why she's running away from DNA.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Passionate1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26
Mystic216:
I wonder why women frown at the mention of DNA
Every man should do this before taking your wife and the baby home from the hospital. Even if the child resembles you

D fear of women is d beginning of knowledge . .

10 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by yusuf0876(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26
Juoflife1:
If I'm that lady, I will not take this DNA test and everyone bothered can go hug transformer
silent means she has agreed that the son aint mohbad's own.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by bobbiiee: 3:52pm On Apr 26
Pasting of court summon is the responsibility of the court bailiff. How can Mohbad's father have access to court summons?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by urobodoski419(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26
palel:

All because of properties. The man in such a fool. Did your father do the same to your mother and your kids. Baba think abeg.
Chief , let's put sentiments aside , the world is wicked . Word of mouth does not always translate to honesty.Better to be safe...

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by timota(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26
Angelfrost:
Okay... DNA test aside... Is everything okay with Mohbad Snr?!!

Mohbad went through a lot at the hands of fake friends and manipulators, he was no where to be found!

Suddenly, the young man dies, and he is all over the place, wearing the poor kid's clothes and trying to live off his fame.
The father singlehandedly care for the boy when the mother ran away and trained him up to polytechnic.so give kudus to the man

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Nursepepeye(f): 3:54pm On Apr 26
pafestula:
The guy man sure die say the son no be him grandson niyen
everyone knows that child isn't Mohbads, DNA will further clerify who has hands in Mohbad's death

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by davies(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26
I know for sure, the lady is hiding something we all dunno but it's open to the man.
Wunmi and her family have been able to pocket mama mohbad but papa mohbad know say the game never end most especially if you listen to his interview.
If at the end of it, Liam is not Mohbad kid, then she will have to answer other questions that follow which include revealing all of Mohbad properties in her possession but mostly why haven't she been able to tell us what led to that famous voice note of Mohbad accusing her of trying to kill him.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by alizma: 3:55pm On Apr 26
If it turns out that child is not Mohbad's, then Wumi needs to tell the world what she knows about Mohbad's death.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Nyouth: 3:57pm On Apr 26
palel:
This man is wicked. Kilode.
It's his son's wahala and not his. All because of property
a dead son or a living one

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Obito555(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26
Juoflife1:
If I'm that lady, I will not take this DNA test and everyone bothered can go hug transformer

Wow another olosho spotted

8 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by 99thEnemy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26
realmindz:

She’s not very sure. So she’s scared
Either she knows or she isn’t sure like you said.

Else the energy that wunmi has, she would have done the DNA test to prove it and drag Mohbad’s father.

as in wetin she for don do the man ehn!

After this girl’s actions, any man who supports her on not carrying out a DNA test on Liam deserve to father other men’s bastards.

9 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Waffarianman(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26
Ogbonoblog:

https://ogbonoblog.com/just-in-mohbads-father-pastes-court-summon-for-dna-on-wunmis-gate/

I know someone inside have every leaked information to father mohbad that that lil boy is not morbad son. Fear unfaithful women

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by tiswell(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26
Juoflife1:
dey play you hear

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by wands: 4:01pm On Apr 26
d142475:
not spotted

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Waffarianman(m): 4:01pm On Apr 26
d142475:

For your mind na only the father dey run the matter, father's side, I mean father families and insider sharing information that that lil boy is not mahbad

6 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Ewedegubbler: 4:01pm On Apr 26
Thjs man is a big clown. No court would grant such stupid request. He is not the father and Mohbad never questioned his sons paternity whilst he liveth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fun Photo Of Funke Akindele, Kate Henshaw, Falz, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga / Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected / Reekado Banks Apologises To DJ Xclusive After Calling Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.