Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate (28561 Views)

Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. / Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Jinity1: 7:31pm On Apr 26
d142475:
As long as he pays for the DNA, no problem. Such a wicked "Grandfather."
olo....

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by adexoramo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26
Wunmi killed Mohbad and it's very obvious. If it was Wunmi who died the way Mohbad died, Mohbad will be the first suspect the police will arrest. I still don't know why the Police turned a blind eye to Wunmi on this case.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by CaptainFM1: 7:34pm On Apr 26
Saao:
Wahala, the father is acting like a child since his son died. I don't really know if the father really love his son and mourn him? How can a man that just lost his son acting this childish? I'm not supporting the girl if she cheated and the boy doesn't belong to Mohbad but the activity of the father must be check and investigated if him is the real father of Mohbad. The wife self is another matter, if you're so sure the baby belong to your husband, why not go ahead to do DNA and allow the innocent guy to rest in peace from all the drama? It's seems that guy Mohbad was alone and he was never mourn by those that ought to love him and mourn him. May his soul rest in peace

It may be the lawyer or court clark that posted the notice. Anyway, that's what service by substitution entails. Whoever posted it only carried out the court decision.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26
Juoflife1:
A man accepts or rejects a child. Mohbad had no complains about this child when he was alive. What is everyones business about the paternity of this child?

Who told you that? Why are you saying what you don't know for God's sake?🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by em2drelion456: 7:36pm On Apr 26
[quote author=d142475 post=129647654]As long as he pays for the DNA, no problem. Such a wicked "Grandfather." Dont call him a wicked grandfather,I guess he is sure that child doesn't belong to his son,so let him fight for his son.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26
MySolace:

Like i said, are u not ashamed of ur mentality?

Just slowly read wot u wrote up there, and tel me if it depicts of one wit common sense.

Father is trying to unravel circumstances behind his sons death and u're here talking like som1 wit elusive brain. So, mohbad is not someone's child?

if u think its about property, dis is a clear chance/opportunity for wumi to claim wots rightfully hers and her son. I mean, doing DNA to prove d boy is of mohbad.

Please, don't waste your time on one senseless being that doesn't know left or right.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26
Orlu13:

why are u talking like someone who is not exposed...asking questions like a 5 year old...even my last born thinks better than u

Thank you my brother. Even my 3 year old daughter won't ask such a senseless and stupid question.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Juoflife1(f): 7:43pm On Apr 26
She's his wife. She gets a cut
Mayflowa:

She can’t be forced to take the DNA. But she can’t just inherit property especially when there is an issue about it
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Juoflife1(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26
Only mohbad can disinherit her. Hoe gets a cut.... always
Except they're not legally married
Majesty7:

Then you have to leave all what belongs to him and change your son's surname. It is a free world but I can assure you that no matter how free the world is, there is no space for hoes grin
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:46pm On Apr 26
Obierika:

No matter the result of the DNA test it will never be admitted in any court of law in any country as conclusive evidence that Wunmi had a hand in Mohbad's death!

You see where you are making a mistake. It's not about Wunmi but the real father of the child. He must have kpai Mohbad because of the child.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26
UnfairLife7:
the man has no right to Mohbad property. It belongs to his wife and kid

Imagine! So you don't even know that she was not legally married to Mohbad. Some of you just say what you know nothing about. 😡😡

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Juoflife1(f): 7:55pm On Apr 26
Look for a new word; Slvt is stale. Gather your mob and try.
MySolace:

Sorry if i say ur words sounds like dat of sl^t defending sl^t...

If no b law and respect for d law, dont u think people mightve come after her esp mohbad's die-hard fans? But den, shes not completely out of it...

Ur type would scream more wen mob decides to take laws into their hands.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26
UnfairLife7:
she won't do any DNA test. You can go hang yourself over that

Sorry, are you aware that it was Wunmi that requested for a court order to do DNA? Now order is out and she's running, why?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26
UnfairLife7:
I won't do any DNA if i was Wunmi or if she was my sister.

But unfortunately you are not Wunmi, and thousands of you can not stop Wunmi from doing DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Dreamland87: 8:28pm On Apr 26
Saao:
Wahala, the father is acting like a child since his son died. I don't really know if the father really love his son and mourn him? How can a man that just lost his son acting this childish? I'm not supporting the girl if she cheated and the boy doesn't belong to Mohbad but the activity of the father must be check and investigated if him is the real father of Mohbad. The wife self is another matter, if you're so sure the baby belong to your husband, why not go ahead to do DNA and allow the innocent guy to rest in peace from all the drama? It's seems that guy Mohbad was alone and he was never mourn by those that ought to love him and mourn him. May his soul rest in peace
No worry, he go reach u one day

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Mayflowa(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26
Juoflife1:
She's his wife. She gets a cut

True. I am all for wives having their husband property whether they have kids or not. Spouses are first consideration. But if it is determined the union is based on island deceit, it can nullify benefits. She should proudly show off that my son is my husband son. The danger is that if Mohbad isn’t the father, who was and is the episode connected to the poor guy dead.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 8:30pm On Apr 26
banks:

But unfortunately you are not Wunmi, and thousands of you can not stop Wunmi from doing DNA.
she won't do any DNA test. She owe you nothing. You can only rant from now till eternity.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 8:32pm On Apr 26
banks:

Sorry, are you aware that it was Wunmi that requested for a court order to do DNA? Now order is out and she's running, why?
please show me where she requested for court order
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26
This man is wicked, if not wickedness, why is he so keen in making sure that mohbad doesn't have a successor?
All he is interested in is to inherit his son, too bad...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by yewit37486: 8:33pm On Apr 26
Mayflowa:

True. I am all for wives having their husband property whether they have kids or not. Spouses are first consideration. But if it is determined the union is based on island deceit, it can nullify benefits. She should proudly show off that my son is my husband son. The danger is that if Mohbad isn’t the father, who was and is the episode connected to the poor guy dead.

Even after Mohbad made several recordings of the people who kept attacking and threatening his life, Nigerians somehow want to tie this to the wife? Wow.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26
banks:

Who told you that? Why are you saying what you don't know for God's sake?🤷‍♂️
did Mohbad told you he isn't the father of his child?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by JoeEeL(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26
mozona:
if mohbad really married his wife, then mohbad property belongs to her eventually.

weda DNA test or not

Marry my foot

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by JoeEeL(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26
ivandragon:
The lady is not 100% certain that the child is for Moe which can only mean she was playing away matches while with Moe.

As sure as night and day

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26
adexoramo:
Wunmi killed Mohbad and it's very obvious. If it was Wunmi who died the way Mohbad died, Mohbad will be the first suspect the police will arrest. I still don't know why the Police turned a blind eye to Wunmi on this case.
if DSS carry you now to show them where she kill am you go begin dey cry. You talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26
JoeEeL:

Marry my foot
Wunmi will not do any DNA test. You can hang yourself over that.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by JoeEeL(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26
Proserpina:
This is highly insensitive. I believe the only person who should be in position to demand DNA should be the late husband on premise of infidelity.

Honestly to end up with a Nigerian man frightens me every single day.

Go marry arab. Nobody hold u

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26
zagorakis:

I am willing to contribute for the test if he doesn't have the money. DNA must be done
go and contribute the money to your neighbors or community people that are hungry. She won't do any DNA test. She doesn't owe you nor anyone of you. You can only rant for now till eternity

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MySolace: 8:41pm On Apr 26
Juoflife1:
Look for a new word; Slvt is stale. Gather your mob and try.
Gather? For who exactly?

If truly u care abt her, u should help her clear her name instead. Because, she wouldnt stop living in perpetual fear until she does d needful. She could even hardly make public appearance due to fear and discomfort.
Because as it stands, people already presume/beleive shes guilty, not just in area of paternity fraud, but also in d death of mohbad. The best she could do now is cleaaring her name.

NB: nobody needs to gather for anybody, ok. She no reach to gather for. One angry fan could just take laws into his/her hand. I pray it doesnt get to da levei.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26
zagorakis:

What are you saying? A father fighting for his late son and ensuring the paternity of his grandson is acting like a child?
any sane person knows that Mohbad doesn't have a father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26
Enemyofpeace:
It's obvious that liam is not Mohbad's son. I'm sure the bitch doesn't know the biology father of her son.
did you know your own father? Paste your DNA results here to prove it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by RushManni: 8:44pm On Apr 26
palel:
This man is wicked. Kilode.
It's his son's wahala and not his. All because of property

[

@tge embolden, that sounds funny or should I say dumb. I haven't seen stuff as dumb as that - how could it be the wahala of someone that is dead ? I haven't seen stuff as dumb as that

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by UnfairLife7(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26
MySolace:

Gather? For who exactly?

If truly u care abt her, u should help her clear her name instead. Because, she wouldnt stop living in perpetual fear until she does d needful. She could even hardly make public appearance due to fear and discomfort.
Because as it stands, people already presume/beleive shes guilty, not just in area of paternity fraud, but also in d death of mohbad. The best she could do now is cleaaring her name.

NB: nobody needs to gather for anybody, ok. She no reach to gather for. One angry fan could just take laws into his/her hand. I pray it doesnt get to da levei.
Wunmi owe you nothing. You can only rant and bark from now till eternity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA / Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) / John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.