Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate (28569 Views)

Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. / Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by sonnie10: 4:01pm On Apr 26
Alamu5891:
the man is doing the right thing
Na Wunmi be the wicked soul
No Igbo grand father will do this. There is a reason .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Waffarianman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26
Black widow must pay for it... DNA 🧬 is a must

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by DCmonster: 4:02pm On Apr 26
Life is full of Sammy Larry. grin
All bleaching yariiiba touts with a piece of gold teeth claiming to be alhaji enjoys fvcking people's wife.
They derive Joy from it and it enhances the potency of their juju.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by yewit37486: 4:02pm On Apr 26
I hope Nigerians will rest after she does the DNA. Busybodies.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26
but why is she running away 4rm DNA test like white lizard abi na lion dey run 4rm efcc test?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by yommen: 4:03pm On Apr 26
mmadu5:
Dont be surprised that child is not mohbads, nigerian women of this generation are very loose and promiscuous

Not only Nigerian women. E dey like that in other countries.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Xyronnx99(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26
Mikespecialone:
Season film but I don’t know the current episode

Season 1
Episode 3

Stay tune
Episode 4 go come go out anytime soon
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by RickyJesus: 4:05pm On Apr 26
palel:

Why is he interested in his son's properties. What did he leave fro his son and why is he fighting to inherit his son's properties. That's wickedness without remorse.
but it is normal to leave it to a lady that is not raising his grandson?

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by NwokoloOwa: 4:05pm On Apr 26
Mohbad's father has an information on the paternity of the child. Probably from the son. But he doesn't want to mention him directly.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by sylve11: 4:05pm On Apr 26
urobodoski419:

I doubt she will be punished should she fail to heed the order. Who is going to enforce the law ? Cos I dont think she plans on running that test.

I tell you cool

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by mozona(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26
if mohbad really married his wife, then mohbad property belongs to her eventually.

weda DNA test or not

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by yommen: 4:05pm On Apr 26
palel:
This man is wicked. Kilode.
It's his son's wahala and not his. All because of property

He shouldn't ascertain if the boy is his grandson or not? I understand you can accept a bastard as your son na

10 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Mikespecialone(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26
Xyronnx99:

Season 1
Episode 3

Stay tune
Episode 4 go come go out anytime soon

👍
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by ivandragon: 4:06pm On Apr 26
The lady is not 100% certain that the child is for Moe which can only mean she was playing away matches while with Moe.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26
timota:

The father singlehandedly care for the boy when the mother ran away and trained him up to polytechnic.so give kudus to the man

I see... Kudos to him for playing his natural fatherly role.

Still, he needs to tone it down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26
pafestula:
The guy man sure die say the son no be him grandson niyen

I'm very sure someone closed to Wunmi have betray her to disclose that to either baba mohbad or someone close to him

The man is not daft to be pressurizing on the DNA, the DNA result might be the start of investigation on the niggas death

He ate indomie before his demise, who cooked it? Who were around when it was cooked. These are things the court need, from the DNA investigation will start

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Obierika(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26
Angelfrost:
Okay... DNA test aside... Is everything okay with Mohbad Snr?!!

Mohbad went through a lot at the hands of fake friends and manipulators, he was no where to be found!

Suddenly, the young man dies, and he is all over the place, wearing the poor kid's clothes and trying to live off his fame.

The matter sef tire me!
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by 4tomandchi: 4:08pm On Apr 26
This woman don already run the test and the result is heartbreaking 😭 if confirmed to the public she will be named OLOSHO No. 1 a little she clearly don't want to hold.

If you know you know

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by sonnie10: 4:08pm On Apr 26
Chikel20000:
I think Mohbad is d only son...what's there in d DNA test if d son turns out to be another's.....d man would lose
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by terabyte002: 4:08pm On Apr 26
Before you abuse Mohbad father, you have to understand that Wunmi is actually still under 30 and will surely remarry and get other children. That being said, she will champion all the Mohbad properties to his new husband or bf at the expense of Mohbad Father thats ordinarily supposed to be the custodian of his son assets. If the father will actually lose it all, at least he deserves to know whether the boy is his grandson.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by realmindz: 4:08pm On Apr 26
99thEnemy:

Either she knows or she isn’t sure like you said.

Else the energy that wunmi has, she would have done the DNA test to prove it and drag Mohbad’s father.

as in wetin she for don do the man ehn!

After this girl’s actions, any man who supports her on not carrying out a DNA test on Liam deserve to father other men’s bastards.

That’s true, either she’s not sure who owns the child or she knows it’s not mohbad’s child
Either way is bad

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by patrickcollins: 4:09pm On Apr 26
palel:
Does this man have other children
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Mayflowa(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26
palel:

Why is he interested in his son's properties. What did he leave fro his son and why is he fighting to inherit his son's properties. That's wickedness without remorse.

For real? A dead son property is what is left of his memories. Some women that lose their babies keep everything in the baby’s room intact forever. Nigerians think too much in terms of money. Talking about money, Would you prefer to have a scam reap the music earnings of your son? DNA is part of the investigation that can open can of worms. If it is Mohbad’s son. Well and good. I support her to have everything and she should be kind enough to share with his family.

But if the child isn’t Mohbad? Whose child is it? Could that be a clue to the criminal investigation? Mohbad already has doubt about being the father. Could there be connivance to hide the truth forever?

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Obierika(m): 4:10pm On Apr 26
OkoRemi2023:

I'm very sure someone closed to Wunmi have betray her to disclose that to either baba mohbad or someone close to him

The man is not daft to be pressurizing on the DNA, the DNA result might be the start of investigation on the niggas death

He ate indomie before his demise, who cooked it? Who were around when it was cooked. These are things the court need, from the DNA investigation will start

You people are just talking rubbish.

This lady stands to benefit more if Mohbad is alive than when he is dead therefore I do not see the motive for causing his death

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Tallherveze: 4:10pm On Apr 26
palel:
Pray for your children properties go to bastard children

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by sylve11: 4:11pm On Apr 26
ItisWell22:

You seem so sure. 😟

He's the impregnator. cool

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Proserpina: 4:11pm On Apr 26
This is highly insensitive. I believe the only person who should be in position to demand DNA should be the late husband on premise of infidelity.

Honestly to end up with a Nigerian man frightens me every single day.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by sylve11: 4:12pm On Apr 26
[quote author=Elzazzi post=129647828]

Mohbad used to tell his father how his babe this wunmi used to be gangbanged by the Malian records guys. Na olosho she be for lekki and moh for no marryimpregnate.

Really? shocked shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by sylve11: 4:12pm On Apr 26
[quote author=Elzazzi post=129647828]

Mohbad used to tell his father how his babe this wunmi used to be gangbanged by the Malian records guys. Na olosho she be for lekki and moh for no marryimpregnate]

Really? shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by advanceDNA: 4:13pm On Apr 26
yommen:

He shouldn't ascertain if the boy is his grandson or not? I understand you can accept a bastard as your son na

Lol.......

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Juoflife1(f): 4:14pm On Apr 26
A man accepts or rejects a child. Mohbad had no complains about this child when he was alive. What is everyones business about the paternity of this child?
yusuf0876:
silent means she has agreed that the son aint mohbad's own.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Father4all: 4:15pm On Apr 26
I'm sorry to say the truth oo. But why are most Africa women afraid of DNA test? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Shows Her Natural Hair Journey (Photos) / "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance / Ivie Okujaiye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.