Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate (28581 Views)

Nigerians Tell Mercy Chinwo's Husband To Do DNA on their son. / Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Thoughts007: 6:21pm On Apr 26
how can a grandfather be fighting for property with his grandson?

Foolish people grow old too indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by zagorakis(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26
Saao:
Wahala, the father is acting like a child since his son died. I don't really know if the father really love his son and mourn him? How can a man that just lost his son acting this childish? I'm not supporting the girl if she cheated and the boy doesn't belong to Mohbad but the activity of the father must be check and investigated if him is the real father of Mohbad. The wife self is another matter, if you're so sure the baby belong to your husband, why not go ahead to do DNA and allow the innocent guy to rest in peace from all the drama? It's seems that guy Mohbad was alone and he was never mourn by those that ought to love him and mourn him. May his soul rest in peace

What are you saying? A father fighting for his late son and ensuring the paternity of his grandson is acting like a child?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26
Saao:
Wahala, the father is acting like a child since his son died. I don't really know if the father really love his son and mourn him? How can a man that just lost his son acting this childish? I'm not supporting the girl if she cheated and the boy doesn't belong to Mohbad but the activity of the father must be check and investigated if him is the real father of Mohbad. The wife self is another matter, if you're so sure the baby belong to your husband, why not go ahead to do DNA and allow the innocent guy to rest in peace from all the drama? It's seems that guy Mohbad was alone and he was never mourn by those that ought to love him and mourn him. May his soul rest in peace

His behaving like a child? How? Pray that you don't loss a child or someone dear to your heart. Some people can even run mental, when they loss someone dearly. Talkless of the glory of a family. It is easy for to open our mouth and say anything. It's only he that wears the shoe, that knows where it pinches.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by zagorakis(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26
d142475:
As long as he pays for the DNA, no problem. Such a wicked "Grandfather."
I am willing to contribute for the test if he doesn't have the money. DNA must be done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26
d142475:
As long as he pays for the DNA, no problem. Such a wicked "Grandfather."

How is he wicked please?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by JoeEeL(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26
Saao:

This comment is dull. Sorry to say

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26
palel:
This man is wicked. Kilode.
It's his son's wahala and not his. All because of property

Let us start the DNA from Mohbad's father himself to confirm he's the true father of Mohbad, then we can proceed to the grandson

What you just said, does it make any sense to you? Weather baba Mohbad is Mohbad's father or not, it's irrelevant. What is important here is the DNA between Mohbad and Liam.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Enemyofpeace: 6:37pm On Apr 26
It's obvious that liam is not Mohbad's son. I'm sure the bitch doesn't know the biology father of her son.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Enemyofpeace: 6:38pm On Apr 26
palel:

Let us start the DNA from Mohbad's father himself to confirm he's the true father of Mohbad, then we can proceed to the grandson
for your mind now you don talk abi? Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Enemyofpeace: 6:39pm On Apr 26
Saao:
another child playing with his parent's phone

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by soccerlite: 6:40pm On Apr 26
Saao:

Stay one lane na

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by zagorakis(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26
Angelfrost:
Okay... DNA test aside... Is everything okay with Mohbad Snr?!!

Mohbad went through a lot at the hands of fake friends and manipulators, he was no where to be found!

Suddenly, the young man dies, and he is all over the place, wearing the poor kid's clothes and trying to live off his fame.
He is doing what a father should do, given the circumstances surrounding his son's death the least he can do is get justice for him. Because it's not your problem you expect him to let it slide right.
And by the way there's absolutely nothing wrong in wearing his son's clothes.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26
palel:

All because of properties. The man in such a fool. Did your father do the same to your mother and your kids. Baba think abeg.

It's not your fault because you have no idea of what life is all about. But one day, you will know better.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by soccerlite: 6:45pm On Apr 26
palel:

How's the man wicked?

All because of property? How

People like you having this kind of reasoning, is not good for the society

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by d142475: 6:49pm On Apr 26
banks:

How is he wicked please?
1. If Mohbad did not have some money to be inherited, will he ask for DNA?
2. What is the purpose of the DNA? To explore the remote possibility that the child might not be Mohbad's so that he can step in to inherit Mohbad's property? It looks like he sees the poor boy as a rival and he wants to take him out.
3. I am speaking from the perspective of this child. If he could think, what would he think? My grandpa is wicked, he doesn't want to have anything do with me. Instead he wants to get rid of me.
4. If Mohbad did not doubt his own son's paternity, who is he to doubt it?
5. If he really wants DNA, why is he not paying for it. Why does he want Mohbad's wife to take financial responsibility for his own suspicions and doubts.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26
Orlu13:

if u are actually a man nd u reason this way, ur ancestors are supposed to take u right now...u are not fit to be called a man

You are very correct. I never knew that we still have such irrational thinking humam in this 21st century. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Mayflowa(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26
Juoflife1:
If I'm that lady, I will not take this DNA test and everyone bothered can go hug transformer

She can’t be forced to take the DNA. But she can’t just inherit property especially when there is an issue about it

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Orlu13: 6:51pm On Apr 26
Shugafree:
hmm
this man again
i hope he did DNA for mo bad too cos with this energy of his in pursuing this,if not, the embarassment no go be here.

u are a fool...so if mohbad is not his son, is it his fault or the fault of his olosho wife..is it not still the sane thing

the way some of u reason ee...nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Orlu13: 6:53pm On Apr 26
banks:

You are very correct. I never knew that we still have such irrational thinking humam in this 21st century. So sad.

I swear..the way some ppl reason sometimes is baffling

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by zagorakis(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26
palel:

How. I have kids with my wife an I haven't pressured her for a DNA. Why is the man so mean?
You have not pressured your wife for a DNA because your wife has not given you reason to doubt your children's paternity or because you don't have the money for it. If you had lost your son in the same circumstances as Mohbad's father I am sure you would have opted for a DNA test.
Again genes are strong, if that child was not Mohbad's, he might have been fathered by a criminal and we know criminal begets criminals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 6:54pm On Apr 26
bobbiiee:
Pasting of court summon is the responsibility of the court bailiff. How can Mohbad's father have access to court summons?

Don't mind the writer, giving people negative narrative about baba Mohbad. At the last Corona Inquest, the judge himself said that he has instructed that they paste the application notice on her gate of last residence, since she's hiding.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26
Ewedegubbler:
Thjs man is a big clown. No court would grant such stupid request. He is not the father and Mohbad never questioned his sons paternity whilst he liveth.

We know that you are living with them and that makes you know that Mohbad did not questioned it. Una go just open mouth spit out anything.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:02pm On Apr 26
sonnie10:

No Igbo grand father will do this. There is a reason .

He is doing that so that he won't have to do such after establishing that he's a true grandson. 🙄

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26
mozona:
if mohbad really married his wife, then mohbad property belongs to her eventually.

weda DNA test or not

But unfortunately they were not legally married. She's his girlfriend. Given birth to a child does not make you a wife.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26
Angelfrost:

I see... Kudos to him for playing his natural fatherly role.

Still, he needs to tone it down.

Tone it down after losing a child and a glory of his family? You think it's that easy? May it not happen to any of us, it's not a good experience.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26
Obierika:

You people are just talking rubbish.

This lady stands to benefit more if Mohbad is alive than when he is dead therefore I do not see the motive for causing his death

So why can't she say exactly what killed Mohbad? Why is she saying different things? Meanwhile she was with him when he died.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by 1Sharon(f): 7:16pm On Apr 26
terabyte002:
Before you abuse Mohbad father, you have to understand that Wunmi is actually still under 30 and will surely remarry and get other children. That being said, she will champion all the Mohbad properties to his new husband or bf at the expense of Mohbad Father thats ordinarily supposed to be the custodian of his son assets. If the father will actually lose it all, at least he deserves to know whether the boy is his grandson.

Why is Mohbad's father meant to be the sole custodian of his assets?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by banks(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26
Proserpina:
This is highly insensitive. I believe the only person who should be in position to demand DNA should be the late husband on premise of infidelity.

Honestly to end up with a Nigerian man frightens me every single day.

And what is hard in doing DNA? Is it a suicide mission?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by 1Sharon(f): 7:20pm On Apr 26
sisisioge:
This insult is too much! They should do this DNA already to shame the devil biko. As in quick quick! No time to say no time!

I hope she never does it.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by 1Sharon(f): 7:23pm On Apr 26
UnfairLife7:
have you done your own DNA test to confirm your true father?

He said women of this generation. His golden mother is exempt.
Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by Nursepepeye(f): 7:31pm On Apr 26
amaridigital:

There are two available options for wunmi and she's free to take anyone of them. Since most people believes she's a retired olosho or she's still in active duty, she should offer her services free of charge to her father-in-law. Who knows, maybe that's what he has been waiting for. The second opinion is for her to run with her child to Canada and seek asylum claiming persecution from the father in-law and Nairaland keyboard warriors.
if the DNA test shows negative, it will further raise the dust, speculations circumstances surrounding Mohbad's death. Wunmi will have to answer several questions, if the guy below is responsible for the child as widely speculated, we will left with no option than to conclude he was killed

Re: Mohbad’s Father Allegedly Pastes Court Summon For DNA On Wunmi’s Gate by chatinent: 7:31pm On Apr 26
There's more to this story than what we read.

Seem the man has evidence she sleeps about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Photos: 2face Idibia Pays Condolence Visit To His State, Benue, Over The Recent / Muna Obiekwe’s Burial Arrangements Announced / Iyabo Ojo Attends Denim Themed Birthday Party Looking Fab And Chic (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.