Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway (20457 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Thegamingorca(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26
Slam who? This foolish op dey compare an icon, a living legend with one idiot on exile since Ebele goodluck Jonathan era.

He no longer talks about Goodluck being robbed by APC sef
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by ufuosman(m): 4:39pm On Apr 26
Reno wetin obi do u abeg😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Validated: 4:40pm On Apr 26
STALE ... Reno needs a job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26
OAFMods:
Reno wan use truth kill all foolish obidient ipob bastard finish this period. Na back to back Reno de give them hot hot hot.

You mean the way he was giving Tinubu and his supporters hot hot last year?!

Abi, you don forget the unspeakable names he called Jagaban?!!

Reno is a two-faced slowpoke who believes most Nigerians are too dull and shortsighted to see through his chicanery...!
Well, maybe he's right. tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Brendaniel: 4:41pm On Apr 26
badboyTee:
you are a very dûmb human being. Thank you go fvck your peter obi yansh

you are a very dûmb human being. Thank you go fvck your peter obi yansh

Your words not mine and definitely not referring to me...
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by jasent(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26
muhammaduyusufu:

During buhari regime,rino was criticizing buhari,now it's tinubu regime,rino is criticizing Obi. Ladies and gentle men,we we know the real president now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Sapasenator: 4:42pm On Apr 26
TotoIsGud4boy:
Mind you I’m Igbo, but I have never listened to Peter Obi speak before nor have I ever been interested in him because of his deceiving face, until this morning when I opened Instagram and saw the post on lindaIkeji page and I tell you, that man is a very intelligent and sound FRAUDSTER , the way he is able to deceive the masses should be studied as a criminology course in higher institutions across the world…. If you support this professional Gbajue with his feminine voice then I’m sorry for you, you’re a very daft person.. obviously Reno has seen through his fakeness and BS, that’s why he’s sitting on his flat face.

Can you share one example when or any member of your were deceived by PO.

Just one instance and I will be waiting.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by fitinwell: 4:42pm On Apr 26
muhammaduyusufu:

Oriomo or wetin be ur name.. face ur bizness na.. after all your wife and children are not based in Nigeria...

Face front abeg.. and stop mocking us with your stupid .. table shaking
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Bobloco: 4:43pm On Apr 26
SmartyPants:

Yes Bob, I did expect some sort of abuse from you. cheesy You are not educated, are you?

I more educated than you can ever be
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26
meditator:
The question is, is what Reno saying true or not ?
Does Obi have anything tangle to show as the governor of his state for 8 years, apart from making intoxication available ?

Yeah... He called Pres. Tinubu a cocaine-sniffing drug baron with rotten teeth, before the elections.

Is that true or not?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by cjfavour(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26
But he’s lying as usual.
OAFMods:
That is not the bane of his argument, he said you should fact check him if he is lying or not.

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:44pm On Apr 26
Bobloco:

He finished Tinubu badly here

Tinubu is the president now despite all those false unverifiable allegations. The problem with Obi is that everything that Reno is exposing about Obi now, can be CHECKED and VERIVIED TO BE CORRECT.

In fact, Obi himself came out to accept that he never built any school while his brainwashed followers were trying to cover for him.

Pls, I dare you to show us any drug arrest or conviction of Tinubu in the US or anywhere in the world. I will personally give you 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS if you can provide it.

I dare you oh, I dey wait. Give us the link to any govt site or court site where Tinubu was arrested, indicted, and prosecuted for drug dealings.

Your blodas are locked up in Asian, American, and European prisons for drug dealings but the same drug dealers are the same ones calling someone a drug dealer. CLOWNS grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by ClearFlair: 4:45pm On Apr 26
Noisemaker. Peter Obi is right about priorities
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by ClearFlair: 4:45pm On Apr 26
thesicilian:
Peter Obi needs to go and apologize to this man Reno Omokri. This neck pressing is getting too much

He's irrelevant. Why apologize to a shadow
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26
emkz:
Reno Omokri was not anti-Obi until the Obidients threatened to kill his daughter when he didn't support Obi. Peter Obi never asked the Obidients to stop, nor did he apologize to Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is not Reno Omokri's target, but he is trying to get back at the Obidients for threatening his daughter and mocking his alleged failed marriage.

Reno Omokri is a trouble-maker. The best way to deal with him is to avoid him. Obidients never understood this.

Here was a guy who went to Chatam House to humiliate Tinubu and no one paid him any attention. On his own, he started speaking nice things about Tinubu after Atiku sidelined him in campaign activities.

Exactly!

Obidients ought to have taken a cue from their leader and totally ignored him.

People like Reno thrive on attention... Ignore them, and they die.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by NovusHomo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26
chopnaira:

Same way Obidients Never see anything right in what the government is doing.

Even an Obidient pastor from the South East suggested that Remi Tinubu should poison the President.

Yet 70% of Anambra's land has been destroyed by erosion. You can only deceive the gullible grin

It is the reason why they want Lagos and the rest of the South West. Olorun o ni je. Awa na o ni gba.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26
AllenSpencer:

Pride will not make Peter to apologize.

Apologize for what exactly?!! Is everything okay with you?!!

Who the fvck is Reno?!!

Was that how Tinubu and Buhari apologized to him too?!!... Did you ask Jagaban to beg or apologize to him last year when he was all over the place abusing him?!!
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by henroe2k2(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26
Reno is too petty and inconsequential.

If you go to the muds with a pig, you can never come out clean...
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by gratefulheart(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26
Bitter beer parlour Obi followers where are you? This one enter welly welly 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

muhammaduyusufu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:48pm On Apr 26
Pandora pathological liar Obi spent 30 million dollars of Anambra money on a brewery while Anambra was facing Erosion and many other problems. The Agulu packaged fraud didn't see it necessary to invest that money into fixing those problems instead of a brewery just to get the people drunk and become kidnappers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Blaze14k: 4:49pm On Apr 26
OAFMods:
Reno wan use truth kill all foolish obidient ipob bastard finish this period. Na back to back Reno de give them hot hot hot.

I know how much time you must have spent thinking of suitable insultive words to use yet after all the back and forth typing you were able to get few likes. Now we're is yarimo and co they left only you to show how stupid u are
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:50pm On Apr 26
henroe2k2:
Reno is too petty and inconsequential.

If you go to the muds with a pig, you can never come out clean...
Reno has finished whatever is left of the Agulu packaged fraud. The Yes Daddy religious fanatical IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey Conman is finished. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Goodoldays(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26
Oxb90:
The way this man is going about Peter Obi matter, im fit poison Obi if im fit see am one on one. These criticisms are more of hatred than otherwise.

Nothing makes one more insane than been ignored.Especially by someone that use to get your attention
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by onuman: 4:50pm On Apr 26
meditator:
The question is, is what Reno saying true or not ?
Does Obi have anything tangle to show as the governor of his state for 8 years, apart from making intoxication available ?
The highway is also malicious in concept, as well as a waste of scarce funds to solely connect Lagos to oil producing costal states with scantier population only; instead of building a highway to connect large population centres from Lagos-Benin-Onitsha-Nnewi-Orlu-Owerri-Aba-Porrharcourt-Calabar.

What Peter Obi said is true.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Bobloco: 4:50pm On Apr 26
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

[b]Tinubu is the president now despite all those false unverifiable allegations. [/b]The problem with Obi is that everything that Reno is exposing about Obi now, can be CHECKED and VERIVIED TO BE CORRECT.

In fact, Obi himself came out to accept that he never built any school while his brainwashed followers were trying to cover for him.

Pls, I dare you to show us any drug arrest or conviction of Tinubu in the US or anywhere in the world. I will personally give you 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS if you can provide it.

I dare you oh, I dey wait. Give us the link to any govt site or court site where Tinubu was arrested, indicted, and prosecuted for drug dealings.

Your blodas are locked up in Asian, American, and European prisons for drug dealings but the same drug dealers are the same ones calling someone a drug dealer. CLWONS grin grin grin grin

You are not educated at all.

If there were false accusations, as you claimed, what stops Tinubu from taking up the challenge by suing Reno Omokri in court for libel?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by cjfavour(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26
Help me as Daniel b4 u start clapping for him, anambra state has not been liberated from what? Obi tried and performed well as a governor and he’s not a governor now so how and from who does he want d state to be liberated? Did tinubu liberate Lagos?
chopnaira:
Even Daniel Regha shaded Peter Obi for same reason yesterday. Alot of People are now seeing Peter Obi for who he really is. Gbajue man.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Ijaya123: 4:51pm On Apr 26
Kingsmeal:
You guys keep making Nigerians to know Peter Obi's exploit as governor.

Anytime you guys try to lie against Obi, you make alot of revelations come out on how he tackled everry sector as governor.

Health, Education, Security, Environment, Sports, Employment.

Obi tackled everything head-on.

Please you guys should read what The Nation newspaper owned by Tinubu wrote about Obi and his erosion control.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Is this the exploit you’re referring to? Dem don use lies and propaganda swear for una.

Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by zudozz: 4:52pm On Apr 26
thesicilian:
Peter Obi needs to go and apologize to this man Reno Omokri. This neck pressing is getting too much

This is not neck pressing. Reno na anywhere belle face!

Only stewpeed like him will take him or what he said seriously.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by SmartyPants(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26
Bobloco:

I more educated than you can ever be

Hmmm. I'm not sure about that sir. What's your highest level of education?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by NovusHomo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26
Kingsmeal:

The SW is the biggest slum in Nigeria and with erosion challenges too.

https://www.environewsnigeria.com/south-west-stakeholders-call-for-urgent-solution-to-gully-erosion/

Infact it's better to suffer erosion than
living in a region where toilet and bathroom water flood the streets. Even in your capitals

So then, why don't you all go back to the South East?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Kingsmeal: 4:53pm On Apr 26
kolaaderin:
fact check yourself, last time we checked, more than half of your population is here in the west, of course east is a dead zone

Which East?

All your states put together Anambra state still flogs you guys in Education.

In urbanization. After a former FCT Lagos, Imo state is the most urbanized city in Nigeria

Be like say you hit head for ground.

If we are talking about forest, then mention SW😂
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi For Complaining About The Coastal Highway by Bobloco: 4:55pm On Apr 26
SmartyPants:

Hmmm. I'm not sure about that sir. What's your highest level of education?

SSCE

I am not sure you have attained that level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Wins Polling Unit For APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun / Obiano: Prof. Soludo Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State / PDP Wins All 3 Senate, 9 House Of Reps Seats In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.