Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra (17510 Views)

You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi / Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine / Reno Criticizes Peter Obi’s Tribal Allegiance: A Closer Look At Detribalization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Emekaonline: 2:18pm On Apr 27
SpecialAdviser:
Another food for useless agbadoriansm

Na RENO HEGOAT be their god now
How will Reno stupidity reduce hardship in Nigeria? Chai, shame of a people

obidients and those that swallowed the lies that Buhari was dead and cloned are the most stupid and foolish of all creatures
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by blueAgent(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27
aremubabs:

IPPs are not built to service citizens, but to service key government infrastructures (like street lights, etc) and key government facilities (like hospitals, etc.)

if Obi was really for productivity, at least one IPP to service Nnewi industrial sector would have enhanced productivity.

Rather, the dull Obi could only invest in a brewery. And yet, some blind Nigerians want this outdated man to be president.

God forbid!

Illiterate am sure you don't know the meaning of IPP
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by nedu666: 2:19pm On Apr 27
aremubabs:

You are a BIG fool, if you cannot read my post in context of a brewery that Obi invested in.

You claim you are for production, rather than consumption, but you invested in a brewery when there is a manufacturing hub in Nnewi that needs power to boost productivity.

Stupid slaves of an Aba-made messiah. If you like, continue to follow Obi blindly.

You are a bigger fool. So no fool in your family told you that there are nepa infrastructure all over nnewi. Stupid compound fool
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by chidexleo: 2:22pm On Apr 27
Reno is not making sence

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Cj4charles(m): 2:32pm On Apr 27
Even if Reno like, let him write 1000 pages of nonsense to paint Obi black I will still vote for him come 2027. If you like vote for the current hardship, na still all of us go suffer ram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Eweduses: 2:47pm On Apr 27
Reno oMockery is a living disgrace,

The fool is just in severe pains because Igbos have humiliated what is left of his reputation, he's now a tattered riff-raff before every nigerian. Reno oMockery is indeed a Mockery and that's why he will keep wallowing in his 'rage of shame' because of what Obedients have reduced him to.

I can't imagine the national embarrassments that this "oMockery" dullard has brought to nigeria.

Also, It is really a colossal disgrace that a big for nothing f**l like oMockery doesn't know the use of polish, what a monumental shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Eweduses: 2:51pm On Apr 27
Starhearts:

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head

We re enjoying 20hrs light in ikeja..

Put call across pple in ikeja, lagos nd environs

Stop acting like a slow pike
Mumu, which ikeja are you talking of? The whole of ikeja computer village no single light there and even the whole environs, i spit on your useless bald head.

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Starhearts: 2:56pm On Apr 27
Eweduses:

Mumu, which ikeja are you talking of? The whole of ikeja computer village no single light there and even the whole environs, i spit on your useless bald head.

On d seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless... He would created anoda creature
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Starhearts: 2:57pm On Apr 27
PotatoSalad:

Na so una dey take fail exam. Dem ask you 24/7 light, you rush comment like someone with an extra chromosome.
Shebi na the same ikeja that Discos couldn't maintain 20 hours light for Band A customers and kept sending apology texts to them

On the seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless... HE would have created anoda creature
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Poleski: 3:44pm On Apr 27
Rino Omockery whose brother raped a 15yr old. A so-called pastor for that matter. His family is fxxkd up.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Max24: 4:01pm On Apr 27
ThothHermes:
No. Leadership must be tailored to the context of each society. What is our number one problem? Leaders with no values. Leaders who only concern themselves with what they can get from the treasury. So, we would want those who would place national interests above theirs.
Your mistake is thinking that being religious equates having integrity. That's not true. A religious person can lack integrity and vice versa.
Just get a leader who is not interested in stealing and see the progress we'll make within a short period.
We don't need the best infrastructure, whatever that means. We just need infrastructure. Good roads, power, healthcare etc. You don't need any grand ideas to make those happen. You only need to be willing.
Also, what visionary ideas were the people you mentioned elected for? Use Trump as an example please grin
I'm not sure you understand the workings of the American electoral system.
Again, leadership does not come from morality. And nobody is a saint. Forget all the B.S some are saying. Social scientists will tell you that every human being is corrupt by nature. Even G.O s are not exempt no matter what they say. That's why most developed societies don't focus on morality even though integrity matters. Tell me any CEO all over the world that is not corrupt. Name any bank MD in Nigeria that does not cut corners. None. But they are retained by shareholders because of performance. As long as they can make substantial profits for the company. Same applies to governance. I don't need a saint because that does not create job in itself. I need a competent president who can create prosperity for me and himself. Yes, I said himself. If my president creates prosperity for me he too should get something for himself. You yourself, is there any Nigerian that is not corrupt or cut corners. When Obi deposited gov funds into his family business, what is that ? So, let's not deceive ourselves. Even you too, if you become a president you will first cater for yourself and family. It's a natural instinct. So, let's stop hypocrisy.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by bobestman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27
Reno is a jobless clone

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by PotatoSalad(m): 4:48pm On Apr 27
Starhearts:

On the seventh day HE rested If God knew dat one of His disciples will be diz useless... HE would have created anoda creature

Bruh. That's the weakest comeback I've ever heard. Damn I'm so unimpressed. Sheesh 💀
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by HeroicMeastro: 5:16pm On Apr 27
israelmao:

Anambra doesn't need to become the best in Nigeria in everything.What are the IGR and federal allocations of Lagos compared to Anambra.Fixing gully erosion in state like Anambra demands federal support such as ecological fund.The Lagos that Reno is comparing with Anambra do you know billions of Naira it generating daily as revenues?
What has stopped Anambra from generating billions of revenues despite been a centre of manufacturing hub in the country?
This shows that succeeding Governments in the state have failed woefully.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by HeroicMeastro: 5:18pm On Apr 27
Believeintruth:

I don't understand which truth is Reno speaking? Did PO built the brewery or is it not a private concern that built the brewery? You guys should have some sense naaaa is it Zobo you were raised with?
If you are now claiming PO didn't built the brewery, it was a private business, then what exactly did PO built in his wasteful 8 years?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Believeintruth: 5:23pm On Apr 27
HeroicMeastro:

If you are now claiming PO didn't built the brewery, it was a private business, then what exactly did PO built in his wasteful 8 years?

Are you this dense and daft? A wasteful years and he gave back 150m dollars to the treasury and also the saving was what used to finance the Anambra airport construction.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by aremubabs: 6:08pm On Apr 27
nedu666:

You are a bigger fool. So no fool in your family told you that there are nepa infrastructure all over nnewi. Stupid compound fool

You have no sense.

We are talking about IPPs, you are talking about federal infrastructures, which have proven to be unreliable.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by aremubabs: 6:09pm On Apr 27
blueAgent:

Illiterate am sure you don't know the meaning of IPP

Show me your own definition, slowpoke.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by aremubabs: 6:10pm On Apr 27
Hankim:

Read what you wrote again, You don't even know the difference between can and can't, spit grin grin

Stop being petty. You can obviously see that that was an oversight, and not a grammatical error.

But you, you were just firing bullets up and down.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by HeroicMeastro: 6:10pm On Apr 27
Believeintruth:

Are you this dense and daft? A wasteful years and he gave back 150m dollars to the treasury and also the saving was what used to finance the Anambra airport construction.
WHAT DID HE BUILT?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by israelmao(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27
HeroicMeastro:

What has stopped Anambra from generating billions of revenues despite been a centre of manufacturing hub in the country?
This shows that succeeding Governments in the state have failed woefully.

This doesn't mean Anambra isn't generate revenues but which state's IGR is in equal proportion with Lagos' pls mention such state?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Omodua(m): 6:51pm On Apr 27
opamoses1:

So,this man has confirmed the rumours going on that he has been recruited by the establishment to troll Peter Obi and criticise him in every front of what ever he does?

For sure, joblessness is a disease.

Reno Omokri deserves help to stop these shenanigans and self degradation.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by ThothHermes: 7:11pm On Apr 27
Max24:

Again, leadership does not come from morality. And nobody is a saint. Forget all the B.S some are saying. Social scientists will tell you that every human being is corrupt by nature. Even G.O s are not exempt no matter what they say. That's why most developed societies don't focus on morality even though integrity matters. Tell me any CEO all over the world that is not corrupt. Name any bank MD in Nigeria that does not cut corners. None. But they are retained by shareholders because of performance. As long as they can make substantial profits for the company. Same applies to governance. I don't need a saint because that does not create job in itself. I need a competent president who can create prosperity for me and himself. Yes, I said himself. If my president creates prosperity for me he too should get something for himself. You yourself, is there any Nigerian that is not corrupt or cut corners. When Obi deposited gov funds into his family business, what is that ? So, let's not deceive ourselves. Even you too, if you become a president you will first cater for yourself and family. It's a natural instinct. So, let's stop hypocrisy.
You are not serious.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Max24: 7:24pm On Apr 27
ThothHermes:
You are not serious.
Obi is a saint to you, abi ? Kindly explain the part where he invested state funds in his family business, sir. Maybe to you it's not corruption. If Obi we're an American he would have gone to jail for that.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Peppysco: 7:48pm On Apr 27
Thundafireseun:

Oga Obi is none of my concern….

If TINUBU comes out for 3rd term I will still vote him….

I don’t know what I said to give you the impression I care about Obi …

Please stay away from my mentions

You sound so insecure, mate.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Peppysco: 7:51pm On Apr 27
CheapHomes1:

so when did what Reno's two challenges now become the criteria by which peter obi should be deemed fit to govern Nigeria?

as we speak, Obi is not a public official. pls what is the rate of inflation? what is the state of the economy? what is the state of health facilities, water, electricity? what is the state of employment? is it peter obi that is responsible for these things? what is the standard of living? is Nigeria a productive country? you leave the people who are in power and who are dishing out rubbish and you are allowing Reno to tickle your balls about someone who has no business with the present state of affairs of Nigeria

If you don't have answers to my questions, quict playing the ostrich game.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Believeintruth: 8:21pm On Apr 27
HeroicMeastro:
WHAT DID HE BUILT?

Seriously you are asking me this!! Oya go and reference back on all the posts in nairaland you will see the write up on what he built I can ot be repeating myself on this.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by CheapHomes1: 8:22pm On Apr 27
Peppysco:

If you don't have answers to my questions, quict playing the ostrich game.

what are the questions you asked and how do they negate the following?

when did Reno's two challenges now become the criteria by which peter obi should be deemed fit to govern Nigeria?

as we speak, Obi is not a public official. pls what is the rate of inflation? what is the state of the economy? what is the state of health facilities, water, electricity? what is the state of employment? is it peter obi that is responsible for these things? what is the standard of living? is Nigeria a productive country? you leave the people who are in power and who are dishing out rubbish and you are allowing Reno to tickle your balls about someone who has no business with the present state of affairs of Nigeria.

since you are not playing the ostrich game, how come you cant answer the questions I asked? which is more important, what Reno says about Obi or what those who are in power owe Nigerians according to the oath they swore and the dictates of the constitution?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Thundafireseun: 9:19pm On Apr 27
Peppysco:

You sound so insecure, mate.

I agreeeeee

Please FUCKKKK OFFFFFF

Go chat with kids your age
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Peppysco: 9:48pm On Apr 27
Thundafireseun:

I agreeeeee

Please FUCKKKK OFFFFFF

Go chat with kids your age

You still sound agitated, really worried for your mental health, man.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by chopnaira: 10:04pm On Apr 27
bobestman:
Reno is a jobless clone

1st picture is Fake Photoshop. ps: Agu Awka is a substation (and not IPP) completed by FG.

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by bobestman(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27
chopnaira:

1st picture is Fake Photoshop. ps: Agu Awka is a substation (and not IPP) completed by FG.

Lol we are not your fellow Agbados who manipulate everything. We tell you as it is. If your doubt the first what about the others? You guys are just funny. You are the ones who manipulate everything but blame it on Obidients. Una go dey alright

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus / Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn / Okada Ban: Riders Sue Lagos Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.