Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,206 members, 7,822,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra (17456 Views)

You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi / Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine / Reno Criticizes Peter Obi’s Tribal Allegiance: A Closer Look At Detribalization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by osothermal(m): 8:43am On Apr 27
gidgiddy:
Why is it this foolish Reno keeps thinking Obi built a brewery? Obi did not build any brewery. SABmiller came to build a brewery in Anambra State and Obi bought millions worth of shares in the business on behalf of Anambra State

That is not the same as being the one who built the brewery, anyone could have bought shares in the business
Does the fool knows how much income Nigeria brewery is generating for the FG?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by EleventhWeirdo: 8:44am On Apr 27
SpecialAdviser:
Another food for useless agbadoriansm

Na RENO HEGOAT be their god now
How will Reno stupidity reduce hardship in Nigeria? Chai, shame of a people

This is exactly how the docility,mental poverty and temperamental attitude of 1p0b 0bir0dents are exposed. You lots claim to be aiming for a workable and meritocratic Nigeria, but how come you detest every bit of constructive opposition from Reno? Instead of engaging Reno since it's all for the benefit of statesmanly ideas, you resort to insults, curses, and some of you would rather have Reno silenced rn. That shows you are just another variant of the status quo i.e. sub-democratic, imposing, nepotistic, and anti people or anti reason or selectively pro merit. Headless mobs indeed.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Mubiola360: 8:45am On Apr 27
allcomage:
I want to ask people in Lagos if they have 247 power supply with 6 Ipp he enumerated?
so you don't know some people enjoy close to 24hrs power supply in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by infohenry(m): 8:45am On Apr 27
tiger28:
LOVE Him or HATE him.......This Reno guy BACKS IT UP FACTUALLY 150%%%!!!

PPL don't understand that you can NEVER argue against RECORDED FACTS!

HOW can you

ONLY Illiterates argue against RECORDED FACTS with Gibberish because they have NOTHING to say.

All you hear these Illiterates talk about is Reno's "Dirty" Shoes...........

MEANWHILE the man with the "Dirty" Shoes is offering "$10K"........Money that their Fathers will NEVER earn in their LIFETIME!

I am a Northerner BUT I am liking this Reno guy!
So you agreed with him that Tinubu the president of Nigeria is a confirmed drug baron who was involved in distribution of narcotics in Chicago. This is of the numerous facts about him from Reno.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by MRMRMR: 8:46am On Apr 27
Johncarlo07:

Reno is working for Elon musk money.
All d IPP Tinubu nd Fashola built, has it improved d power supply in Lagos state?

Reno said "if I were to be in government" " bt he was in government during d administration of Good luck Jonathan. Wat was his achievement? How did his constituent benefits from his position.

Reno failed in everything. Failed in politics, failed in ministry,failed as a family man, he even try to bcom a writer, nd failed.

Show me anything Reno has done successfully in his life. I will give u 10,000

Reno promised $10,000.
U dey promise 10,000 cowries. Poor church mouse grin
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by SonofLagos: 8:48am On Apr 27
Ferdinandu:
@seun we know they gave you you a blank cheque to continue pushing all political propaganda and lies against Obi from Chartans like Reno and Bwala straight to front page. Continue
why ard you all in pains? If this was about tinubu or lagos you dolt so much love to hate, you will be all over the place masturbating grin now reno is giving us more revelations with fact about the failure of your gbajue messiah, you are now crying cheesy we all know you dolt cant take half of the nonsense you dish to others, is that not hypocrisy grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Johncarlo07: 8:55am On Apr 27
MRMRMR:

Reno promised $10,000.
U dey promise 10,000 cowries. Poor church mouse grin

😁😁😁 If Reno had 10,000 dollars, he will not b wearing dirty oversize shoe. He will nt also b on Twitter looking for Elon Musk money.

His mates are becoming presidents nd governors. D weyrey dey Twitter dey tweet.

Anyways, he is looking for money to bail his paedophillic broda frm d hands of d Metropolitan police.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by rigid123: 8:55am On Apr 27
Dear Reno
Please explain to us how you could afford the lifestyle you currently live. How did you make the money you used to buy US and UK houses and a fleet of classic cars, marry a foreign wife, and sustain a family abroad? The only known history of your employment is being a former aide to the former vice president AA and President Jo. Let's peg your salary in those positions to N250,000 per month. Multiplying N250,000 with 16 years gives N4,000,000. N4,000,000 is not enough to buy one of the classic cars you flaunted on this page some time ago. Are you a covert public funds looter deceiving your followers as a righteous pastor? Please kindly elaborate on these as you usually do.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Benekkk: 9:03am On Apr 27
opamoses1:

wouldn’t it be better to direct his efforts towards ensuring good governance by those in power rather than these bitter diatribes against the opposition whose function is also to keep those in power accountable for the same good governance?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Svoboda(m): 9:05am On Apr 27
gidgiddy:

I don't know about bad investment but we are still enjoying the Beer here in the East, I will chill with a bottle tonight, which is better than those who made investments that have long disappeared

Every politician presents himself as a messiah, Nigerias voted for a messiah who graduated from Secondary School 4 years before the Secondary School existed

Its not about you enjoying the beer. Its about the material value of the investment and how much it is worth today. 30m dollars is a lot of money. Even Soludo chastized the worth today. You dont know better than the incumbent gov.

Tinubu didnt paint himself as a messiah.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by ogastone(m): 9:06am On Apr 27
Yet Lagos no dey get 12 hrs light in a day.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by walexsho(m): 9:10am On Apr 27
confusedlady:
Obi is just a common trader but his blindfolded followers will never accept this. Like Reno Omokri has proved time and time again,a local government chairman is better than Peter Obi's 8 years as a governor of Anambra state. Obi has no capacity to be the President of Nigeria. He is empty. He is a liar. He is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW9jynFIKK8?si=tI-zAhuH4IJSrKwZ

If you like call him importer and Exporter it's the remaining part of Tinubu's term that will determine who we will vote for. I fit vote for Kenyan in the next election.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by DestinyNigga: 9:16am On Apr 27
Ttalk:
These are fact materials that would be used against Pitobi in 2027.

2027 campaign will sweet die. Make Tinubu just ensure that the PH refinery is working and Dangote is equally complementing with his private refinery.

Nigeria is in the hand of the right person, we trust Tinubu judgement and his ideas.
To the Okute yes daddy family, by the time Reno is done with your demigod, those statue Okorocha built in Owerri will command more respect than your Gbajue Peter Obi

What if dollar is 2000+ by then. Will you still campaign for Tinubu?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Honestey: 9:20am On Apr 27
Reno want finish Obi pkatapkata
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Lifestone(m): 9:24am On Apr 27
AllenSpencer:
Reno should know that for a state like Anambra, A brewery is more important than IPP.

Peter consulted with stakeholders before it was concluded that, a brewery will be more important than any IPP project.

Considering the less productive population of Anambra which accounts for over 90% of her total population, its was deducted that, IPP will do no good.
Are you for real
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:24am On Apr 27
Thundafireseun:
Reno is still very pained, Obi left PDP ….

I’m beginning to feel Obi fuckkkked Reno’s wife before dumping both PDP and Reno’s wife

grin Obi and adultery. grin. Una wan finish Obi patapata.

Forumites:
im feeling the same way too

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Lifestone(m): 9:28am On Apr 27
gidgiddy:
Why is it this foolish Reno keeps thinking Obi built a brewery? Obi did not build any brewery. SABmiller came to build a brewery in Anambra State and Obi bought millions worth of shares in the business on behalf of Anambra State

That is not the same as being the one who built the brewery, anyone could have bought shares in the business
You guys lacked comprehension and should stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Smithcole70(m): 9:29am On Apr 27
[quote author=rinzaugustine post=129656537] Defend the Reno project first, then we can focus on your own.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by 1x2x3: 9:29am On Apr 27
Reno is funny.

What he does is take the list of all projects OBI completed as a governor which are numerous, he looks for one thing missing and then come online to ask you to find it.

If you do this to all previous governors, you must find numerous things they couldn't do because it's impossible to do everything.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by ClearFlair: 9:29am On Apr 27
Not worth listening too. Cry harder.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by CoolAmbience(m): 9:31am On Apr 27
Max24:
Obi does not have any futuristic ideas about governance beyond what his 17th century borehole typifies. His idea of governance doesn't go beyond building basic roads, paying teachers salaries, maintaining general hospitals etc. He does not have visionary ideas. That's why if you look at Anambra you cannot point to anything he initiated and consolidated by his predecessors. Just an average gov

You are very correct!
He performed abysmally as governor of my state.
It is shameful how people who know next to nothing about Anambra are praising someone who was a total mishap.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by nedu666: 9:31am On Apr 27
BeardGangJnr1:
U are just too dumb....Ngige or Obiano are not contesting to be president

U must have been the dumbest person in your class and village. So because they are not contesting for president, they will not build infrastructure. Where do all this olodo Rabat come from?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by HNICEARTH: 9:32am On Apr 27
Peter Obi the only name worthy of mention in the nigerian political space.

Most influential politician in Africa!
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Mistermamus(m): 9:33am On Apr 27
I don't get this ooo tinubu is the president what concerns is with obi? Nigerians pls have sense abeg
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by 43Ronin: 9:40am On Apr 27
frugal:
Who's moving all these reno topics to frontpage of late?

This seems like a well coordinated disinformation/diversionary campaign aimed at putting the opposition in constant defense mode, and largely being helped by an APC moderator on Nairaland.

Peter Obi is not in Government.

The moment Mukina, Lalaaticlala left, that's the moment agbado took over. It's possible they have bought into nairaland and are using it for propaganda.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by 43Ronin: 9:45am On Apr 27
Lifestone:

You guys lacked comprehension and should stop embarrassing yourself
ANSG did not build Hero brewery they only have a stake in it. That same Hero brewery is also in PortHarcourt does it mean RVSG also built it? And BTW anyone criticizing brewery (factory) is actually a fool. Do you know how many jobs were created directly & indirectly by that brewery? I know of someone who got a contract to be distributing the beer with his trucks in PHC. I also know of a truck mechanic that also got a contract to be servicing the trucks of a particular contractor. Honestly only low IQ people will find a fault with this, and I am not even a Peter Obi fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Lifestone(m): 9:47am On Apr 27
43Ronin:

ANSG did not build Hero brewery they only have a stake in it. That same Hero brewery is also in PortHarcourt does it mean RVSG also built it? And BTW anyone criticizing brewery (factory) is actually a fool. Do you know how many jobs were created directly & indirectly by that brewery? I know of someone who got a contract to be distributing the beer with his trucks in PHC. I also know of a truck mechanic that also got a contract to be servicing the trucks of a particular contractor. Honestly only low IQ people will find a fault with this, and I am not even a Peter Obi fan
Are still justifying this investment over an IPP that would have generated and supported millions of jobs?
How low can you guys be
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Azzik: 9:53am On Apr 27
Ttalk:
These are fact materials that would be used against Pitobi in 2027.

2027 campaign will sweet die. Make Tinubu just ensure that the PH refinery is working and Dangote is equally complementing with his private refinery.

Nigeria is in the hand of the right person, we trust Tinubu judgement and his ideas.
To the Okute yes daddy family, by the time Reno is done with your demigod, those statue Okorocha built in Owerri will command more respect than your Gbajue Peter Obi
Look at this fool talking, I think you are even more foolish than Reno Omokri for taking someone as useless and directionless like Omokri who can't even win a councillor position in an election

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by gidgiddy: 9:55am On Apr 27
Svoboda:

Its not about you enjoying the beer. Its about the material value of the investment and how much it is worth today. 30m dollars is a lot of money. Even Soludo chastized the worth today. You dont know better than the incumbent gov.

Tinubu didnt paint himself as a messiah.

What do you mean what it is worth today? Beer that millions are drinking? Beer that has provided thousands of direct and indirect jobs? I don't care what it's worth today, the investment has done us good in Anambra and the the rest of the East. Had Obi wanted, he could have easily stolen the money and nobody woukd be talking about the money today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Otsam(m): 9:57am On Apr 27
Hmmmm... The hustle is real.
PointZerom:

Pls mark the OP, that's reno himself. I am coming with more facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Court Declares Makarfi Authentic PDP Chairman / I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe / Lekki Shootings: Four Generals, Others Testify Before Panel Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.