Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra (17439 Views)

You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi / Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine / Reno Criticizes Peter Obi’s Tribal Allegiance: A Closer Look At Detribalization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by OAFMods: 7:05am On Apr 27
Ipob news which newspapers no get name abi you senseless Ipob obidient oga did not know newspaper de carry name.

Tell you oga to re-edit the foolishness you posted n add one foolish ipob news outlet as the source.

Racoon:
Reno Omokri is a big fool. His unbridled hatred for Peter Obi is a just a psychiatric disease

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Mercenary123: 7:06am On Apr 27
frugal:
Who's moving all these reno topics to frontpage of late?

This seems like a well coordinated disinformation/diversionary campaign aimed at putting the opposition in constant defense mode, and largely being helped by an APC moderator on Nairaland.

Peter Obi is not in Government.

. I saw that too. It comes every minute.

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Ferdinandu(m): 7:09am On Apr 27
@seun we know they gave you you a blank cheque to continue pushing all political propaganda and lies against Obi from Chartans like Reno and Bwala straight to front page. Continue

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Ubanz: 7:11am On Apr 27
Why is Reno so obsessed with Obi.
This is getting out of hand.
I guess this is some kind of madness.
Does he sleep at all or all he thinks and dreams is how to bring down Obi?
Even the tinubu he's fighting for,is not looking his way.
What a shame.
All these while he's been avoiding VDM's allegations.
This guy should first remove the logs in his eyes before concerning himself on the speck in someone else's eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 7:11am On Apr 27
Reno doing his part to shift blames from the current administration to a mere opposition leader...!

Ironical how he firmly and consistently opposed and insulted Buhari and APC not too long ago.

This level of hypocrisy is amusing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Vadese1: 7:11am On Apr 27
Reno is just a useless soul. He doesn't worth a reply. Upon the hardships on the land with this very useless government of Tinubu ,it is Obi who this idiotic being is turning his frustrated life against

2 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Afamed: 7:11am On Apr 27
The Gbajue no get shame now.

He talks as of he had never been in office before.

The question a saner mind should ask.

What and what are Hobi achievement when he was a Gov for 8 yrs?

The drunkard who failed to build a single primary school,

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by kettykin: 7:12am On Apr 27
allcomage:
I want to ask people in Lagos if they have 247 power supply with 6 Ipp he enumerated?

There is a difference between an IPP and Generators, what Lagos built was Generators that are not self sustainable.

Most of the factories, industrial complexes are bleeding because they are running on their diesel powered Generators. The Lagos project might have been built to power thier secretariat and not the homes and businesses of lagosians

3 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by stharrykay(m): 7:13am On Apr 27
Obi issue go kill this guy

3 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 7:14am On Apr 27
Afamed:
The Gbajue no get shame now.

He talks as of he had never been in office before.

The question a saner mind should ask.

What and what are Hobi achievement when he was a Gov for 8 yrs?

The drunkard who failed to build a single primary school,

When Reno was insulting and criticizing Buhari for 8 years, what were his achievements?!!

Did you say these same words to him?!! Even while he abused and dragged Tinubu last year?!!

Such low intelligence I see among hypocrites. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by wellmax(m): 7:15am On Apr 27
allcomage:
I want to ask people in Lagos if they have 247 power supply with 6 Ipp he enumerated?

Do you know what an IPP means? I doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Afamed: 7:15am On Apr 27
Ubanz:
Why is Reno so obsessed with Obi.
This is getting out of hand.
I guess this is some kind of madness.
Does he sleep at all or all he thinks and dreams is how to bring down Obi?
Even the tinubu he's fighting for,is not looking his way.
What a shame.
All these while he's been avoiding VDM's allegations.

Reno is showing you, the hypocrisy in your Peter Obi

The fraud Hobi who goes around preaching saint , but failed woefully when he was put to taste as a Gov.
He only knows the development in Tanzania, Egypt and the rest.
The question is did he do any of such when he was a Gov?

Obi should close his mouth and allow people with track records to work.
Talk truth to yourself for once
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by fredoooooo: 7:16am On Apr 27
Reno vs obiband his obituarists grin cheesy grin
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Okorocubana(m): 7:16am On Apr 27
With time Reno will tell us the real reason behind all this act of witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Skty: 7:17am On Apr 27
If anything happens to Obi, I will hold this Reno mockery responsible.

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Afamed: 7:17am On Apr 27
Angelfrost:

When Reno was insulting and criticizing Buhari for 8 years, what were his achievements?!!

Did you say these same words to him?!! Even while he abused and dragged Tinubu last year?!!

Such low intelligence I see among hypocrites. grin

Reno achievement as Former Gov or as Former President?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Afamed: 7:19am On Apr 27
wellmax:

Do you know what an IPP means? I doubt.

Obviously, the lazy Obident does not know what IPP means since Obi himself did not put anyone in place when he was a Gov
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Dpharisee: 7:19am On Apr 27
adedayoa2:
Does the hero beer company belong to Peter Obi or Anambra state? Forgive my ignorance; I simply need to be clear on this matter.
Anambra state is a shareholder in Sabmiller the makers of Hero and Trophy beers
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Prenonjebose: 7:20am On Apr 27
As useful or otherwise as Reno's fixation on Obi's tenure as governor is, he should slow down because all these would still not get him a position in Tinubu's government. Tinubu does not forget those who rubbished and mocked him in the past. Hope he can keep up with this unremunerated energy for as long as possible
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Judolisco(m): 7:20am On Apr 27
Thundafireseun:
Reno is still very pained, Obi left PDP ….

I’m beginning to feel Obi fuckkkked Reno’s wife before dumping both PDP and Reno’s wife
reno called obi to caution d so called obidients... He refused
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Greenfusion: 7:21am On Apr 27
Starhearts:

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head

We re enjoying 20hrs light in ikeja..

Put call across pple in ikeja, lagos nd environs

Stop acting like a slow pike
Be deceiving yourself as if you are the only one in Lagos
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by bikefab(m): 7:22am On Apr 27
Obi this, Obi that. Always maturbating on Peter Obi's name. You wont hold your president accountable.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by adekolaelect(m): 7:26am On Apr 27
allcomage:
At least people in Anambra are enjoying 24/7 Alcoholic consumption!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Afamed: 7:26am On Apr 27
allcomage:

Lazy youth,get the meaning of IPP first
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Bananapill: 7:27am On Apr 27
Ttalk:
These are fact materials that would be used against Pitobi in 2027.

2027 campaign will sweet die. Make Tinubu just ensure that the PH refinery is working and Dangote is equally complementing with his private refinery.

Nigeria is in the hand of the right person, we trust Tinubu judgement and his ideas.
To the Okute yes daddy family, by the time Reno is done with your demigod, those statue Okorocha built in Owerri will command more respect than your Gbajue Peter Obi

Your likes are already displaying their f*******s. You people seem not to learn from the past and present government. The fact remains that your families are the poorest.
Una be Okri truly.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by defash8: 7:28am On Apr 27
Mr. Reno had voted, he should be more concern about performance of the administration of PBAT than a person he did not vote for.He should be assisting them to bring down Inflation, boost our foreign reserves, reduce out of school children, improve insecurities, provide stable electricity, improve minimum wages, provide affordable fuel, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by gentlegenius(m): 7:28am On Apr 27
nedu666:
Rubbish. If obi did not build ipp, what stopped ngige, mbadunuju, obiano and soludo from doing the same

If obi did not build new schools, what stopped ngige mbadunuju, obiano, uba and soludo from building new schools

Lagos that built ipp don't have 24/7 light, delta, akwa ibom, built ipp yet don't have light
You spoke my mind... I am from Akwa Ibom. Our state IPP is located at my backyard in Ikot Abasi, yet we don't even have light to charge our phones, let alone run an industry. We are tired of protesting because all we keep hearing is that the only one turbine that is running in Ibom power company is generating to the national grid in line with the federal government directive - that all state owned power plants should generate to the national grid. Is Reno unaware of this fact?
I challenge him to name one power plant in Lagos that is generating 24/7 to the people of Lagos, or name one industry in Lagos that is getting light 24/7 from any of the power plants he mentioned.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Svoboda(m): 7:28am On Apr 27
gidgiddy:
Why is it this foolish Reno keeps thinking Obi built a brewery? Obi did not build any brewery. SABmiller came to build a brewery in Anambra State and Obi bought millions worth of shares in the business on behalf of Anambra State

That is not the same as being the one who built the brewery, anyone could have bought shares in the business

Just admit that it was a poor choice of investment on his part. No defence.

Their was not even any form of unanimity among the stakeholders. Obis only motivation was that he had substantial interests in the brewery.

If he presents himself as nigerias measiah, he should be above board but he should not be above reproach when he errs.

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by chopnaira: 7:30am On Apr 27
adedayoa2:
Does the hero beer company belong to Peter Obi or Anambra state? Forgive my ignorance; I simply need to be clear on this matter.
Peter Obi invested Anambra's money in the beer company and Peter Obi also has shares in it. The shares of the beer company are worth not worth much anyway. They have seriously lost value, even though Peter Obi lied during the election that they increased to $100 million. But he was fact checked and found to be lying.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 7:30am On Apr 27
Afamed:

Reno achievement as Former Gov or as Former President?

As whatever sir!

I didn't realize only former governors and presidents were 'forbidden' from critiquing the current President or Governor.

I must have missed the memo.

Since that's where you are going... Let's go there.

What were Buhari's achievements while constantly attacking and criticizing the corrupt leadership of Jonathan?!!

What Presidential achievements had Tinubu acquired to earn him the right to also criticize Jonathan's administration?!!

When I say sycophants are not that bright, people think I'm being harsh. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge / Buhari Lobbies N’assembly On Passage Of 2016 Budget / Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.