Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra (17478 Views)

You’re Not Going To Tweet Now Naira Appreciated In Value; Reno Criticizes Obi / Celebration As Geometric Aba IPP Turns On 3rd Turbine / Reno Criticizes Peter Obi’s Tribal Allegiance: A Closer Look At Detribalization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Impliment: 10:03am On Apr 27
tiger28:
LOVE Him or HATE him.......This Reno guy BACKS IT UP FACTUALLY 150%%%!!!

PPL don't understand that you can NEVER argue against RECORDED FACTS!

HOW can you

ONLY Illiterates argue against RECORDED FACTS with Gibberish because they have NOTHING to say.

All you hear these Illiterates talk about is Reno's "Dirty" Shoes...........

MEANWHILE the man with the "Dirty" Shoes is offering "$10K"........Money that their Fathers will NEVER earn in their LIFETIME!

I am a Northerner BUT I am liking this Reno guy!

Does your own father earn such amount?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by richie240: 10:06am On Apr 27
Why not put him to shame and chopulate his $10,000 (12 million naira) instead of being frugal with the truths.
He asked any of u lie mongers to point to one (just one) school ur 'president initiated, built and completed and win 10k dollz from him, and nt a single one of u coukd dare him.

Shame on y'all!
cool
frugal:
Who's moving all these reno topics to frontpage of late?

This seems like a well coordinated disinformation/diversionary campaign aimed at putting the opposition in constant defense mode, and largely being helped by an APC moderator on Nairaland.

Peter Obi is not in Government.

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by 43Ronin: 10:07am On Apr 27
Lifestone:

Are still justifying this investment over an IPP that would have generated and supported millions of jobs?
How low can you guys be
The end product of IPP is power generation before I left lagos we were seeing approximately 6 hours light daily in my area despite the numerous IPPs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by NairaMaster1(m): 10:08am On Apr 27
allcomage:
I want to ask people in Lagos if they have 247 power supply with 6 Ipp he enumerated?

No light in the generator Republic called Lagos
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by 43Ronin: 10:11am On Apr 27
richie240:
Why not put him to shame and chopulate his $10,000 (12 million naira) instead of being frugal with the truths.
He asked any of u lie mongers to point to one (just one) school ur 'president initiated, built and completed and win 10k dollz from him, and nt a single one of u coukd dare him.

Shame on y'all!
cool
I will give you $10k if you can name one federal government college/Unity school built by buhari, GEJ & yaradua.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by richie240: 10:13am On Apr 27
Stop deflecting.
Reno offered you a free 10k dollz, and none of u can dare him??
cool
43Ronin:

I will give you $10k if you can name one federal government college/Unity school built by buhari, GEJ & yaradua.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by mohims(m): 10:13am On Apr 27
casualobserver:

We later discovered he has a house in London thanks to panama papers. The man lies with such ease it is scary for his own sake.
I'm telling you. Him tu lai is his other name

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by iykechas2002: 10:17am On Apr 27
The bitterness of Reno is that Obi dumped PDP and made Atiku failed.
He has been employed to run down Peter Obi in the next coming elections. But unknown to him is that NO man is assured of tomorrow.
The same Reno that praised Obi and ran down Tinubu, is now talking against Peter Obi.
This is a case of delivering on your job... RENO is working with or without supervision as a good employee.

Silence is golden, and that is what Peter Obi has done.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by andy244: 10:17am On Apr 27
What facts? Where is the light/power in Lagos state. Which IPP? Be deceiving yourselves.

tiger28:
LOVE Him or HATE him.......This Reno guy BACKS IT UP FACTUALLY 150%%%!!!

PPL don't understand that you can NEVER argue against RECORDED FACTS!

HOW can you

ONLY Illiterates argue against RECORDED FACTS with Gibberish because they have NOTHING to say.

All you hear these Illiterates talk about is Reno's "Dirty" Shoes...........

MEANWHILE the man with the "Dirty" Shoes is offering "$10K"........Money that their Fathers will NEVER earn in their LIFETIME!

I am a Northerner BUT I am liking this Reno guy!
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by sholla20(m): 10:17am On Apr 27
allcomage:
I want to ask people in Lagos if they have 247 power supply with 6 Ipp he enumerated?

Sir, to be honest with you. Power supply in my locality is close to seamless. It's been like that since 2015 that I moved here.
Upto 20hrs pér day. Though, on few occasions there may be general power problems which is normal in this clime.

I stayed Around Ijaiye Road in Agege and I recently moved to Iju-Ishaga and supply has been fantastic. I currently work from home and I don't have generator yet I barely promise and unable to deliver jobs. Though, once in a while, it go off for few days due to some unforseen circumstances like I mentioned earlier but overall, power supply here is wonderful.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Lifestone(m): 10:19am On Apr 27
43Ronin:

The end product of IPP is power generation before I left lagos we were seeing approximately 6 hours light daily in my area despite the numerous IPPs
Who's talking about Lagos? I'm talking about leadership in Nigeria and Africa as a whole and there poor decision making. How a leader will prefer a Brewery factory to an IPP. Yet you guys are justifying such
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by sholla20(m): 10:20am On Apr 27
Starhearts:

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head

We re enjoying 20hrs light in ikeja..

Put call across pple in ikeja, lagos nd environs

Stop acting like a slow pike

Same here o. Can't lie about that.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by jumpmasta(m): 10:20am On Apr 27
opamoses1:

This Reno is hopelessly ignorant and equally hopeless Agbado and Ronu miscreants keep cheering him on . For someone who is only interested in his own stomach , what do you expect ? Ask Leah Sharibu’s parents how Reno squandered their money .

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Peppysco: 10:20am On Apr 27
Thundafireseun:
Reno is still very pained, Obi left PDP ….

I’m beginning to feel Obi fuckkkked Reno’s wife before dumping both PDP and Reno’s wife

I really want to assume the Reno's really pained just as you mentioned because I really do not understand why he's hellbent on destroying Obi's political career.
But then, can you really provide verifiable facts to counter his 2 most recent challenges?
1. Name or show one school built and commissioned by Obi.
2. Just one IPP initiated and commissioned by him as well.
Politics aside, if Obi didn't do any of these, i wonder what's there to market about him.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 10:21am On Apr 27
Ttalk:
These are fact materials that would be used against Pitobi in 2027.

2027 campaign will sweet die. Make Tinubu just ensure that the PH refinery is working and Dangote is equally complementing with his private refinery.

Nigeria is in the hand of the right person, we trust Tinubu judgement and his ideas.
To the Okute yes daddy family, by the time Reno is done with your demigod, those statue Okorocha built in Owerri will command more respect than your Gbajue Peter Obi

its funny how people are comparing lagos to Anambra and hailing themselves when lagos earns several times more because of its unique position and composition of tribes from all regions.

Why not compare tinubus isun state to Anambra?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Almunjid(m): 10:22am On Apr 27
AllenSpencer:
Reno should know that for a state like Anambra, A brewery is more important than IPP.

Peter consulted with stakeholders before it was concluded that, a brewery will be more important than any IPP project.

Considering the less productive population of Anambra which accounts for over 90% of her total population, its was deducted that, IPP will do no good.
Is that what Pāndora Obi himself told u or it's just ur own way of justifying his failure?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by annyz: 10:22am On Apr 27
This RENO OMOKIRI no get work aswear!
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by 43Ronin: 10:23am On Apr 27
richie240:
Stop deflecting.
Reno offered you a free 10k dollz, and none of u can dare him??
cool
Reno is feeding the illiteracy that has plagued your region despite efforts by awolowo to make education free. Does PO not building a single school means there was no budgetary allocation for educational development during his time as Govr? That's why I asked you to name one FGC/Unity School built by FG since 2007. Does it mean FG did not allocate funds for the development of its secondary schools? Stop fooling your forefathers and intelligent tribesmen
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by DrMPH: 10:30am On Apr 27
' He wants to' but not presently ruling. I thought we should be more concerned about governance now. Or is everyone in your family living like Dangote in this economy?
BTW! The investment he poured encomium on BAT and Fashola for, has it translated into better power situation in Lagos?
You people have taken this thing tribalism to another level. It is becoming a mental disorder. Imagine maligning a private citizen on anticipation of his ambition 3 years from now. These are tell tale signs Nigeria has no prospect with electorates like you. Who has means should leave this country, majority of citizens have lost their societal and personal values. What a man BAT is (he deserves an award), people now fight for his cause rather than what's just. He singlehandedly turned a fledgling generation of logical and educated men into amoral beings and whipping babies. Shame!

khalling2008:
Obi the gbajue want to rule Nigeria. He can only rule in Biafra land not Nigeria.

The only point I like with Northern is that they can never vote for Nyamrin in the country both the two regions are parallel lines that will never meet forever. Let the gbajue continue to donate Aba-made well water to the north, he will not 1k vote in any election in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Badgers14: 10:33am On Apr 27
chopnaira:

Bad and negative returns.

How many people does the brewery employee?

How much taxes do they pay to the government per year?

Isn't the brewery still functioning??

That tells you right there that the $30m was not a waste..

Perhaps not the best investment, but still better than if Peter obi stole it or initiated a white elephant project that is currently abadoned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Badgers14: 10:33am On Apr 27
GloriousGbola:

https://www.nairaland.com/7427085/peter-obis-12.24million-investments-anambra

Gotcha fam. Thank me later.

How many people does the brewery employee?

How much taxes do they pay to the government per year?

Isn't the brewery still functioning??

That tells you right there that the $30m was not a waste..

Perhaps not the best investment, but still better than if Peter obi stole it or initiated a white elephant project that is currently abadoned.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Callosobruchus: 10:40am On Apr 27
Bad roads and all of that that Soludo is struggling with today,yet Obi is the Obidients' acclaimed Messiah of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Peppysco: 10:43am On Apr 27
Bit by bit, Reno is ripping Obi's political career apart.

1 Like

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by CheapHomes1: 10:45am On Apr 27
Starhearts:

Who knack u hammer 🔨 4 head

We re enjoying 20hrs light in ikeja..

Put call across pple in ikeja, lagos nd environs

Stop acting like a slow pike

is it a past governor of lagos that is responsible for the 20hrs light you say you have in ikeja?

are you saying that the entire lagos experiences 20hrs electricity supply?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by StOla: 10:46am On Apr 27
Racoon:
Reno Omokri is a big fool. His unbridled hatred for Peter Obi is a just a psychiatric disease

He has told you his IPP challenge to Obidients is not about donating transformers to PHCN.

So be careful before you disgrace Obi any further.

When Obi points a finger at Nigeria in ridicule, 4 fingers point back to him in embarrassment.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by francotunsco: 10:49am On Apr 27
AllenSpencer:
Reno should know that for a state like Anambra, A brewery is more important than IPP.

Peter consulted with stakeholders before it was concluded that, a brewery will be more important than any IPP project.

Considering the less productive population of Anambra which accounts for over 90% of her total population, its was deducted that, IPP will do no good.
This is DUMB!
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by franudi: 10:52am On Apr 27
Does Reno know the volume of employment that Brewery is giving to Nigerian youths?
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by CheapHomes1: 10:53am On Apr 27
Peppysco:

I really want to assume the Reno's really pained just as you mentioned because I really do not understand why he's hellbent on destroying Obi's political career.
But then, can you really provide verifiable facts to counter his 2 most recent challenges?
Politics aside, if Obi didn't do any of these, i wonder what's there to market about him.

so when did what Reno's two challenges now become the criteria by which peter obi should be deemed fit to govern Nigeria?

as we speak, Obi is not a public official. pls what is the rate of inflation? what is the state of the economy? what is the state of health facilities, water, electricity? what is the state of employment? is it peter obi that is responsible for these things? what is the standard of living? is Nigeria a productive country? you leave the people who are in power and who are dishing out rubbish and you are allowing Reno to tickle your balls about someone who has no business with the present state of affairs of Nigeria
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Thundafireseun: 10:54am On Apr 27
Peppysco:

Oga Obi is none of my concern….

If TINUBU comes out for 3rd term I will still vote him….

I don’t know what I said to give you the impression I care about Obi …

Please stay away from my mentions
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Ibrahim79mantu: 10:54am On Apr 27
yahmohy27:

So that ppl go dey drink rubbishly and will no be able to think straight as normal?
With 2 breweries in Ogun state, are people drinking rubbishly? You need to re align your thoughts and revalue your educational status. Aren't there breweries in lagos state? Or other states in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by francotunsco: 10:56am On Apr 27
allcomage:

The IPP was not intended to serve every homes. It is a special intervention to service important state institutions like General Hospital, government offices, schools and co.
Re: Reno Criticizes Obi's $30 million Brewery Instead Of IPP In Anambra by Svoboda(m): 11:00am On Apr 27
gidgiddy:

What do you mean what it is worth today? Beer that millions are drinking? Beer that has provided thousands of direct and indirect jobs? I don't care what it's worth today, the investment has done us good in Anambra and the the rest of the East. Had Obi wanted, he could have easily stolen the money and nobody woukd be talking about the money today

Oh. I thiught Tinubus economic policy was driving businesses to extinction, with thousands losibg their jobs. I didnt know that a certain beer company was still doing well and employing thousands of workers. Kudos to Tinubu in that case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vehicle Rams Into Amaechi 's Convoy. / Construction Of Abuja-Kaduna Fast Railway Enters Final Phase / Expect Improved Power Supply In 2017 – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.