Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This (3141 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by PureFace1(m): 10:41am On Apr 28
The moment a woman lay an eyes on you, she's already thinking of how to have monopoly of your attention and resources.

If you make it easy for them and submit your resources and attention without much hassle, they will lose interest and look for a challenge elsewhere. Men that Submit their resources and attention without much hassle to women are what we call simps, women like them because of the free resources and attention they get from them but they don't feel anything for them.

What's attraction in women ?

Attraction in women is when a woman think she can't easily monopolize your attention and resources without submitting her body to you or sleeping with you, so she will feel like sleeping with you so that she can be entitled to your resources and attention.

Pvssy is over value, women think they are entitled to your attention and resources if they submit their body to you and think you are responsible for them when you start sleeping with them. In their mind sleeping with you equal to getting access and monopoly over your attention and resources.

So when they are sleeping with you and they are not getting the consistent attention and monopoly over your resources they expect to be getting from you according to your overall networth and what they think you are capable of, they will feel like you are cheating them and giving them the end of the stick and it will lead to a lot of complains, arguments and drama "you don't love me" blah blah.

But don't fall for it because it's a trap, immediately they have full monopoly over your attention and resources , they will feel like you are no longer interesting and lose interest and attraction for you and start seeking for another challenge else where because women love the adventures, drama and challenge, that's their idea of romance and what excite them.

To me it is a losing game and you can not win unless they let you win, it's better to concentrate on your life without any dependence on a woman for anything or else you will forever be a slave to their games just have fun and fvck with them and when they are no longer fun and become a pain in the ass, dump and move to the next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by ashawopikin(m): 10:46am On Apr 28
What is virginity? Why pay so much importance? Something that will only take seconds to break
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by WantsandMore: 12:58pm On Apr 28
advanceDNA:

Any woman choking u for money when u have not blown is an enemy of progress... If she can't make do with what u give her on ur own, she should get the fvck out........She even get mind dey vex say u dey save for ur mama hand...and u nor clear am straight say she don fvck up..u don't too play mumu for the girl....

See ehnnn.......nor dey tell woman say u dey save....nor dey tel woman the total amount of money wey dey ur hand ..she will carry calculator and decide on her own how much is hers out of the money......
Anyone who's doesn't learn from the folly of others will learn from his own folly.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28
U go dey friend girl wey dey owe Ajo,ur money go finish
Deb play
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by tuzle(m): 7:11pm On Apr 28
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If I had known what I know now,I swear I wouldn't have gotten an inch close to any banny.....Cuz ,come on,of what benefit is being in a relationship with these brainless bannies is to a guy nowadays? I keep asking myself this particular question all the time....Guyman tries to be funny,she will just pick up an offense unnecessarily!!!!!! They can't start or even keep up with a sensible conversation without sparking up an unnecessary beef!!! ........ Investment-wise mindset zero,No business mentality,in fact,zero allocation!!!!! angry. Entitlement mentality is out of the world!!!!! Omoh, sometimes,to stay single while building ones self is golden abeg!!!!!

E get why las las!!!!!!!!
I swear, u forgot to add unnecessary billing. Relationship isn't for guys still building themselves and never go for the broke hungry girls, u will regret it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Wifey Or Are You P***y? - For Da Ladies! / I Don't Want To Lose Him, But He Says He Needs Space / Should I Tell My Aunt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.