Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business (6364 Views)

How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? / Ashawo Boys Where Do You People Pick Up Your Hook Up Girls? / Are There Girls Born With Saggy Boobs? Young Naija Girls Now Have Saggy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by EreluRoz: 11:11am On Apr 28
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Why you come dey blur the number na Mr. Man? undecided
You see yourself, later you'll be talking rubbish about ladies whereas you are an enabler.

1 Like

Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by okunwaye(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28
Uptheante:

Provide evidence of her coming publicly to deny this
Sense no dey this one head undecided

1 Like

Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Globad(f): 12:16pm On Apr 28
Uptheante:

Provide evidence of her coming publicly to deny this

You said she has not. I asked you to prove it. You're pushing it to me

What kind of thing is this?

The onus is on you to prove what you stated
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Verbtips(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28
Starz825:
I am very sure some of these sex for money girls ain't all humans...

Strange creatures mostly from the sea must have mixed with/infiltrated these humans to start doing things outside their thresholds without remorse

Because what's all this...

It's really end time

We have never seen such before now
hehehe hold your peacecheesy
Did you providte work for them
apart from that some result from peer group while some have high sex hormone
and many more couple with the bible prophecy Abt the coming of jesus
the bible only made it clear that the love of many shall wax cold,so the lifestlye you live nw is you choice
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Uptheante(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28
Globad:

You said she has not. I asked you to prove it. You're pushing it to me

What kind of thing is this?

The onus is on you to prove what you stated
You know the psychological trick of what you are doing. It's called shifting the burden of proof.
Example: Watermelons are blue on the inside until they are cut; prove otherwise if you disagree.
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Uptheante(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28
tanigororo:

How do they register their BVN and NIN please
Those kinda creatures don't have to do all these.
Everything regarding them is manipulated by their queen
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Mosdiii: 12:59pm On Apr 28
I know her very well. She isn't the one who posted that. It was an angry boyfriend she recently broke up with. The matter has been reported to the police already. The guy wants to tarnish her image and also blackmail her.

2 Likes

Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Globad(f): 1:01pm On Apr 28
Uptheante:

You know the psychological trick of what you are doing. It's called shifting the burden of proof.
Example: Watermelons are blue on the inside until they are cut; prove otherwise if you disagree.

You're wrong and displaying a poor knowledge of logic

I asked you a question about what you stated.

No?
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Okoroawusa: 1:02pm On Apr 28
I don't like threads like this. Are you sure you are not trying to defame or blackmail an innocent girl? On what app or website do hookup girls advertise like this?
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Globad(f): 1:02pm On Apr 28
Uptheante:

You're the one shifting and you're not even doing it in a skilful way
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Buffalo2(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28
I learnt she took a loan from these shark pple and they did this to her. So so bad if it's true
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Abee79(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28
Loan apps! 😞💔💔💔
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Uptheante(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28
condensedmilk:

Brother it's not possible to take the form of a human without being born by a woman.

Unless you are a robot.

Our Savior Jesus Christ was born by a woman
You can argue from morning till night but the truth still remains.
I will give you instances in the bible were such happened:
1. When the 3 men appeared to Abraham while he was resting in the hot afternoon, were they not in human form? Can you say they were born of a woman?
If angels can appear in the form of humans like in the case of Abraham (though some theologians say that one of the 3 men was actually God the father himself), why can't you accept that demons ( marine creatures/spirits) can also do the same? Remember that demons are fallen angels & they fell down to earth with their powers intact.

2. Two of the 3 men (no wings, even though they were angels, this means they took human forms) visited Lot to warn him of the impending destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah Gomorrah. They were also in human form, yet we all know that angels are not born of women.

3. Even the fallen angels who took wives out of the daughters of men to give birth to nephilims, came in human forms
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by JUMO95: 1:26pm On Apr 28
This might not be real
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Uptheante(m): 1:32pm On Apr 28
Globad:

You're the one shifting and you're not even doing it in a skilful way
Common sense should tell you that if she has denied it, you would most likely have seen a publication like this from her, disowning this advert & even threatening to sue those behind it. Silence means acceptance & approval.
When
Show me a publication from her against this advert.
Nathaniel Bassey was accused of fathering Mercy Chinwo's child, he came out to refute the claim & even petitioned the IG.
The owner of Erisco tomatoes even sued the young lady who made damaging remarks against his tomato products.
That is how you show non acceptance of something against you. If you keep quiet, it means you have endorsed it as in the case of this girl.
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Gerrard59(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28
cloud:
I have learnt not to hurriedly believe everything that pops up on the internet. Not that I'm saying the advert is false, but isn't there a possibility that a scorned ex or someone who's not in good terms with her could have put up this advert just to publicly put her to shame? Funny enough, it could even be one of these loan apps trying to tarnish her image for defaulting on a loan repayment. The bottom line is, sometimes you need to open up your mind when you come across such things.

Or she could be one of those girls who collect money from men with the promise of visiting them, but later rescinded. Those guys are ruthless on Facebook. If a girl collects money for coitus, but refuses to meet up, they escalate the matter and deploy all means to ensure she returns the money. The earlier she does, the less the damage. The slower she takes, the more damaging their actions.

The Oga at the Top is Allah Kaduna on Facebook.
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Gerrard59(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28
Mosdiii:
I know her very well. She isn't the one who posted that. It was an angry boyfriend she recently broke up with. The matter has been reported to the police already. The guy wants to tarnish her image and also blackmail her.

Hopefully, he is dealt with ruthlessly! Because she said "I am not doing again", he resorts to blackmail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Globad(f): 1:48pm On Apr 28
Uptheante:

Common sense should tell you that if she has denied it, you would most likely have seen a publication like this from her, disowning this advert & even threatening to sue those behind it. Silence means acceptance & approval.
When
Show me a publication from her against this advert.
Nathaniel Bassey was accused of fathering Mercy Chinwo's child, he came out to refute the claim & even petitioned the IG.
The owner of Erisco tomatoes even sued the young lady who made damaging remarks against his tomato products.
That is how you show non acceptance of something against you. If you keep quiet, it means you have endorsed it as in the case of this girl.

The fallacy in your post is that you will see it if she has denied it.

So, because you have not seen it, she has not denied it. You need to go back to the Logic class. You need it.

Bonus: silence doesn't necessarily mean acceptance

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/silence-as-acceptance-in-contracts.html
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Uptheante(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28
Globad:

The fallacy in your post is that you will see it if she has denied it.

So, because you have not seen it, she has not denied it. You need to go back to the Logic class. You need it.

Bonus: silence doesn't mean acceptance
In life, pple judge by what they see.
If I see an unknown man well dressed in police
uniform or a lady dressed as a nurse; will anyone blame me if I call them policeman & nurse respectively?
Definitely no, because that's what I can see about them physically, that's what they are portrayed. I will only be wrong if they prove to me they are not what their dressing portray them to be, and I still refuse to stop addressing them as policeman & nurse respectively. If they didn't tell me they are not what they are portrayed to be or some reliable source didn't tell me otherwise, I will still maintain my initial stance about them & no right thinking person will blame me for that.

Silence is not just acceptance, but tacit approval. It is a well established fact known for thousands of years & promulgated by men that are wiser than you.
I don't even know why you are so adamant in arguing about something that is clear.
Probably trying to play the devil's advocate & in this case, you are actually making an ass of yourself.
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by tanigororo: 2:34pm On Apr 28
Uptheante:

Those kinda creatures don't have to do all these.
Everything regarding them is manipulated by their queen
Which University did you finished from
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Uptheante(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28
tanigororo:

Which University did you finished from
What has my university got to do with this?
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Lemos14: 2:46pm On Apr 28
condensedmilk:

Brother it's not possible to take the form of a human without being born by a woman.

Unless you are a robot.

Our Savior Jesus Christ was born by a woman

But the people that abaraham invited into his house to eat were Angel's that took on human form now. And he didn't even know which means to a non discerning Christian wouldnt know that they are angels
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by dkidd: 3:09pm On Apr 28
I doubt this is true though but then I have come to understand it's better to leave these hustling girls alone abeg. After all they're not claiming to be saints and nobody holy. It's the best way they know they can hustle out of their present situation. Just let them be or patronize them when necessary undecided
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by LordIsaac(m): 4:08pm On Apr 28
All I see is “Diseases for sale,” both natural and spiritual! Quote me daily.

Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by tanigororo: 4:10pm On Apr 28
Uptheante:

What has my university got to do with this?
Just amazed by your wisdom and amazing knowledge, perhaps you learn it from school!
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Kevineleven(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28
Na loan app dey do this kind thing
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by marionmoode(f): 4:55pm On Apr 28
PVAGO Is The Best and Trusted Site In Worldwide For Buying All Kinds Of Bulk PVA Accounts.We Can Serve Premium Quality Communication & Social Accounts At Cheap Price.So Buy Now Here
buy gmail accounts instant delivery
buy yahoo accounts
buy pinterest accounts

1 Like

Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Globad(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28
Uptheante:

In life, pple judge by what they see.
If I see an unknown man well dressed in police
uniform or a lady dressed as a nurse; will anyone blame me if I call them policeman & nurse respectively?
Definitely no, because that's what I can see about them physically, that's what they are portrayed. I will only be wrong if they prove to me they are not what their dressing portray them to be, and I still refuse to stop addressing them as policeman & nurse respectively. If they didn't tell me they are not what they are portrayed to be or some reliable source didn't tell me otherwise, I will still maintain my initial stance about them & no right thinking person will blame me for that.

Silence is not just acceptance, but tacit approval. It is a well established fact known for thousands of years & promulgated by men that are wiser than you.
I don't even know why you are so adamant in arguing about something that is clear.
Probably trying to play the devil's advocate & in this case, you are actually making an ass of yourself.

You're the one making a fool of yourself by launching into areas in which you43 out of depth

You stated something unthinkingly and became irritable when asked to prove it.

You've been jumping up and down cluelessly
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by Average9jaman: 5:49pm On Apr 28
Uptheante:

Not in all instances.
Those marine spirits/sea creatures that engage in prostitution eg. those that stand by the road at night, do not require to be born of a woman. They have the ability to transform into beautiful women & only a spiritually discerning eyes can know they are not humans.
However sea creatures that have a long term goal eg. those that seek to contaminate a person's genealogy or initiate/destroy a whole family, they are the ones that need to be born of a woman, probably a hitherto barren woman that goes to marine altars to seek for children. When such a marine child is born, it will continue propagating it's marine covenant on that family for ages until God intervenes. It's parents are humans, but it will give birth to marine creatures as children & propagate it's generation on earth.
There are some families in Nigeria today that are not humans but marine creatures. Some are popular & in powerful positions while some decide to lie low & carry out their destructive activities

It's like you have knowledge about these kinds of tins
Re: Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business by MaziX(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28
Selfish op.. why u hide the number.. we fit meed am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Banks At Nights. / I Hate Married Men / GUYS: Even With Condoms, You May Contact This ( GRAPHIC PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.