Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Who Will You Have Lunch With? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will You Have Lunch With? (33216 Views)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Today, God Will Give Your Enemy Shame For Breakfast, More Shame For Lunch... / The Boy Who Gave His Lunch To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Theoarhics: 10:14am On Apr 28
Elisha and Elijah to both impact ine the announcing they carry. Mighty men of God.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Lawag3: 10:16am On Apr 28
chatinent:
None.

I just need to see God himself.

I have questions.

Questions like:

1. Wetin the firstborn of Egyptians do wey you kill them?

2. Was the flood story really necessary when you could have removed sin? Cos it turned out the flood was useless if sin continued.

3. Why kill Jesus when it could have been the Devil?

4. Wetin Job do why you tell Satan to test am? Na so you dey do?

5. Why put a fruit in garden Eden and still tell them not to eat from it? You bin get plans?

6. Why Solo marry many wives and later you ban am?

7. How Noah take carry all the animals into ark? E no clear.

8. How did the white mercenaries successfully brainwash Africans this much using you even after stealing so much from them?

9. Are you comfortable with how African preachers always lie with your name?

10. Why did you prolong sin when you could have ended it from the start?

11. How did you send Isrealites out of Egypt and still harden Pharaoh's heart to pursue them? Why!

12. If during creation you rested on the seventh day, who created Sunday?

13. If we sin, we go to hell. But you are the one who put that forbidden fruit in Eden. And Satan make them sin. How come you still commission Satan to torment sinners in hell?

14. Why do I have to suffer here on earth when nothing really concern me with your matter with Satan or Eve? And dem say heaven is the goal. It's illogical. To suffer on earth to go heaven? To do what there now? Angels dey short for there?

15. Na true true we all come from Eve? Cos the different races worldwide says otherwise.

16.David killed Goliath with a stone? Samson killed a lion with bare hands? Fish swallow Jonah? Which fish? How Na! Na all this kind story I no dey like.

17. So you mean when Satan was tempting Jesus, both of them dey stroll? Like even when e carry am go mountain dey promise am en glory, they were walking side by side? Abi them fly go up?

18. After from wetin dem say happen for Eden, you and Satan bin get beef before for heaven? Cos I don't believe that serpent and Eve story was how it started. Just be honest with us.

We also need to hear Satan's side of the story naw.

19. Which brand of tea did you drink with that one that said you drank tea with him? You drink Cowbell or Ovaltine?

20. So you really told Abraham make en kpai en son Isaac just to prove he wants you? Ha, you too dey do o. I think that's insecurity tho.

21. Jehovah's Witnesses say blood transfusions is bad but dem dey take blood capsules and tablets. What would you do if they finally discover that it's not that bad? And what about the lives that have been lost? Cos I don dey see say dem don dey dey liberal to some policies forgetting that those policies made others lose lives!

22. Can you really tell those who say their apron dey perform miracles that they've been brainwashed to its highest apogee? How did you put your church sticker on a gas cylinder and didn't refill for 3 years? Did this lie hurt you?

23. The other one say en pray and drove car for miles without fuel. How this lie pain you?

24. Can you really communicate to your African believers that they can pray to you themselves and that their pastors dey job them full time?

25. Have you ever collected a kobo from the tithes and offerings these African preachermen collect? Cos dem say na you dey come collect am when sun go down.

26. Wetin hungry Eve really do? She really eat the fruit abi una force am as Adam no dey contab? Cos the reason for putting the fruit has to be justified naw

27. Dem say Jesus died for our sins. To prove what actually? Why no just kill Satan! What kind of dying ritual is that to save human race when you fit kill Satan? Abi you no fit kill Satan?

28. Besides, how can a white Jesus (and I presume you are white too) die for a black man? Where has it ever happened!

29. Many people love you for the stories they were told and chose to worship you but you snub, ignore and leave them to suffer, experience torture, and die...but console them with Shedrack and Meshach's story, Daniel's story etc... why!

30. Dem say you go judge everyone on the last day. As in, judge everyone for what first? For the sin you put for garden make Eve chop? Or for the punishment you extended to unborn children wey no do anything? Aje, you and these your stories dey vex me.

And many others
nor need to ask God I fit answer the question
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Timoleon(m): 10:16am On Apr 28
Akanbibabatunde:
Why Solomon no dey there Because I no say he go do giveaway plus give me extra woman enjoy

E pain me die. Was looking for Solomon. Takeaway plus giveaway plus thanks for coming plus one sweet banny.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Hidentity(m): 10:16am On Apr 28
BlocksNG:
Adam & eve. I'll like to see the shape of eve's boobs and to see maybe she's shaved.
Omo, God dey create o. See comment 🀣

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Salubata(m): 10:18am On Apr 28
Jennyclay, where's your table?

I'm sitting with you
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by MrLibrarian(m): 10:22am On Apr 28
MajorOvakporaye:
None of them. They are all fictions and imaginary characters.
ode you no get sense.
No wonder why you dey cry day and night for this forum as APC government dey torment you and give you sleepless nights
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by MrLibrarian(m): 10:24am On Apr 28
Arafat1:

Deborah

Me wey Konji wan kill cry
Deborah as an older lady you idiot
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by merits(m): 10:25am On Apr 28
influenz:
Given this opportunity as a Christian, who will you sit with?
None of them,let me enjoy my peace and focus alone.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:26am On Apr 28
NoSmoking:
Satan

I will come with a long spoon

no fear bro. Satan no get our time again.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by do4luv14(m): 10:28am On Apr 28
BlocksNG:
Adam & eve. I'll like to see the shape of eve's boobs and to see maybe she's shaved.

Coman make heaven lemme see you
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Asiri1991: 10:28am On Apr 28
Zee0007:
I will go with David and Esther table because at this junction of my life, I need to know how to navigate my way into the heart of God and the spirit to command kingdom influence.

Bandit lover spotted. David was a full-time bandit.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by AllahOfterror: 10:38am On Apr 28
Deborah dey alone
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Coconunu(m): 10:42am On Apr 28
I will love to sit with KING SOLOMON
make he pass me enough wisdom
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by folake4u(f): 10:48am On Apr 28
I'd like to have lunch with Jezebel. That woman was powerful.

The option here is Esther, I'd also like to have a chat with her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by humberjade: 10:51am On Apr 28
Where is King Solomon on the list? I'd rather dine with him.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Chasito(m): 10:53am On Apr 28
chatinent:
None.

I have questions.

Questions like:

2. Was the flood story really necessary when you could have removed sin? Cos it turned out the flood was useless if sin continued.

5. Why put a fruit in garden Eden and still tell them not to eat from it? You bin get plans?

8. How did the white mercenaries successfully brainwash Africans this much using you even after stealing so much from them?

11. How did you send Isrealites out of Egypt and still harden Pharaoh's heart to pursue them? Why!

13. If we sin, we go to hell. But you are the one who put that forbidden fruit in Eden. And Satan make them sin. How come you still commission Satan to torment sinners in hell?

14. Why do I have to suffer here on earth when nothing really concern me with your matter with Satan or Eve? And dem say heaven is the goal. It's illogical. To suffer on earth to go heaven? To do what there now? Angels dey short for there?

15. Na true true we all come from Eve? Cos the different races worldwide says otherwise.

16.David killed Goliath with a stone? Samson killed a lion with bare hands? Fish swallow Jonah? Which fish? How Na! Na all this kind story I no dey like.

17. So you mean when Satan was tempting Jesus, both of them dey stroll? Like even when e carry am go mountain dey promise am en glory, they were walking side by side? Abi them fly go up?

18. After from wetin dem say happen for Eden, you and Satan bin get beef before for heaven? Cos I don't believe that serpent and Eve story was how it started. Just be honest with us.

19. Which brand of tea did you drink with that one that said you drank tea with him? You drink Cowbell or Ovaltine?

20. So you really told Abraham make en kpai en son Isaac just to prove he wants you? Ha, you too dey do o. I think that's insecurity tho.

21. Jehovah's Witnesses say blood transfusions is bad but dem dey take blood capsules and tablets. What would you do if they finally discover that it's not that bad? And what about the lives that have been lost? Cos I don dey see say dem don dey dey liberal to some policies forgetting that those policies made others lose lives!

22. Can you really tell those who say their apron dey perform miracles that they've been brainwashed to its highest apogee? How did you put your church sticker on a gas cylinder and didn't refill for 3 years? Did this lie hurt you?

23. The other one say en pray and drove car for miles without fuel. How this lie pain you?

24. Can you really communicate to your African believers that they can pray to you themselves and that their pastors dey job them full time?

25. Have you ever collected a kobo from the tithes and offerings these African preachermen collect? Cos dem say na you dey come collect am when sun go down.

26. Wetin hungry Eve really do? She really eat the fruit abi una force am as Adam no dey contab? Cos the reason for putting the fruit has to be justified naw

27. Dem say Jesus died for our sins. To prove what actually? Why no just kill Satan! What kind of dying ritual is that to save human race when you fit kill Satan? Abi you no fit kill Satan?

28. Besides, how can a white Jesus (and I presume you are white too) die for a black man? Where has it ever happened!

29. Many people love you for the stories they were told and chose to worship you but you snub, ignore and leave them to suffer, experience torture, and die...but console them with Shedrack and Meshach's story, Daniel's story etc... why!

30. Dem say you go judge everyone on the last day. As in, judge everyone for what first? For the sin you put for garden make Eve chop? Or for the punishment you extended to unborn children wey no do anything? Aje, you and these your stories dey vex me.

And many others
Na this number 14 dey bother me pass.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by 2Radii: 10:53am On Apr 28
Where is Solomon??
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Lamasta(m): 10:58am On Apr 28
influenz:
Given this opportunity as a Christian, who will you sit with?
Abraham's table biko life has happened to me many times I need to be friends with God and hear directly from him so as to be able to navigate my way and journey in this sinful world cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Matrix137(m): 10:59am On Apr 28
lokotamak:
Elijah and Elisha is ok ( Aye agbara ni awa)
We need power to manifest, because this present world is full of wickedness, where ones will be using perfume soap to tap glory, siblings will be fighting for property .

Elijah and Elisha too dey vex o

Fire πŸ”₯ fit burn you if you ask strange questionsgrin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Dexy4yah(m): 11:03am On Apr 28
Where Solomon?
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by AfonjaConehead: 11:03am On Apr 28
David and Esther got it
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by DJInfluence: 11:04am On Apr 28
Where's Fela's table?
That's the only place I'll seat.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by adecz: 11:07am On Apr 28
πŸ•ŽπŸ•ŽπŸ•Ž

Where Oba Solomon table❓❓

Person need extreme wisdom to
survive in Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

πŸ”―πŸ”―πŸ”―

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by theredaddy: 11:08am On Apr 28
folake4u:

weytin yu dey find go sokoto dey ur shokoto ..

there is nothing you need ask jezebel that poco can't answer offhead undecided
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by kkins25(m): 11:12am On Apr 28
folake4u:

You, there's devil inside you that wants to be released.

What do you want to learn from Jezebel? πŸ˜‚
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Oracleee: 11:13am On Apr 28
I will go with David, like dude how were you so able to enjoy that grace called Favour. I need to know
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by ugodson(m): 11:18am On Apr 28
chatinent:
None.

I have questions.

Questions like:

29. Many people love you for the stories they were told and chose to worship you but you snub, ignore and leave them to suffer, experience torture, and die...but console them with Shedrack and Meshach's story, Daniel's story, going to heaven story etc... why!

And many others

The truth is that you are not a Normal human being and is only the Devil that can ask these questions

3 Likes

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by hosemujica: 11:18am On Apr 28
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by CHAQUR: 11:20am On Apr 28
Abraham.... The father of all nations. To clear all doubts on faith.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by siant: 11:21am On Apr 28
Bwilliam:
Elijah & Elisha.
These were no ordinary men.
They were men like us.
'Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth in the space of three years and six months. And he prayed again, and heaven gave rain again, and the earth brought forth her fruits.' James 5:17-18 (kjv)

We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by chatinent: 11:23am On Apr 28
ugodson:

The truth is that you are not a Normal human being and is only the Devil that can ask these questions

Even the devil according to the brainwash school of thought was an angel.

Happy delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.