Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Who Will You Have Lunch With? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Will You Have Lunch With? (33210 Views)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Today, God Will Give Your Enemy Shame For Breakfast, More Shame For Lunch... / The Boy Who Gave His Lunch To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by folake4u(f): 12:26pm On Apr 28
femi4:
The only woman that could handle elijah with all his anointing grin

I know right!!!

You're seeing it from my angle. Nice one. cheesy
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by CSTRR: 12:26pm On Apr 28
sprints1:
uncle please carefully read the book of acts to 2 Corinthians... So many contradicting statements with other books in the bible...
There's nothing contradicting about it.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by sprints1: 12:27pm On Apr 28
CSTRR:

There's nothing contradicting about it.
no point continuing this... I don't talk with closed minded people
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Realist777: 12:29pm On Apr 28
lokotamak:
Elijah and Elisha is ok ( Aye agbara ni awa)
We need power to manifest, because this present world is full of wickedness, where ones will be using perfume soap to tap glory, siblings will be fighting for property .

Go and meet Odumeje for 12.3 litres of Ganduka gandusa
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Reanzi: 12:30pm On Apr 28
David.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by theredaddy: 12:31pm On Apr 28
folake4u:

Don't skip your medicine today.

have they discharge you
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Bahamas95(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28
Deborah, e get why. grin
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Iselogunise: 12:37pm On Apr 28
I for like Dey with Solomon if to say him name Dey the pix
I for like know how he handled and managed all those babes yet he was wealthy. I need study him way
grin cheesy
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by chatinent: 12:39pm On Apr 28
CSTRR:

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

Isaiah 45:9

That is how God will answer you,

The wood does not tell the Carpenter, why did you break me?

Funny African who knows the Bible more than the white men who brought it to them.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by chatinent: 12:40pm On Apr 28
otherway:

This is freaking hilarious.

But then, as God wrote in the scriptures... His ways are not our ways and that the greatest wisdom of man is foolishness to him.

This is the more reason you should give your life to christ so that you will go to heaven and have the first hand opportunity to ask him all these questions and Trust me, he will gladly give you answers cos he said we shall see him in heaven and he will let us understand the deep things that look mysterious to us.

No one is going to heaven. It's all cooked up. And the Bible is the pot used to cook it.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:42pm On Apr 28
BlocksNG:
Adam & eve. I'll like to see the shape of eve's boobs and to see maybe she's shaved.
lol sinner
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by DatNaijaGuy: 12:47pm On Apr 28
Paul and Timothy
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Btruth: 12:54pm On Apr 28
Adam & Eve. I want to hear why they messed things up from the beginning 😔
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by JastSiryin(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28
In-between David and Esther. David too like woman grin. But on a real, David is badass! We gonna have a lengthy discussion for sure cool
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by musicwriter(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28
influenz:
Given this opportunity as a Christian, who will you sit with?

This is how millions of people have been deceived by creating imaginary people in the brains of kids and adult-children to convince them that a stone-age mythology was real.

We'll, none of those people existed.

Having said that, Paul, Timothy and David have a chance of being real people but they weren't part of the fairytales written in the bible. Example, David wasn't a mega king but rather a low-life village head who had no palace! This is according to a JEWISH scholar named Israel Finklestine
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Bongadu: 1:04pm On Apr 28
Deborah so that I can pipe and dump her Stoopid arse
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by doncartel: 1:09pm On Apr 28
Adam and Eve. I want to know how Tinubu genes take enter human biology and whether the genes can be flushed out so as to flush out the same Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Elzazzi: 1:11pm On Apr 28
palel:
Lunch with Adam and Eve then twosome afterwards

grin grin grin
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Sleekfingers: 1:16pm On Apr 28
influenz:

Since Solomon is not there. I will manage David. David is also a player.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by freshdudeyeeks(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28
chatinent:
None.

I just need to see God himself.

I have questions.

Questions like:

1. Wetin the firstborn of Egyptians do wey you kill them?

2. Was the flood story really necessary when you could have removed sin? Cos it turned out the flood was useless if sin continued.

3. Why kill Jesus when it could have been the Devil?

4. Wetin Job do why you tell Satan to test am? Na so you dey do?

5. Why put a fruit in garden Eden and still tell them not to eat from it? You bin get plans?

6. Why Solo marry many wives and later you ban am?

7. How Noah take carry all the animals into ark? E no clear.

8. How did the white mercenaries successfully brainwash Africans this much using you even after stealing so much from them?

9. Are you comfortable with how African preachers always lie with your name?

10. Why did you prolong sin when you could have ended it from the start?

11. How did you send Isrealites out of Egypt and still harden Pharaoh's heart to pursue them? Why!

12. If during creation you rested on the seventh day, who created Sunday?

13. If we sin, we go to hell. But you are the one who put that forbidden fruit in Eden. And Satan make them sin. How come you still commission Satan to torment sinners in hell?

14. Why do I have to suffer here on earth when nothing really concern me with your matter with Satan or Eve? And dem say heaven is the goal. It's illogical. To suffer on earth to go heaven? To do what there now? Angels dey short for there?

15. Na true true we all come from Eve? Cos the different races worldwide says otherwise.

16.David killed Goliath with a stone? Samson killed a lion with bare hands? Fish swallow Jonah? Which fish? How Na! Na all this kind story I no dey like.

17. So you mean when Satan was tempting Jesus, both of them dey stroll? Like even when e carry am go mountain dey promise am en glory, they were walking side by side? Abi them fly go up?

18. After from wetin dem say happen for Eden, you and Satan bin get beef before for heaven? Cos I don't believe that serpent and Eve story was how it started. Just be honest with us.

We also need to hear Satan's side of the story naw.

19. Which brand of tea did you drink with that one that said you drank tea with him? You drink Cowbell or Ovaltine?

20. So you really told Abraham make en kpai en son Isaac just to prove he wants you? Ha, you too dey do o. I think that's insecurity tho.

21. Jehovah's Witnesses say blood transfusions is bad but dem dey take blood capsules and tablets. What would you do if they finally discover that it's not that bad? And what about the lives that have been lost? Cos I don dey see say dem don dey dey liberal to some policies forgetting that those policies made others lose lives!

22. Can you really tell those who say their apron dey perform miracles that they've been brainwashed to its highest apogee? How did you put your church sticker on a gas cylinder and didn't refill for 3 years? Did this lie hurt you?

23. The other one say en pray and drove car for miles without fuel. How this lie pain you?

24. Can you really communicate to your African believers that they can pray to you themselves and that their pastors dey job them full time?

25. Have you ever collected a kobo from the tithes and offerings these African preachermen collect? Cos dem say na you dey come collect am when sun go down.

26. Wetin hungry Eve really do? She really eat the fruit abi una force am as Adam no dey contab? Cos the reason for putting the fruit has to be justified naw

27. Dem say Jesus died for our sins. To prove what actually? Why no just kill Satan! What kind of dying ritual is that to save human race when you fit kill Satan? Abi you no fit kill Satan?

28. Besides, how can a white Jesus (and I presume you are white too) die for a black man? Where has it ever happened!

29. Many people love you for the stories they were told and chose to worship you but you snub, ignore and leave them to suffer, experience torture, and die...but console them with Shedrack and Meshach's story, Daniel's story, going to heaven story etc... why!

30. Dem say you go judge everyone on the last day. As in, judge everyone for what first? For the sin you put for garden make Eve chop? Or for the punishment you extended to unborn children wey no do anything? Aje, you and these your stories dey vex me.

And many others
These simple questions?
Really? You are not a king.
It's the duty of a king to search out a matter. Don't be lazy.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by ycat: 1:19pm On Apr 28
The best table, the disciples’
So much to learn from them about what Jesus was really like.
It would be a heck of a conversation.
influenz:
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Elzazzi: 1:22pm On Apr 28
Zonefree:
No Solomon, No Lunch.

I would preferred Delilah. grin grin
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by ycat: 1:24pm On Apr 28
Who knew that some of you have traded your salvation for obsession with Tinubu, a man who can’t be in Asorock past 7 years.
doncartel:
Adam and Eve. I want to know how Tinubu genes take enter human biology and whether the genes can be flushed out so as to flush out the same Tinubu.

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28
wit Fada AB!

I wan query am seriously why he gave us Ishmael!

grin
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by TheWinterBird(f): 1:26pm On Apr 28
I would choose King Solomon, but since he's not there, then Queen Esther.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28
1000Capacity:
Moses and Aaron. I will like to learn more about the science behind the Bronze snake.
I want to know how to heal people, no one should die from sickness cry
dey play!
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28
Charmingrascal:
Abraham; I wan ask Baba one or two thing
concerning balablu ppl ba?

Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Munzy14(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28
BlocksNG:
Adam & eve. I'll like to see the shape of eve's boobs and to see maybe she's shaved.
Ana akoeri🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Quebec91(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28
cheesy
BlocksNG:
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by Enemyofpeace: 1:40pm On Apr 28
BlocksNG:
even no shave o. Her pusssssssy na forest all through her life time. That's why Adam no fit lick her plate
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by commoditiesnig: 1:40pm On Apr 28
influenz:
King David.. A man after God's heart.
Re: Who Will You Have Lunch With? by placeofallure(f): 1:47pm On Apr 28
influenz:

David of course. I like to praise just like David.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Walk out on masturbation. / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.