Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help (27809 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by franchasofficia: 3:49pm On Apr 29
The chances of a man getting HIV from penetrative sex with a woman is very slim, unless the man have injury on his Penis or an existing STI that gives him bruises or rashes around his penis.

Women are more prone to contract HIV through penetrative sex than men because their body is open.

Most men that contract HIV are usually gays who practice sodomy that leads to injuring their anal walls during forceful thrusting of penis inside their anus. This is why most gays are carriers of HIV and other forms of STDs.

If you are a man and you want to reduce your chances of contracting HIV, avoid sex whenever you have bruises or injury or rashes around your penis.

Avoid gay sex and gay practice, it's a sure way to contracting HIV and other deadly STDs.

Don't ever use your mouth to lick or eat any woman's pussy no matter what, even if she is your wife, don't do it, make it a life principle you must adhere to.

Use quality condom always and carefully wear it properly. Don't use Gold cycle condom, it's risky.

Don't penetrate any girl that is dry down there, make sure she is wet to avoid excess friction that can lead to condom burst.

After sex, wash your hands before removing the condom, and as soon as you pull out the condom, wash your dick immediately with clean water and soap.

If you finger a girl, wash your hand before using same hand to touch the tip of your penis or any exposed part of your body.

If you cannot abstain, use condom.

Abstinence is not possible in the world no matter what, so make it a habit to practice safe sex by using quality condom and following the guidelines I gave above.

Stay safe guys, health is wealth, protect your life at all cost

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:
Help! I need advice. I was using a CD, but it burst. I know there's a drug that can prevent HIV infection if taken within 24 hours of exposure. To be safe, I sought out the drug, known as Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP). However, the ph0armacist didn't have it in stock, so they offered me an alternative called Aurobindo (see image below). I'm not familiar with drugs, but can anyone tell me if Aurobindo can be used as PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) to prevent HIV after exposure?

I want t make sure I have the correct drug, as I still have time to go find it if this one isn't the right one.
aids does not exist. ignorance is the real disease. you cant tranmit a virus through sex.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by MaziX(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29
Dilijingsly:
Nackademus.
fuckanizer lol
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by BigYash: 3:52pm On Apr 29
Condoms no dey strong these days,na the expensive ones worst pass.. You will think because it’s expensive,e no go tear.. The story no dey funny most of the time..
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by YoshihideSuga: 3:53pm On Apr 29
franchasofficia:
The chances of a man getting HIV from penetrative sex with a woman is very slim, unless the man have injury on his Penis or an existing STI that gives him bruises or rashes around his penis.

Women are more prone to contract HIV through penetrative sex than men because their body is open.
Most men that contract HIV are usually gays who practice sodomy that leads to injuring their anal walls during forceful thrusting of penis inside their anus. whenever you have bruises or injury or rashes around your penis.
Don't ever use your mouth to lick or eat any woman's pussy no matter what, even if she is your wife, don't do it.

Use quality condom always and carefully wear it properly. Don't use Gold cycle condom, it's risky.

Don't penetrate any girl that is dry down there, make sure she is wet to avoid excess friction that can lead to condom burst.
After sex, wash your hands before removing the condom, and as soon as you pull out the condom, wash your dick immediately with clean water and soup.
If you finger a girl, wash your hand before using same hand to touch the tip of your penis or any exposed part of your body.
Abstinence is not possible in the world no matter what, so make it a habit to practice safe sex by using quality condom and following the guidelines I gave above.

With the way our men dey do anal sex with women eh, the bold has to be revised. Nevertheless, great advice. πŸ‘πŸΏ

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Measle: 3:54pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

That's exactly what I did. Most pharmacists I visited didn't have what I was looking for. However, this particular guy didn't either, but he offered me an alternative that he claimed would serve a similar purpose. Before he gave me Aurobindo, when I researched the drug and its ingredients online. To my surprise, I discovered that it's used to treat HIV infection, not prevent them. What I was actually looking for was a medication that could prevent HIV after potential exposure.
Permit me to add this, you need Timjan wonder Tonic,it's an anti retroviral medicine,it's a tonic,it's all over south Africa,and that's what they have used to stop the spread of the infection.

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Offpoint1: 3:54pm On Apr 29
drimzsmoke:

If he has already, that means he didn't get it from the girl

And HIV doesn't spread this easily, I'm talking both from personal experience and experience in the work place. More than half the time, you get to meet couples, it's either the wife or husband has HIV, personally, I've not seen both couples having HIV before. Same applies to hepatitis B. The last woman I saw with hepatitis B even had a baby she was breastfeeding and the baby was negative.

I'll post about my own sexual lifestyle later in the say if I'm not too tired, my sexual history was very very very very rough. Yet I did RVS recently and it was negative
Men aren't prompt to HIV at just one time raw. Men getting HIV is like women getting pregnant. Not all raw sex leads to pregnancy, same thing with HIV..... but that doesn't mean anyone reading this should play around. be warn
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Measle: 3:55pm On Apr 29
Measle:

Permit me to add this, you need Timjan wonder Tonic,it's an anti retroviral medicine,it's a tonic,it's all over south Africa,and that's what they have used to stop the spread of the infection.
Maybe you may need some privacy, chat me on whatsap 07069584726
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by truthhurts2: 3:58pm On Apr 29
NGArmyTerrorist:
I go dey double my CD these days ooh! Till my trusted babe comes back, no more knacking!
Your "trusted babe" wey I don dey knack grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by kenolsquad(m): 4:06pm On Apr 29
Locate an appropriate hospital and request for a Post Exposure Prophylaxis
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by ghettochild4u(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

That's exactly what I did. Most pharmacists I visited didn't have what I was looking for. However, this particular guy didn't either, but he offered me an alternative that he claimed would serve a similar purpose. Before he gave me Aurobindo, when I researched the drug and its ingredients online. To my surprise, I discovered that it's used to treat HIV infection, not prevent them. What I was actually looking for was a medication that could prevent HIV after potential exposure.
What he gave u actually works too??
But the person u knack... she tell u say she get hiv
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by glamay(f): 4:08pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:
I visited a teaching hospital today and got it.

How much did they charge you?
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by drololaaof: 4:11pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:
Help! I need advice. I was using a CD, but it burst. I know there's a drug that can prevent HIV infection if taken within 24 hours of exposure. To be safe, I sought out the drug, known as Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP). However, the ph0armacist didn't have it in stock, so they offered me an alternative called Aurobindo (see image below). I'm not familiar with drugs, but can anyone tell me if Aurobindo can be used as PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) to prevent HIV after exposur

I want t make sure I have the correct drug, as I still have time to go find it if this one isn't the right one.
The most important thing is that is your sexual partner positive to HIV?
2, before you go into all these you want advice e go to the nearest Basic health center near you or PHC they will help you ,you dont need to buy prophylactic drug it is available for free ,this one time condom burst your fidgety, have been fricking around before?
Stop wasting our time
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Galinton(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29
You get mine sha, you knew that she have hiv and you bleeped her.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by abobote: 4:16pm On Apr 29
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Love800(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29
Can you explain dis PrEP more? I dont seem to understand.
SmartyPants:

Okay, first of all, you need to understand the difference between pre-exposure prophylaxis and post-exposure prophylaxis. PrEP is what you take when you expect to be exposed to HIV in a few days - it's commonly used by sex workers. PeP is what you take after exposure and PeP medications are simply ARVs. This means the same drugs an infected person takes to suppress HIV are exactly what you should take within the first 72 hours after an exposure, to prevent infection.

To help you understand better, the PeP is simply suppressing HIV in the system of an infected person. When you take it early enough it allows your immune system to wipe off the virus before it can find places to hide and replicate in your body. So you should be good with what you have there.

Still, your best bet is to visit a hospital for direct medical attention. Also, note that the drugs work best the closer you take them to the point of exposure. So even if you have 72 hours, taking it within the first hour is best.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Dcaliphate(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29
Stop fvcking with aggression you can never burst a punny
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by isioefe: 4:23pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:
Help! I need advice. I was using a CD, but it burst. I know there's a drug that can prevent HIV infection if taken within 24 hours of exposure. To be safe, I sought out the drug, known as Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP). However, the ph0armacist didn't have it in stock, so they offered me an alternative called Aurobindo (see image below). I'm not familiar with drugs, but can anyone tell me if Aurobindo can be used as PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) to prevent HIV after exposure?

Go to a teaching hospital ASAP
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Aleister(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29
MrCork:

GO TO A CHEMIST GADDDDEMIT......people commto romance section to chase women..not to giv advise...GO TO A CHEMIST...THIS IS COMMMMON SENCE SIR!!!!((((no oofencsece))) angry

grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by OmoOshodi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29
franchasofficia:

Most men that contract HIV are usually gays who practice sodomy that leads to injuring their anal walls during forceful thrusting of penis inside their anus. This is why most gays are carriers of HIV and other forms of STDs.

If you are a man and you want to reduce your chances of contracting HIV, avoid sex whenever you have bruises or injury or rashes around your penis.

Avoid gay sex and gay practice, it's a sure way to contracting HIV and other deadly STDs.

Don't ever use your mouth to lick or eat any woman's pussy no matter what, even if she is your wife, don't do it, make it a life principle you must adhere to.

After sex, wash your hands before removing the condom, and as soon as you pull out the condom, wash your dick immediately with clean water and soap.

oga that open ontop ur pen!s is not open enough to expose you abi? Keep playing

Just that chances of contracting HIV is very low nowadays......other STIs should be his worries
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by goodman5(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29
Omo ur own problem past my own, u see hiv and anything related to it dey fear me since I lost my sis to that shit, just pray the girl no carry em
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Adeniyiademola(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29
Livegamesonly:
how much did you buy that aurabindo...just asking...trying to compare cost analysis of diving raw or prevention...it might come handy..gifted hands and vaseline would have saved you a lot of stress...better go and marry and dive in anyhow....
My life situation currently. Man is just treating staphylococcus and candida... Almost spent 40k. To toast woman come dey scare me. I will make a thread here when I finish my treatment.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Love800(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29
What do you mean by primary health care centre?
abdsamad:

Go to the nearest primary health care center or general hospital
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Intergrated: 4:30pm On Apr 29
franchasofficia:

this your theory how true is it? The opening in the penis how about it. If you penetrate an HIV infected lady can't get it. Was even told the virus can penetrate a condom.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by 3kay945(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

Relax! You got nothing yet. But few questions: did you continue the cruise when the CD bursted?
What position were you knacking?
All these drugs has side effects though.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Tijani009: 4:35pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

Go to any hospital, visit their aids clinic, most have, you will be given drugs it's name is prep
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by jasent(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

Doctors in Ghana are not aware of this drug. I once experienced same and I called one doctor, only for him to tell me there is not drug like that. That there must be symptoms of infection before they can recommend drug for me
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by onadana: 4:43pm On Apr 29
drimzsmoke:

If he has already, that means he didn't get it from the girl

And HIV doesn't spread this easily, I'm talking both from personal experience and experience in the work place. More than half the time, you get to meet couples, it's either the wife or husband has HIV, personally, I've not seen both couples having HIV before. Same applies to hepatitis B. The last woman I saw with hepatitis B even had a baby she was breastfeeding and the baby was negative.

I'll post about my own sexual lifestyle later in the say if I'm not too tired, my sexual history was very very very very rough. Yet I did RVS recently and it was negative

That your sexual history was rough and you did RVS and it turned out negative doesn't mean you should throw caution to the wind, it's a wake up call for you to be cautious.HIV is transmittable you of all people knows that,that one couple has and the other doesn't have HIV is not always obtainable as if the viral load is very low then HIV is not transmittable.The rate of HIV infection amongst young people is very high.A lot of people are carrying the virus without knowing.Let's stick to the side of caution and common sense to avoid had I known in future.Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by buJu234: 4:45pm On Apr 29
is like these days,

condoms are failing alot of people.

i will advise u double or tripple up grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Greattha: 4:46pm On Apr 29
Erections have consequences 😁

Dilijingsly:
Nackademus.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Lomprico2: 4:46pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

Why will you have sex with someone with hiv in the first place?
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Myer(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

Repent and get right with God. Give your penis and your heart some rest by practicing celibacy till marriage.
Focus on the more important things of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office / Covid19- London Put In Emergency Lockdown As U.K. Fights New Strain / Ebola: Lagos Govt Identifies 59 Contacts With dead Liberian Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.