Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help (27755 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Justicemy8(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29
SaturnNick:
He is not sure of the person's status. That's why he is being careful, and finding the right drug

u think ur making sense but ur not... IF he doesnt know the status then why assume the worst... they are other STDs that are treatable right..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Dennisochampa: 3:17pm On Apr 29
Oga stay away from random sex....
See how a few minutes of pleasure Wan destroy your life...
Get one girl... Test both of yourselves, stay faithful and plan a family... No do something without advise and come here dey seek advice after u don commit the evil

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by segun18(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29
Dilijingsly:
Nackademus.

😆 🤣 😂 😹
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29
NGArmyTerrorist:
I go dey double my CD these days ooh! Till my trusted babe comes back, no more knacking!
trusted babe? So your so called trusted babe traveled and you don't know what she's doing over there? My gee wake up from sleep she's probably untop of another man as we speak Telling him that he's the best thing that has happened to her after ASIWAJU Bola Ahmed Tinubu....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Hedonisco: 3:20pm On Apr 29
All these small children sef. Na so the so-called hiv easy to catch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by 12345baba(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29
U go soon drink wetin go knock ur kidney
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Honestey: 3:21pm On Apr 29
Ask her what she normally use every time this situation happened with other guys
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Kajaard: 3:23pm On Apr 29
MrCork:

GO TO A CHEMIST GADDDDEMIT......people commto romance section to chase women..not to giv advise...GO TO A CHEMIST...THIS IS COMMMMON SENCE SIR!!!!((((no oofencsece))) angry

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy grin at the boldfaced, MrCork you can never change cheesy
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Mavor: 3:24pm On Apr 29
NGArmyTerrorist:
I go dey double my CD these days ooh! Till my trusted babe comes back, no more knacking!
Your "trusted babe" is currently being "thrusted" by someone else ogbeni!!! Na 2024 we dey. All these "baby girls" ain't loyal no more.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by SlavaUkraini: 3:24pm On Apr 29
NGArmyTerrorist:
I go dey double my CD these days ooh!

Till my trusted babe comes back, no more knacking!

Trusted Babe ?

Dey deceive yourself...

Even your trusted Babe nor trust you...

Your so called trusted Babe dey Thrust another Dick into her pussy...

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Emyogalanya: 3:25pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

That's exactly what I did. Most pharmacists I visited didn't have what I was looking for. However, this particular guy didn't either, but he offered me an alternative that he claimed would serve a similar purpose. Before he gave me Aurobindo, when I researched the drug and its ingredients online. To my surprise, I discovered that it's used to treat HIV infection, not prevent them. What I was actually looking for was a medication that could prevent HIV after potential exposure.
You wanted a preventive med now you have a curatiVe one and you still Came to Complain?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Mavor: 3:25pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:
Help! I need advice. I was using a CD, but it burst. I know there's a drug that can prevent HIV infection if taken within 24 hours of exposure. To be safe, I sought out the drug, known as Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP). However, the ph0armacist didn't have it in stock, so they offered me an alternative called Aurobindo (see image below). I'm not familiar with drugs, but can anyone tell me if Aurobindo can be used as PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) to prevent HIV after exposure?

I want t make sure I have the correct drug, as I still have time to go find it if this one isn't the right one.
Did you knowingly sleep with someone with HIV or you are doing all these out of an abundance of caution because the CD broke?
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Knight247: 3:29pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:
Help! I need advice. I was using a CD, but it burst. I know there's a drug that can prevent HIV infection if taken within 24 hours of exposure. To be safe, I sought out the drug, known as Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP). However, the ph0armacist didn't have it in stock, so they offered me an alternative called Aurobindo (see image below). I'm not familiar with drugs, but can anyone tell me if Aurobindo can be used as PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) to prevent HIV after exposure?

I want t make sure I have the correct drug, as I still have time to go find it if this one isn't the right one.
oga go to a good hiv hospital pls don't play with ur life find any means whether 72 hours or 24 hours just make sure u good hiv drugs
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by nedekid: 3:30pm On Apr 29
How are you sure the person is infected? If you can convince the lady to go for quick test that should put your mind at rest.
On the other hand, go to lasuth at Ikeja. They have a wing taking care of that. You will have to convince them to give you though, as it is for rape victims, medical professionals etc.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by drimzsmoke(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29
Justicemy8:

u think ur making sense but ur not... IF he doesnt know the status then why assume the worst... they are other STDs that are treatable right..

Hepatitis B is even there ooo, and I'm not sure this op has had all his hepatitis B vaccine!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by abdsamad(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

Go to the nearest primary health care center or general hospital
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by bemeruca: 3:35pm On Apr 29
The fact that you are using condom to prevent HIV not pregnancy shows you are a careless person. Why will you sleep with someone you suspect may have HIV?
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Truthsandtrusts: 3:35pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

My Guy nothing like HIV nor follow Western world...skin to skin is the best sex, God never created us to use condoms,they are enjoying skin to skin and they want you to wear rubber that will kill your prick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by drimzsmoke(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29
onadana:
Go to any Government hospital or private clinics that offer HIV services.You will be placed on PEP treatment for 28days or 30days.The treatment is free.But before then you will be screened to be sure you don't already have the virus.

If he has already, that means he didn't get it from the girl

And HIV doesn't spread this easily, I'm talking both from personal experience and experience in the work place. More than half the time, you get to meet couples, it's either the wife or husband has HIV, personally, I've not seen both couples having HIV before. Same applies to hepatitis B. The last woman I saw with hepatitis B even had a baby she was breastfeeding and the baby was negative.

I'll post about my own sexual lifestyle later in the say if I'm not too tired, my sexual history was very very very very rough. Yet I did RVS recently and it was negative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Niok: 3:38pm On Apr 29
That's why I always wear 5 condoms at once for protection inshallah
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by stagger: 3:39pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

If you are not using Truvada, you are wasting time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by boringdraw: 3:39pm On Apr 29
Who told you tour 'trusted babe' is trustworthy.
Girls lie, just so you know.
It's your life, make your own moves.

NGArmyTerrorist:
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Chuknovski(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29
Dryness of pucccccci is what burst cd most times, if dry have no fear, bit still test, then is your partner positive?
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

so you are 100% sure the lady has HIV and you still go nack am, you no go see the drugs.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by freetunchi: 3:42pm On Apr 29
Aiye e ti baje oo
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by jubrilELsudan: 3:42pm On Apr 29
SO YOU CARRIED YOUR FLAT HEAD GO FVCK WOMAN WEY GET HIV

I DEY VERY SURE SEY SHE DEY TELL YOU SEY YOU NO FIT FVCK HER CAUSE SHE CARRY AIDS BUT YOU STILL USE YOUR FLAT HEAD INSIST SEY YOU GO WEAR CONDOM

I DEY VERY SURE SEY NA DOUBLE CONDOM YOU WEAR SEF

AS E BE SO NA TO GO BUY COFFIN OOOO CAUSE NA AIDS YOU DON CARRY SO OOO AND NA DIE YOU DEY SO OOOOOO

1 Like

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Tonytonex(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29
hitekk:
See how not up to 5 mins enjoyment com cause sleepless night for you.
this talk make sense.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by youngrichnigga: 3:45pm On Apr 29
Why lie that the condom tore; say it that you went in raw without thinking twice but you're now remorseful and trying to make amends..... angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by OKOATA(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29
HIV this HIV that. If it were that easy everyone would have it. Oga just rest. JJC for knacking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by TemmyT002(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29
You rewind the time and don't do it.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by jojothunder: 3:49pm On Apr 29
SSSbuster:

I think the drug will help. Each of the three contents listed on the pack of Aurobindo are actually for virus infection. Pack
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Tonytonex(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29
ferhyntorlah:

Please repeat it for those at the back.

Nothing like peace of mind.

I wonder what they see in all these knacking stuff sef!

Tueh!
don't you enjoyed it when being knacked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Warning Signs Of Low Blood Sugar / Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.