Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help (27900 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User / How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by ReacherSaidNoth: 8:41pm On May 01
Prettygirl200:
And that common sense did not tell him he was suppose to use condom on this same stranger? A fool defending another fool.
Again, because you have no sense, you did not read the part of his post where he said the condom burst. A fool who calls others foolish, no sense and no self awareness, smh.
Re: How Do I Prevent HIV After Exposure? Please Help by Prettygirl200(f): 4:52pm On May 02
ReacherSaidNoth:
Again, because you have no sense, you did not read the part of his post where he said the condom burst. A fool who calls others foolish, no sense and no self awareness, smh.
And yet u still sounding foolish as always, if he didn't know the person had HIV why is he now running up and down because just to treat that, he knew the lady had HIV but still went ahead to have sex because he feels condom will help him, if not why is he running to to prevent HIV. It's very obvious you are a DULLARD and forever you will remain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Staring At Women’s Bosoms Makes Men Live Longer And Healthier- Dr. Karen / Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot / A Father's Daunting Experience With A Traditional Bone Setter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.