Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery (15904 Views)

Lekki Port Has Received 4 Commercial Vessels So Far / One Of The 17 Flyovers Constructed By Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Night Views Of Woji/Elelenwo Flyovers & Bridges Built By Wike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by agabusta: 9:18am On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

Ibaka deepsea port why is it that FG has refused to approve?

Where's the report?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Appletek: 9:19am On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

As so is your mother.

Foolish thing. I hope your mother is proud of how you are telling everyone how foolish she is. Ewu
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by agabusta: 9:21am On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

You are the one that doesn't have sense. These guys have done their projections into the future making room for expansion into those uninhabited cities. even Morocco is doing the same. In Nigeria's case no one is crying here due to tribalistic sentiments, it is selfishness of the people in power to still keep people leaning towards Lagos instead of opening up everywhere. We have ports littered all over SS why can't the FG expand them to the capacity of Tincan and Apapa? why not fix or create roads that link from the hinterland to those ports littered all over the south. My friend you are not only a joker but a senseless person.

So in your chicken reasoning, it's only China that is permitted to make projections? You are too dull to make your own projections, which is even to an already thriving zone with viable opportunities.

You are obviously an idiot, who should never go near public administration.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by femicyrus(m): 9:23am On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

so who is the one with that campaign strategy? please tell us. Oga go and change your weed supplier, he is clearly supplying you bitterleaf instead of weed.
Bitter leaf soup is far better than smoking weed.
The same way schools are better than beer factory
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by professorPABX: 9:27am On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

Road projects that make economic sense. If it was China they would thrash his road project idea because ot makes no economic to spend that huge funds whereas on the course of the road all the ports are there in need of expansion and rehabilitation. They would rather use the funds to modernise the hinterland roads to link all the ports littered all over the south.

You are either a trader or an economic immigrant to Lagos. I cannot see any level of intelligence in what you wrote here.

Firstly, you intentionally failed to admit that this project is a PPP where FG only needs to release 15% counterpart funding, the remaining 85% is sourced by private sector to finance the project. On FACEBOOK, non Nigerians from other Africa countries now know you are opposed to the project because it involves Lagos Atlantic City, Lekki Deep Seaport and Dangote Refinery. Africa countries now know Nigeria is country at War with one another.

You are an uncivilized crude Onitsha main market or Ariara trader. Lagos Calabar Coastal Railway project budget under Jonathan was reviewed by Buhari and yet still higher than this road project. Is coastal road project not supposed to be higher than railway project? Despite this, the FG is only required to spend 15% of the total cost, yet you are not satisfied because it covers Lagos.

The whole world knows your crying is not because FG is spending 15% of the money budgeted under Jonathan over 8 years ago for railway on road but because you don't want development along coastal states because of Lagos.

You have failed woefully. Go back to your shade and sell, customers are waiting for you. You don't have the exposure, intelligent and open mind to contribute anything here. Go and follow your OBI.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by cardoctor(m): 9:41am On Apr 29
Well laid out plan
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 10:14am On Apr 29
professorPABX:

You are either a trader or an economic immigrant to Lagos. I cannot see any level of intelligence in what you wrote here.

Firstly, you intentionally failed to admit that this project is a PPP where FG only needs to release 15% counterpart funding, the remaining 85% is sourced by private sector to finance the project. On FACEBOOK, non Nigerians from other Africa countries now know you are opposed to the project because it involves Lagos Atlantic City, Lekki Deep Seaport and Dangote Refinery. Africa countries now know Nigeria is country at War with one another.

You are an uncivilized crude Onitsha main market or Ariara trader. Lagos Calabar Coastal Railway project budget under Jonathan was reviewed by Buhari and yet still higher than this road project. Is coastal road project not supposed to be higher than railway project? Despite this, the FG is only required to spend 15% of the total cost, yet you are not satisfied because it covers Lagos.

The whole world knows your crying is not because FG is spending 15% of the money budgeted under Jonathan over 8 years ago for railway on road but because you don't want development along coastal states because of Lagos.

You have failed woefully. Go back to your shade and sell, customers are waiting for you. You don't have the exposure, intelligent and open mind to contribute anything here. Go and follow your OBI.

Chai the person who did this jazz on you, it will not be well for that person, because you just wrote an epistle and you still couldn't dispute everything i just indicated. Oga try and have sense

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 10:17am On Apr 29
femicyrus:

Bitter leaf soup is far better than smoking weed.
The same way schools are better than beer factory

No don't try to spin it bitter leaf is sweet when eating with correct akpu and stockfish, you cannot afford that kind of delicacy as it is only your hydraulic(Ewedu)soup that is only fit to lubricate all those your local grinding machines.
You are smoking dried bitterleaf which is disastrous to your health. Again Beer is good and the tax is what you guys use, so it is good, also note that is a private investment and not a government project, but alas you are not smart to see this.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 10:19am On Apr 29
agabusta:

So in your chicken reasoning, it's only China that is permitted to make projections? You are too dull to make your own projections, which is even to an already thriving zone with viable opportunities.

You are obviously an idiot, who should never go near public administration.

Once again you don't have any iota of sense. i dare you to get the Government to publish the projections they had for this project. I bet you it was just political considerations, nothing more, nothing economic was considered. If there was anything economic can they show us the expected ROI and other calculations they had on these projects.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 10:21am On Apr 29
Appletek:

Foolish thing. I hope your mother is proud of how you are telling everyone how foolish she is. Ewu

Oga you are projecting your anger and pain. See bro i know it is bad watching your mother being ravaged by different men that are her customers when you were living in the brothel with her. See dude you need counselling go and see a psychiatrist, who would help you overcome that emotional pain.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by baretalk: 10:24am On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

Oga your argument is not sensible at all. In the first place it is FG that builds ports.
See your myopic thinking. A state governor is the chief executive of the state.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by PHAYOL81: 10:28am On Apr 29
Great. That will improve the viability of the road. The more the users, the more money into the coffer of the government.

Believeintruth:

Ibaka deepsea port why is it that FG has refused to approve?

HOW many times would we tell you that IBAKA SEAPORT which was later moved to IBOM for viability thereby causing communities dispute wasAPPROVED BY BUHARI's GOVERNMENT? You can always use google instead of displaying your ignorance and beer-parlour-rumour induced folly all over the internet. You always find a way to exonerate your incompetent leaders whilst blaming their inadequacies on far away target.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Appletek: 10:44am On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

Oga you are projecting your anger and pain. See bro i know it is bad watching your mother being ravaged by different men that are her customers when you were living in the brothel with her. See dude you need counselling go and see a psychiatrist, who would help you overcome that emotional pain.

Is that why your mother died like a dog?
Ehn?
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by loffyloffy: 12:32pm On Apr 29
Quest7777:

Why didn't they start from the Calabar end?

That is the easiest question to answer.

The road has more value in Lagos. Immediate impact will be seen around the lekki-Epe axis, and it will serve as a motivation to complete the rest of the road.

There are more traffic and economic activities in Lagos than any part of Nigeria, so it is more rewarding in terms of returns and impact to start from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 12:41pm On Apr 29
Appletek:

Is that why your mother died like a dog?
Ehn?

again e pain you wella.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go and seek counselling it is affecting your mental health, you need to heal from that traumatic experience where strangers were giving your mother all the styles well known to man and ravaging her like hungry beasts.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 12:42pm On Apr 29
PHAYOL81:
Great. That will improve the viability of the road. The more the users, the more money into the coffer of the government.

HOW many times would we tell you that IBAKA SEAPORT which was later moved to IBOM for viability thereby causing communities dispute wasAPPROVED BY BUHARI's GOVERNMENT? You can always use google instead of displaying your ignorance and beer-parlour-rumour induced folly all over the internet. You always find a way to exonerate your incompetent leaders whilst blaming their inadequacies on far away target.

Please show me
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 12:43pm On Apr 29
baretalk:

See your myopic thinking. A state governor is the chief executive of the state.

Please whose responsibility is it for the ports in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Appletek: 12:45pm On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

again e pain you wella.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go and seek counselling it is affecting your mental health, you need to heal from that traumatic experience where strangers were giving your mother all the styles well known to man and ravaging her like hungry beasts.

At least, we know Mrs. Onw***i your mother died like a dog. Look at how you are disgracing her memory.

I wonder how she will feel looking at from the other side. She must be regretting giving birth to you this oblong-headed disgrace.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by baretalk: 12:50pm On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

Please whose responsibility is it for the ports in Nigeria?
People like you are Nigeria's problems, you are being advocate for clueless, inefficient, lazy governors.

Listen, a governor can bring in private investors to build ports.

I have never seen any governor call press conference to say FG refuses to give them approval to build ports...the governors are not pushing for development, they are busy looking for ways to divert and hide public funds.

Show me any report or complaint by state governors saying FG refuses to give them rights to build ports... show me...not waiting for FG to bring the money like lazy gluttons.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 12:52pm On Apr 29
baretalk:

People like you are Nigeria's problems.

Listen, a governor can bring in private investors to build ports.

I have never seen any governor call press conference to say FG refuses to give them approval to build ports...the governors are not pushing for development, they are busy looking for ways to divert and hide public funds.

Show me any report or complaint by state governors saying FG refuses to give them rights to build ports... show me.

See if you understand the politics in this country you will shut up. I know people who have brought investors to look at the ports and no movement came out of it. Please stop trying to form woke for things you know nothing of.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by baretalk: 12:53pm On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

See if you understand the politics in this country you will shut up. I know people who have brought investors to look at the ports and no movement came out of it. Please stop trying to form woke for things you know nothing of.
You are talking nonsense, am talking of state governors not people...state governors should be pushing for this not individuals. State governors should look for investors to invest in ports and manage it, private infrastructure and assets are better managed than government owned.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Ijaya123: 12:55pm On Apr 29
Glitcher:
FG should also build functional seaports in the Niger delta. With all the wealth the oil producing communities have contributed to the nation there is still very little the government has given back to them. No good schools, no drinking water, roads or good sources of income.

What are the Niger Delta political leaders doing with their monthly federal allocations, 13% derivation funding, budgetary allocations for Ministry of Niger Delta, monitary allocation to NDDC?

And is this not a functioning seaport?

Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 12:56pm On Apr 29
Appletek:

At least, we know Mrs. Onw***i your mother died like a dog. Look at how you are disgracing her memory.

I wonder how she will feel looking at from the other side. She must be regretting giving birth to you this oblong-headed disgrace.

Well you are simply projecting your frustrations. Why not just go and rest you cannot win this, i am not here to drag with you, because you are naturally a bottom barrel person without scruples and i know it is as a result of your upbringing.
If we see face to face fear will not even let you even talk to my face.
There is a adage that says don't cast your pearls before swine. so i really see you as a frustrated person, and this propaganda games is the only meaningful thing you can do, so we are not of the same level. Good day and continue in your frustrations.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 12:59pm On Apr 29
baretalk:

You are talking nonsense, am talking of state governors not people...state governors should be pushing for this not individuals. State governors should look for investors to invest in ports and manage it, private infrastructure and assets are better managed than government owned.

Oga shut your trap there are things you really don't know about. Do you how many times people have proposed to manage the ports in the south south? You just open your mouth waaaaahhhhh!!!! and speak rubbish.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Appletek: 1:04pm On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

Well you are simply projecting your frustrations. Why not just go and rest you cannot win this, i am not here to drag with you, because you are naturally a bottom barrel person without scruples and i know it is as a result of your upbringing.
If we see face to face fear will not even let you even talk to my face.
There is a adage that do you cast your pearls before swine. so i really see you as a frustrated person, and this propaganda games is the only meaningful thing you can do, so we are not of the same level. Good day and continue in your frustrations.

You and your mother are both mad. You started insulting my mum and I replied in kind, you are here making noise.
E no go better for your mama.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 1:04pm On Apr 29
Ijaya123:

What are the Niger Delta political leaders doing with their monthly federal allocations, 13% derivation funding, budgetary allocations for Ministry of Niger Delta, monitary allocation to NDDC?

And is this not a functioning seaport?

since when did premium times generates true statements? Where is the report of the revenue from NBS?
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 1:07pm On Apr 29
Appletek:

You and your mother are both mad. You started insulting my mum and I replied in kind, you are here making noise.
E no go better for your mama.

i never insulted your mother first. i will show you screenshots along with timestamps that show you first insulted my mother. i responded to you and you flipped which is why i said you are a bottom barrel person and it is as a result of your upbringing.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by baretalk: 1:08pm On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

Oga shut your trap there are things you really don't know about. Do you how many times people have proposed to manage the ports in the south south? You just open your mouth waaaaahhhhh!!!! and speak rubbish.
Mugu, the argument is about governors not people... monkey show me any report of a governor complaining of not given approval. Keep supporting inefficient lazy criminal heads.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 1:26pm On Apr 29
baretalk:

Mugu, the argument is about governors not people... monkey show me any report of a governor complaining of not given approval. Keep supporting inefficient lazy criminal heads.

Oga the report was not about governors, you are the one skewing the topic to be about governors, do not spin this bro. try and have sense
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by baretalk: 1:30pm On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

Oga the report was not about governors, you are the one skewing the topic to be about governors, do not spin this bro. try and have sense
The debate between me and you, is this, I told you that the governors are lazy, they are not pushing for ports to be built in their states, and governors are the ones with legal power, capacity and public funds to mobilize it, in partnership with private sector.

You on the other hand are saying governors have pushed for it, I say show me report or evidence...
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Believeintruth: 1:34pm On Apr 29
baretalk:

The debate between me and you, is this, I told you that the governors are lazy, they are not pushing for ports to be built in their states, and governors are the ones with legal power, capacity and public funds to mobilize it, in partnership with private sector.

You on the other hand are saying governors have pushed for it, I say show me report or evidence...

Oga my statement is based on the context of this thread, do not spin this argument e no go work for you.
Re: Lagos-Calabar Road: Realignment, Flyovers To Connect Lekki Port, Refinery by Appletek: 1:37pm On Apr 29
Believeintruth:

i never insulted your mother first. i will show you screenshots along with timestamps that show you first insulted my mother. i responded to you and you flipped which is why i said you are a bottom barrel person and it is as a result of your upbringing.

In addition to being the child of an idiot, you are also a foolish liar. Go and check your posts and see for yourself. You insulted me and I directed you to the person who failed to give you proper hometraining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Red Line Rail Trains Tested Ahead Of Commissioning / 41 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Switzerland, Four Others / FG Moves To Avert Looming Shutdown Of Airline Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.