Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Why Are Girls Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This? (2596 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29
I was having a sound sleep on Tuesday night when i received a notification from a female friend of mine. Asking me to borrow her some money to sort out a course, I asked her when she’d pay back and afterwards she blocked me. Didn’t even notice until today. The matter tire me. Or is it a crime to borrow money and expecting a refund considering the bad state of the economy.
Some ladies and their gutter behavior. SMH.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Johnson225(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29
smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Theama(m): 1:30pm On Apr 29
Sagacious Prof comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Reminderz: 1:37pm On Apr 29
you were even nice enough to ask when she was gonna pay back, it shows you were ready to help... some guys nor go even send her... you con talk say she block you.. lmao, shey you send her papa before nii? abi na she dey pay your own bills?

the funny thing about those kind of girls is that, they know the kind of men they famz, the kind of men they put on their status, but the ones they can be billing freely as per mugu, dem nor send them... my brother, be happy one leech is out of your life... why do you need female friendship sef? wetin you wan gain from having friendship with women... it's either you're benefiting from each other either in cash or kind, if not, it's a total waste of time... mostly, friendship with women don't benefit men, only women... they would rather use you as their resource bank, boredom killer or their emotional tampon... the real gees they give a fvck about don't give a fvck about them...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by shortgun(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29
The only reason many girls keep guys like you in their contact list is solely for financial assistance whenever the need arises. If you're not providing, you are totally worthless to her..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Snowx: 1:49pm On Apr 29
Can never lend money to women again..one called and ask for 5k I refused..I told my guy my guy said I should give her. I asked her when she would pay she said one week...this happened last year June uptill now she hasn't paid shishi..

The other one complained that her husband beats her and she has no money to start something she demanded for 80k I gave her 30k she said to pay within one week it's getting to one year now no show..

Some women no deserve help at all

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29
Reminderz:
you were even nice enough to ask when she was gonna pay back, it shows you were ready to help... some guys nor go even send her... you con talk say she block you.. lmao, shey you send her papa before nii? abi na she dey pay your own bills...

the funny thing about those kind of girls is that, they know the kind of men they famz, the kind of men they put on their status, but the ones they can be billing freely as per mugu, dem nor send them... my brother, be happy one leech is out of your life... why do you need female friendship sef? wetin you wan gain from having friendship with women... it's either you're benefiting from each other either in cash or kind, if not, it's totally a waste of time... mostly, friendship with women don't benefit men, only women... they would either use you as their resource bank, boredom killer or their emotional tampon... the real gees they give a fvck about don't give a fvck about them...
Thanks for your input bro. On a normal day, I barely lend money to girls, I’m not one of those simps. but this particular one has been of help to me in the past financially. Of which I refunded her. I’m only surprised at her attitude. It unveils immaturity. Although, this gender keeps giving me reasons to despise them on a daily basis.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29
shortgun:
The only reason many girls keep guys like you in their contact list is solely for financial assistance whenever the need arises. If you're not providing, you are totally worthless to her..
Just like they’re absolutely worthless to me too. I pay my bills and doing pretty well for myself. So I’m good.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

Thanks for your input bro. On a normal day, I barely lend money to girls, I’m not one of those simps. but this particular one has been of help to me in the past financially. Of which I refunded her. I’m only surprised at her attitude. It unveils immaturity. Although, this gender keeps giving me reasons to despise them on a daily basis.

What if she has gotten The money as she said...
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29
grin
Op,na you even loose guard by allowing her to be the one to initiate the blocking........If I were you,na me go first block undecided. You should be thankful to your stars you didn't borrow her the money,cuz na so the werey for Still block you immediately after borrowing her .....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Dilijingsly(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29
Shebi na u b ha papa

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Tallesty1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29
You know you won't die if you titled this article "why is this girl like this"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 4:14pm On Apr 29
You know I really wonder what people like you wish to achieve with threads like this. People will always need help and there will always be people to give. Men request for help too but you don't see women opening threads up and down with screenshots.

Guys billings dey pass 5k self but we no dey come here dey post. Na you "Mummy thank you" go dey disturb the whole neighborhood with threads and screenshots.

If you can't help say No and move on. Coming here doesn't make you any better than the person asking. grin grin

Oh she even told you she has sorted it out... So why the thread?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Ballzproblem2: 4:40pm On Apr 29
Reminderz:
you were even nice enough to ask when she was gonna pay back, it shows you were ready to help... some guys nor go even send her... you con talk say she block you.. lmao, shey you send her papa before nii? abi na she dey pay your own bills...

the funny thing about those kind of girls is that, they know the kind of men they famz, the kind of men they put on their status, but the ones they can be billing freely as per mugu, dem nor send them... my brother, be happy one leech is out of your life... why do you need female friendship sef? wetin you wan gain from having friendship with women... it's either you're benefiting from each other either in cash or kind, if not, it's totally a waste of time... mostly, friendship with women don't benefit men, only women... they would either use you as their resource bank, boredom killer or their emotional tampon... the real gees they give a fvck about don't give a fvck about them...
like I understand,if we're not fucking then what am I using you to do on my WhatsApp?

some guys use their hands to create see finish for themselves, you have no business being friends with women,that is fastest way to put yourself in friend zone for life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by EreluRoz: 4:48pm On Apr 29
Tallesty1:
You know you won't die if you titled this article "why is this girl like this"?
Pastor tallesty talk beta today
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by tuzle(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
You know I really wonder what people like you wish to achieve with threads like this. People will always need help and there will always be people to give. Men request for help too but you don't see women opening threads up and down with screenshots.

Guys billings dey pass 5k self but we no dey come here dey post. Na you "Mummy thank you" go dey disturb the whole neighborhood with threads and screenshots.

If you can't help say No and move on. Coming here doesn't make you any better than the person asking. grin grin

if u read it well, u would have understood that he isn't here because she wanted to borrow money from him. Like he said she has been of help to him before in the past. The reason why he posted it was because she blocked him after requesting for help.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 5:54pm On Apr 29
tuzle:
if u read it well, u would have understood that he isn't here because she wanted to borrow money from him. Like he said she has been of help to him before in the past. The reason why he posted it was because she blocked him after requesting for help.
Is she on Nl? Why isn't he tagging her monicker?
And where is the evidence she genuinely blocked him like other evidence of her asking for help we have seen?

I wonder what type of men we breed these days. Men who are quick to make topics online instead of directly addressing people whom they have issues with offline.

Op could have spoken to the lady offline and let her know she did wrong if he's not convinced by whatever reasons she comes up with. Instead he is here tabling his issues with other gossip and shallow minded lots like himself. All for NL validation?

Lol 😂

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:
I was having a sound sleep on Tuesday night when i received a notification from a female friend of mine. Asking me to borrow her some money to sort out a course, I asked her when she’d pay back and afterwards she blocked me. Didn’t even notice until today. The matter tire me. Or is it a crime to borrow money and expecting a refund considering the bad state of the economy.
Some ladies and their gutter behavior. SMH.
but she hasn't done anything wrong judging from the screenshot, she gave you 7missed calls, she found alternative, when you decided to come up after your pride, you are now angry because she told you not to worried, I'm sure she blocked you when you show your anger because you couldn't show almighty to he just for 5k, until I hear the girl's side of the story. Go one side
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Dukssak(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
but she hasn't done anything wrong judging from the screenshot, she gave you 7missed calls, she found alternative, when you decided to come up after your pride, you are now angry because she told you not to worried, I'm sure she blocked you when you show your anger because you couldn't show almighty to he just for 5k, until I hear the girl's side of the story. Go one side
check the time on that screenshot, she called midnight and the guy replied early morning after 6am
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
What pride are you taking about? It's evident you didn't grasp the essence of my post. Your assumptions and misinterpretations are quite telling. Maybe next time, take a moment to read thoroughly before attempting to dissect my experience
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
Is she on Nl? Why isn't he tagging her monicker?
And where is the evidence she genuinely blocked him like other evidence of her asking for help we have seen?

I wonder what type of men we breed these days. Men who are quick to make topics online instead of directly addressing people whom they have issues with offline.

Op could have spoken to the lady offline and let her know she did wrong if he's not convinced by whatever reasons she comes up with. Instead he is here tabling his issues with other gossip and shallow minded lots like himself. All for NL validation?

Lol 😂
What stupid validation is that? It’s apparent you're quite eager to jump to conclusions without understanding the full context. My post was about addressing a situation, not seeking validation. Maybe next time, refrain from making assumptions and focus on comprehending the situation before passing judgment.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 6:43pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

What stupid validation is that? It’s apparent you're quite eager to jump to conclusions without understanding the full context. My post was about addressing a situation, not seeking validation. Maybe next time, refrain from making assumptions and focus on comprehending the situation before passing judgment.
If you don't see the wrong in you bringing a private issue online for strangers opinions while the person involved is oblivious of your grief then this conversation ends here.

Not only did you commit a fallacy of hasty generalization by your experience with a single girl, you are here claiming not to seek validation when that's the logical explanation to your actions. Delulu?

Speak to the girl that offended you and don't come and disturb us online if truly you do not seek Nl validation and cheers.

Don't come here to do "Gather ye brethren let's hate on girls together" grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Dizzyyish: 6:46pm On Apr 29
You do not lend money to women. If you must, hold something of hers as leverage or do charity and dash her completely, because depending on a woman's sense of honour is a road to (very) big disappointment.

As for befriending women for 'true' friendship, refer to Briffault's Law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 6:49pm On Apr 29
Nigerian women are evil we agree grin

Should that make Nigerian men petty, insecure and so childish? undecided

Person offend you offline instead of you to address her, you come create topic on Nl. Wetin make we do? Collect her address go beat her?

Do you all really think before you create threads here?
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
If you don't see the wrong in you bringing a private issue online for strangers opinions while the person involved is oblivious of your grief then this conversation ends here.

Not only did you commit a fallacy of hasty generalization by your experience with a single girl, you are here claiming not to seek validation when that's the logical explanation to your actions. Delulu?

Speak to the girl that offended you and don't come and disturb us online if truly you do not seek Nl validation and cheers.

It’s exhausting living in a world where everyone else is wrong and you're always right. And you chose to be disturbed if not, you could’ve quietly avoided this thread and do something better with your good for nothing life. Enjoy your holier-than-thou parade while the rest of us live in reality. Cheers to your delusion!
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Zonefree(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:

You talk too much.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 7:11pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

It’s exhausting living in a world where everyone else is wrong and you're always right. And you chose to be disturbed if not, you could’ve quietly avoided this thread and do something better with your good for nothing life. Enjoy your holier-than-thou parade while the rest of us live in reality. Cheers to your delusion!
Oga go and face the girl that offended you offline. Be a man, tell her she's wrong if her reason doesn't resonate with you. Don't come and gossip her on Nl .

Funny enough your type may even smile and stylishly explain yourself to her if you see her. We know your type. grin grin grin grin

Him dey talk reality.... grin grin grin So Nl is your reality while the lady offline is your delusions. Wahala grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by idahme(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29
Snowx:
Can never lend money to women again..one called and ask for 5k I refused..I told my guy my guy said I should give her. I asked her when she would pay she said one week...this happened last year June uptill now she hasn't paid shishi..

The other one complained that her husband beats her and she has no money to start something she demanded for 80k I gave her 30k she said to pay within one week it's getting to one year now no show..

Some women no deserve help at all

Majority of women will do this, they don't usually pay their debt they see men as disposable items to enable them achieve their financial responsibilities. Very appalling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 7:16pm On Apr 29
They won't face issues head on they will rather gossip and hate online and claim it's reality.

Is this the quality of men we now have in Nigeria? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

What pride are you taking about? It's evident you didn't grasp the essence of my post. Your assumptions and misinterpretations are quite telling. Maybe next time, take a moment to read thoroughly before attempting to dissect my experience
any learned person that check my analysis will know that I read and understood your post, I decided not to judge without the other side of the story and you are pained about it, that shows you are wrong from the whole process. You can't be the judge in your own case.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by idahme(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:

Read to understand and not read to respond, this is the singular reason people fail exams even if they have read.

Did you see where the OP refused to lend money to the lady?

Women lack accountability and responsibilities, once you put a lady to task most of the time she default What is wrong for a lender to request a repay of the loan he issued? Nothing but most women will get angry because of entitled mentality just like the message above.

That girl is just a scammer who job is to scam unsuspecting guys who fall for her gimmicks, what stops her from taking the money and returning it back as the lender asserted if not that she expected free money from men as usual. Ladies should be learn to be responsible, no one owes you anything. As an adult you have to give account for everything you engage yourself in.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 7:26pm On Apr 29
idahme:

Read to understand and not read to respond, this is the singular reason people fail exams even if they have read.

Did you see where the OP refused to lend money to the lady?

Women lack accountability and responsibilities, once you put a lady to task most of the time she default What is wrong for a lender to request a repay of the loan he issued? Nothing but most women will get angry because of entitled mentality just like the message above.

That girl is just a scammer who job is to scam unsuspecting guys who fall for her gimmicks, what stops her from taking the money and returning it back as the lender asserted if not that she expected free money from men as usual. Ladies should be learn to be responsible, no one owes you anything. As an adult you have to give account for everything you engage yourself in.
Convince me she truly blocked him / the purpose of this thread or keep your opinion to yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" / Why Do Girls Prefer To Sing In The Bathroom? / My Chic Loves Money More Than:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.