Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Are Girls Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This? (2602 Views)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos) / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 7:32pm On Apr 29
Person talk say make op no worry she has sorted it out. You dey claim she's a scammer. See I know y'all don't see any good in women and I'm not here to help you think otherwise. That's your problem.

My own issue be why op no confront the babe and bring the issue here. What's the purpose of the thread? That's my own headache ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
Oga go and face the girl that offended you offline. Be a man, tell her she's wrong if her reason doesn't resonate with you. Don't come and gossip her on Nl .

Funny enough your type may even smile and stylishly explain yourself to her if you see her. We know your type. grin grin grin grin

Him dey talk reality.... grin grin grin So Nl is your reality while the lady offline is your delusions. Wahala grin
You keep buzzing around like a housefly. How typical of you to resort to baseless insults when faced with a differing opinion. Your attempt at superiority is laughable. Perhaps one day you'll realize that humility is a virtue. Until then, enjoy your delusions.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 7:54pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

You keep buzzing around like a housefly. How typical of you to resort to baseless insults when faced with a differing opinion. Your attempt at superiority is laughable. Perhaps one day you'll realize that humility is a virtue. Until then, enjoy your delusions.
You just dey throw words around dude! What has superiority got to do with this? Do you feel threatened because I hold you accountable? There are over 20 posts in agreement with you but somehow I'm being superior/threatening because I called out your bullcrap? Lol 😂😂😂😂

Humility is definitely not agreeing/following the herd. So yes I'm a proud thinker kiss kiss.

Show evidence of the lady blocking you and explain the purpose of this thread or accept you only seek validation on Nl grin grin grin grin Very simple sturv grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
Person talk say make op no worry she has sorted it out. You dey claim she's a scammer. See I know y'all don't see any good in women and I'm not here to help you think otherwise. That's your problem.

My own issue be why op no confront the babe and bring the issue here. What's the purpose of the thread? That's my own headache ooo grin grin grin grin

How unfortunate that you've chosen to wallow in bitterness and assumptions. Maybe one day you'll realize that not everyone fits into your narrow-minded perception. And as to why I decided to bring the issue here. Well I think that’s none of your business. And I’d appreciate if you get the hell outta my thread.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by ednut1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29
Hahahah
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Dukssak(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

can't u ignore her? Stop giving her attention haba
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 8:00pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

How unfortunate that you've chosen to wallow in bitterness and assumptions. Maybe one day you'll realize that not everyone fits into your narrow-minded perception. And as to why I decided to bring the issue here. Well I think that’s none of your business. And I’d appreciate if you get the hell outta my thread.
The only person that has been hyperventilating since is you. Why so angry? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Kindly tell this audience why you have refused to confront the lady offline but chose to gossip her on Nl .

Why have you also refused to provide evidence of her blocking you as you have uploaded those of her's requesting your financial assistance?

Very simple questions you dey jack like car wey fuel finish inside it. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 8:01pm On Apr 29
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That Sense wey una no wan get, Una go get am by force.

Gossip Association of Nl grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 8:02pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

It's my business oooooooo grin grin grin grin

You made it my business and everyone's business the minute you opened this thread grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
The only person that has been hyperventilating since is you. Why so angry? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Kindly tell this audience why you have refused to confront the lady offline but chose to gossip her on Nl .

Why have you also refused to provide evidence of her blocking you as you have uploaded those of her's requesting your financial assistance?

Very simple questions you dey jack like car wey fuel finish inside it. grin grin grin grin grin
As for your inquiries, let's just say I have better things to do than cater to your insatiable curiosity. hey, keep playing detective. Who knows, maybe one day you'll stumble upon a clue. Perhaps spend less time poking into others' affairs and more time addressing your own. Cheers to self-awareness!
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Dilligzer: 8:06pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:
I was having a sound sleep on Tuesday night when i received a notification from a female friend of mine. Asking me to borrow her some money to sort out a course, I asked her when she’d pay back and afterwards she blocked me. Didn’t even notice until today. The matter tire me. Or is it a crime to borrow money and expecting a refund considering the bad state of the economy.
Some ladies and their gutter behavior. SMH.
that's ladies for you . Entitlement mentality. Piss on them
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 8:09pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

As for your inquiries, let's just say I have better things to do than cater to your insatiable curiosity. hey, keep playing detective. Who knows, maybe one day you'll stumble upon a clue. Perhaps spend less time poking into others' affairs and more time addressing your own. Cheers to self-awareness!
Another load of incoherent wordings grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

In all we can all agree you made up the "blocking" part of the story and you created the topic for NL validation.

How do you feel? grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 8:12pm On Apr 29
Dukssak:
can't u ignore her? Stop giving her attention haba
Does he sound like one with loads of attention offline? Else why would he create a made up story for NL validation? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
Does he sound like one with loads of attention offline? Else why would he create a made up story for NL validation? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My God!!! You’re so dumb. How’s this story made up fgs? Abeg carry your wahala shift one side. And if you must know how I was able to discern she blocked me, that’s because I used another number to chat her and she replied. Last seen was visible . Hope you’re satisfied now
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 8:43pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

My God!!! You’re so dumb. How’s this story made up fgs? Abeg carry your wahala shift one side. And if you must know how I was able to discern she blocked me, that’s because I used another number to chat her and she replied. Last seen was visible . Hope you’re satisfied now
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You go explain explain tire no evidence grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kindly upload evidence or agree that you seek validation grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Dilligzer: 8:48pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

common sense you no get chai. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 8:51pm On Apr 29
Person wey dull grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Lawd cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I come dey feel guilty Sha.... grin grin grin

Lemme go as I don frustrate man pikin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Charlex23(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29
Proserpina:
Person wey dull grin grin grin grin grin

Oh Lawd cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I come dey feel guilty Sha.... grin grin grin

Lemme go as I don frustrate man pikin grin
No be me you go frustrate. I gave you a reply so you could leave this this thread asap
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 9:04pm On Apr 29
Charlex23:

No be me you go frustrate. I gave you a reply so you could leave this this thread asap
Delulu grin grin grin grin grin

Upload evidence and state the purpose of the thread or simply accept your are just some attention seeker looking for cheap validation.

It's very simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by MIRACULOUS123(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29
Emyzoloye5:

What if she has gotten The money as she said...

Good for her.I guess she doesn’t need blocking him
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:55pm On Apr 29
She said she has gotten the money elsewhere

No evidence that she blocked you

So what is the essence of this thread?

Why the female generalisation when your experience is with one girl?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Proserpina: 10:03pm On Apr 29
Biglittlelois:
She said she has gotten the money elsewhere

No evidence that she blocked you

So what is the essence of this thread?

Why the female generalisation when your experience is with one girl?
He's not feeling fine don't mind him grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Tallesty1(m): 11:52am On Apr 30
EreluRoz:
Pastor tallesty talk beta today
Evangelist

And I always talk beta
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by EreluRoz: 12:39pm On Apr 30
Tallesty1:

Evangelist

And I always talk beta
I've been wordly and would be going for deliverance on Sunday. I need my christian life back, I need my evangelist title back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Who Buy Or Offer To Buy Drinks To Women They Just Met In A Bar Are Suckers / J & Q: Royals Of Romance / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.