Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) (49371 Views)

How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:40pm On Apr 29
That thing is one of the greatest asset any modern lady can have today, forget brains, brains don't always pay ladies, especially in Nigeria, let's be honest grin

7 Likes

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Franzinni: 9:42pm On Apr 29
Kudos to you jare .... Fine girl, it's just the way a handsome guy will find it easy in many situations in life and likewise a tall guy so a well endowed woman too should not be blamed for getting catapulted to great heights because of the size of her waste management plant.

It's the men that are to blame ... She is only capitalizing on her ASSets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29
Just the same way you used your nyash to follow another woman's husband to places, another woman will use her nyash to follow your future husband to places, you can never escape this.

2 Likes

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by zoeymikey(f): 9:44pm On Apr 29
Wow just wow
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29
saphiere:
Another senseless thread to bash women. My God will judge the moderators of this forum.
Can I see your nyash? grin

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by NewDea4: 9:51pm On Apr 29
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCDiGwLQAX0

Ashawo to fe ko petesi, irun abe 'e ko nii ku ikan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Amonijosh1: 9:52pm On Apr 29
sorry, foolishness in dimensions.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by hammer567: 9:54pm On Apr 29
If them catch the first man wey knack this one, dem go give am life imprisonment.

Stupid country!
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Kajaard: 9:55pm On Apr 29
I blame the randy stupid men that only think with their miserable third leg angry

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Konquest: 9:55pm On Apr 29
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by illicit(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29
Righteousness2:
Sister, That Nyash you claim has taken you places will also take you to Hell Fire,

That thing that you claim to use to Snatch someone Husband will also Snatch you to the Lake of Fire. A place of tears, lamentations, regrets , toture and Pains.

No matter how beautiful, handsome , Curvy, big chest 6pacs , big boobs or whatever you claim to have,
Remember, this Flesh is mere Dust. Remember this flesh is a Deceiver. Never let this flesh Deceive you.
All the big front and back , 6 pacs and all that are Dust. Dont let them deceive you.

Pursue What really Matters. The Salvation of your soul is what really Matters.
Living in the Conciousness of your Eternity is what really Matters.

Heaven is real!
Hell Fire is real!
Dont joke with your Life.
Flee from Fleshly Lust!
Embrace JESUS CHRIST.
Now we have life is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
The Next moment is not Guaranteed

Hell faya na still place

🥵
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Apr 29
some woman is married to that dude and thinks she has a man.
It goes both ways
obiekunie01:
Stupid and dumb generation!

NOT LIKE HE BOUGHT THE HOUSE FOR YOU!
He rented it for you!
wait na make we see if him go renew am for you whn the rent expires!

Ezi ofia!

and one SIMPle guy go carry this one put for house one day and call her his wife!

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by NFBI: 10:03pm On Apr 29
I doubt not
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Trizyd(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29
Broke Ass B lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by otherway: 10:04pm On Apr 29
I don't blame her at all.

I blame the stupid simpletons.

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 29
She was raised with a TV and tablet computer. Fishing for attention from human beings is no surprise.

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Coronavirus123: 10:06pm On Apr 29
YouTuber, stop telling us to retweet rubbish. Brainless girls everywhere, make Ur rent expire first. Mumu from failed parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29
Dear men

Stop patronising these ladies. The generation is getting compromised already
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 10:13pm On Apr 29
NYASH WEY SHIT FULL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by justking(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29
Ignorance is a disease
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by hammer567: 10:15pm On Apr 29
nkemjacob2:
Dear men

Stop patronising these ladies. The generation is getting compromised already

U ARE VERY WICKED SOUL.

IN THIS TERRIBLE ECONOMY, U WANT HUNGER TO KILL THEM ABI?

HOW MANY CONCUBINES DID JACOB GET WITH RACHAEL AND LEAH?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Badgers14: 10:20pm On Apr 29
Forget about her past..

Her past....

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Cantonese: 10:21pm On Apr 29
“He paid for this place because of I have yansh”.

What a shameless talk from the wayward leech, who thinks that the world revolves on dirty arses of irresponsible women like her.

While her mates strive to get educated or learn trades that would help their lives, such prostituting ladies boast recklessly of their foolish sex escapades with married men. At the end when they are used for money rituals, unknowing people shout “o ma se o”.

First she has a horrible face. The yansh talked about is shapeless. It looks more like the yansh of she goat. For her the fastest way to arrive at money is the inglorious life of side chicking with married men. When they get harmed by the wives of the so called rich men for their arrogance, who would you blame?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Menclothing1: 10:21pm On Apr 29
Lolz
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Bwilliam(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29
I doesn't move me anymore when people like her make the evening news or Nairaland homepage with caption: "Lady found dead with missing private parts".
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by ojonugba2014(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29
I no blame her. Na those mumu men I blame.

I still don't know what they are getting from that useless yarrch apart from smells
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29
Righteousness2:
Sister, That Nyash you claim has taken you places will also take you to Hell Fire,

That thing that you claim to use to Snatch someone Husband will also Snatch you to the Lake of Fire. A place of tears, lamentations, regrets , toture and Pains.

No matter how beautiful, handsome , Curvy, big chest 6pacs , big boobs or whatever you claim to have,
Remember, this Flesh is mere Dust. Remember this flesh is a Deceiver. Never let this flesh Deceive you.
All the big front and back , 6 pacs and all that are Dust. Dont let them deceive you.

Pursue What really Matters. The Salvation of your soul is what really Matters.
Living in the Conciousness of your Eternity is what really Matters.

Heaven is real!
Hell Fire is real!
Dont joke with your Life.
Flee from Fleshly Lust!
Embrace JESUS CHRIST.
Now we have life is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
The Next moment is not Guaranteed
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29
thesicilian:
Her yansh has taken her to places her brain could never have.
Thirded!

2 Likes

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by berepiki(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29
Heaven is real... The earlier you repent, the better for you

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29
This one dey catch cruise.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by luscious5454: 10:36pm On Apr 29
Fisiryorh:

Na wetin concern righteousness with yarsh naa?....
No vex bro
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29
Hmmm...this gender well I Skip my comment until further notice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.