Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,211 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) (48981 Views)

How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29
took you so far yet it never took you to a man wanting to walk you down the aisle... you are just a free sample to all the ogas at the top, baby!

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by zuto4u(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29
Well said my brother
Righteousness2:
Sister, That Nyash you claim has taken you places will also take you to Hell Fire,

That thing that you claim to use to Snatch someone Husband will also Snatch you to the Lake of Fire. A place of tears, lamentations, regrets , toture and Pains.

No matter how beautiful, handsome , Curvy, big chest 6pacs , big boobs or whatever you claim to have,
Remember, this Flesh is mere Dust. Remember this flesh is a Deceiver. Never let this flesh Deceive you.
All the big front and back , 6 pacs and all that are Dust. Dont let them deceive you.

Pursue What really Matters. The Salvation of your soul is what really Matters.
Living in the Conciousness of your Eternity is what really Matters.

Heaven is real!
Hell Fire is real!
Dont joke with your Life.
Flee from Fleshly Lust!
Embrace JESUS CHRIST.
Now we have life is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
The Next moment is not Guaranteed

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Emyogalanya: 10:50pm On Apr 29
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCDiGwLQAX0

and it can't take her to a mans house as his wife. It only took her to a marriage ceremony as chief bridesmaid from there to different hotels as side chick. It could not take her to Igando customary court?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 10:51pm On Apr 29
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCDiGwLQAX0

Suckaway pit is a smelling place.....go to mortuary and see more yansh then u will have Sense not yansh ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Singlenhappy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 29
Go to archbishop Duncan Williams in Ghana and collect your illuminati sword and crowd puller else no amount of gra gra you do here can make you relevant. Jery Eze and OROKPO have collected, you can see how they get invitation around the country to blaspheme God like You are doing. Idahosa the owner of word of faith franchise in Nigeria bequeated it to the Ghanian man, so better go there and stop wasting your Time!
Righteousness2:
Sister, That Nyash you claim has taken you places will also take you to Hell Fire,

That thing that you claim to use to Snatch someone Husband will also Snatch you to the Lake of Fire. A place of tears, lamentations, regrets , toture and Pains.

No matter how beautiful, handsome , Curvy, big chest 6pacs , big boobs or whatever you claim to have,
Remember, this Flesh is mere Dust. Remember this flesh is a Deceiver. Never let this flesh Deceive you.
All the big front and back , 6 pacs and all that are Dust. Dont let them deceive you.

Heaven is real!
Hell Fire is real!
Flee from Fleshly Lust!
Embrace JESUS CHRIST.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Pharaohny: 10:59pm On Apr 29
You don't have a family member that brings shame to your family online, you don't know what God has done for you 😭

6 Likes

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by grandstar(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29
In 10 years time, she will be very fat and ugly.

Her husband too will be smashing small girls as well

2 Likes

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Azazyel: 11:06pm On Apr 29
Nigerian men, see what you have caused. Simping after olosho girls. Giving them undue attention. Continue

3 Likes

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by wealthyvic1: 11:17pm On Apr 29
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by SAMBARRY: 11:23pm On Apr 29
obiekunie01:
Stupid and dumb generation!

NOT LIKE HE BOUGHT THE HOUSE FOR YOU!
He rented it for you!
wait na make we see if him go renew am for you whn the rent expires!

Ezi ofia!

and one SIMPle guy go carry this one put for house one day and call her his wife!
internet never forgets.until she wan Marry, travel out of the country or occupy a position she go know whatsup

3 Likes

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by SAMBARRY: 11:28pm On Apr 29
chynergy1:
folly in great dignity.
it is one thing to commit evil,
an another thing to glorify it with pride. cry cry
sometimes i blame the men for this type of stupidity.you will see a decent working class girl, you go say no na baddies you want.at least you heard when she said the man's wife Is a church girl and the innocent wife will be somewhere wasting her time praying for a useless man that doesn't even know the value of good women.i think many of these married men deserve oloshos as wives because if he really loved and valued his wife will he be with his wife and not an untrained girl to the extent of the girl subbing the wife.tuehhhh

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29
Nothing offends me about this video... Not a damm thing.

This is just the reality.

We talk about how adultery is bad, and condemn every online... but, offline, more ladies are eager to sleep with other women's husbands for money.

That's why I no longer pay attention to the condemnation of many of you online.

I can only observe and pity you all.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29
obiekunie01:
Stupid and dumb generation!

NOT LIKE HE BOUGHT THE HOUSE FOR YOU!
He rented it for you!
wait na make we see if him go renew am for you whn the rent expires!

Ezi ofia!

and one SIMPle guy go carry this one put for house one day and call her his wife!

Did you say one??! Lol!

At least 3 Simpsons are begging her for marriage.

Don't play.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by johnog4sure: 11:37pm On Apr 29
thesicilian:
Her yansh has taken her to places her brain could never have.
put this on a marble

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Stallione(m): 11:41pm On Apr 29
E don carry u go places, e remain one place (HellFire) undecided
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by DeepThroater: 1:23am On Apr 30
Nah dem

Olosho suppliers since 4500 BC

2 Likes

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by overseasnbeyond: 1:31am On Apr 30
Are you going to be one of the judge in heaven? Stop chastising for things you don't know, think about your own business
Righteousness2:

Heaven is real!
Hell Fire is real!
Flee from Fleshly Lust!
Embrace JESUS CHRIST.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Sapasenator: 1:32am On Apr 30
Sister, thank God for your nyash, may it take you to more greater places in future.

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Real2088: 1:50am On Apr 30
This one brother fit dey Nairaland now dey call person Simp grin
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by jossytech(m): 1:51am On Apr 30
Dyfynezz12:
Na naija men dey hype nyash
Let them stop talking abt it nd all this girls will see how worthless they are

They re always worthless
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Dancebreaker: 1:54am On Apr 30
SAMBARRY:
sometimes i blame the men for this type of stupidity.you will see a decent working class girl, you go say no na baddies you want.at least you heard when she said the man's wife Is a church girl and the innocent wife will be somewhere wasting her time praying for a useless man that doesn't even know the value of good women.i think many of these married men deserve oloshos as wives because if he really loved and valued his wife will he be with his wife and not an untrained girl to the extent of the girl subbing the wife.tuehhhh
My dear, you cannot know a decent girl anymore. A girl can be working, have a fiancé and still be sleeping with boss or colleagues at work.

In fact your best friend or cousin can be smashing your "responsible corporate, working class" babe. Or even father the child she will bring home to you.

Most dey pretend. This lousy girl here maybe more responsible than some babes you consider to be good working class. The way one working babe engaged to a responsible guy behaved that year, I nor wan elaborate. I begin fear babes more. The girl even jejely explain to me that although her fiancé dey try, she just need to raise more cash as good things of life dey dear. Many other instances. Nowadays, married women are not left out.

Just do DNA test on your kids. That's it.

Jungle don mature tey tey.

Sure, it is men who dey nyansh them and promote the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Ilekokonit: 2:34am On Apr 30
Righteousness2:

You forgot to add that its also a place of gnashing of teeth.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by ruffhandu: 4:07am On Apr 30
Dyfynezz12:
Na naija men dey hype nyash
Let them stop talking abt it nd all this girls will see how worthless they are

I tell you. For me I have asked severally, does it make sex sweeter, or just the anesthetics? Me big nyansh is only good to behold, I never felt like fvcking a girl because of her nyansh, I even feel it will make sex stressful for me.than a lepa wey dey like. I go come dey struggle to make my thing touch her womb? Plus the fact that I feel these people with too much fless are dirtier. Big nyansh puts me off, simple.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Mrniceguy001: 4:11am On Apr 30
Heartbreaking — the current stem of 21st century women 🚺 really has nothing to offer than the valve between them legs... Woah.

At 21, Marie Curie just started making waves in radioactivity.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:12am On Apr 30
Righteousness2:

Heaven is real!
Hell Fire is real!
Flee from Fleshly Lust!
Embrace JESUS CHRIST.
Pastor no dey put mouth for this kind matter, these kind of people are sure candidates of hell and there's nothing anybody will do about it. Let's focus on those who are willing to go to heaven
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by JohnOkolo: 4:19am On Apr 30
ValCon888:
It is not a new truth these women have nothing to offer except their body parts. Still, what surprises me is the lack of shame.

To brag about sleeping with another woman's husband on social media is a low I never thought we would reach.

Ladies and most especially Nigerian ladies are simply worthless. Even the one you think and brag she have some worth is a nonentity
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by richie240: 4:34am On Apr 30
What's there to bash biko?
We all know that prostitution is the oldest profession, so nothing new there. She will give account to the creayor of d nyansh. Thats her problem.

If at all she needs bashing na for her indiscretion in exposing her 'benefactor'. The typical frmale is burdened with the curse of the spirit of 'loose mouth'.

One thing will lead to another and just as the foolish american girl exposed Davido for going on his knees begging for sex to her friends, who then exposed the video to the whole world, this girl will most likely directly or otherwise expose and destroy the marriage of her zaddy.
cool

saphiere:
Another senseless thread to bash women. My God will judge the moderators of this forum.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by BigYash: 4:50am On Apr 30
The yash fit never still take her pass 50 hotels ,maybe shawarma ,rice and chick.. One mumu go still marry her later ,saying past no matter,virginity no matter...

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Pointnoire(m): 4:52am On Apr 30
First of all you have no business commenting on this post , as soon as you saw nyash you suppose scroll past but you were curious to see the Ikebe wen dem de talk about and if you have to advise look for the lady and talk to her in private..ajeh 😝

Righteousness2:

Heaven is real!
Hell Fire is real!
Flee from Fleshly Lust!
Embrace JESUS CHRIST.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by bluefilm: 4:56am On Apr 30
So dumb
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by westside365: 5:05am On Apr 30
MaziObinnaokija:
sad coolGood that Evang Chisom Righteousness2 dey view bumbum,bweast 👌 😍 😆 section grin grin. HEAVEN nor sure you again wink

You are laughing? What is funny in what he wrote? People perish for lack of knowledge. You have no knowledge of the judgement that is y U dey laugh cos it's funny to you. Don't worry keep laughing, the day you closed your eyes and it can't be opened again na dat day you go no say judgement na serious thing

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.