Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) (49377 Views)

How Onitsha, Anambra State Touts Turned My Nyansh/br#ast To Free For All (video) / Guy Pictured Helping A Sยฃxy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending / Come And See Big Diโ‚ฌk Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by HRMK: 5:39am On Apr 30
if true,it wont be worth a dime for any prospective husband again!keep on enjoying your #trade!!
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by imagrg(m): 5:49am On Apr 30
Congratulations!
Use it while it lasts!

Elizabeth Taylor once had such a sexy body but as she grew older, she became less desirable to men.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:42am On Apr 30
this is what an average nigerian female has upstairs.......they are very yuseless and have notin to offer

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by MaziObinnaokija: 6:49am On Apr 30
westside365:

You are laughing? What is funny in what he wrote? People perish for lack of knowledge. You have no knowledge of the judgement that is y U dey laugh cos it's funny to you. Don't worry keep laughing, the day you closed your eyes and it can't be opened again na dat day you go no say judgement na serious thing
Kid.U can CRY,roll o. The floor,that's your portion if u refused to be happy in life. I'm not the source of ur pain,sadness/misfortune..Happiness they say is FREE.If sadness/crying is part of your own life,so be it.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Monday60655(m): 7:00am On Apr 30
Righteousness2:
Sister, That Nyash you claim has taken you places will also take you to Hell Fire,

That thing that you claim to use to Snatch someone Husband will also Snatch you to the Lake of Fire. A place of tears, lamentations, regrets , toture and Pains.

No matter how beautiful, handsome , Curvy, big chest 6pacs , big boobs or whatever you claim to have,
Remember, this Flesh is mere Dust. Remember this flesh is a Deceiver. Never let this flesh Deceive you.
All the big front and back , 6 pacs and all that are Dust. Dont let them deceive you.

Pursue What really Matters. The Salvation of your soul is what really Matters.
Living in the Conciousness of your Eternity is what really Matters.

Heaven is real!
Hell Fire is real!
Dont joke with your Life.
Flee from Fleshly Lust!
Embrace JESUS CHRIST.
Now we have life is the ACCEPTABLE TIME.
The Next moment is not Guaranteed

May God bless you in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Bintasukai: 7:07am On Apr 30
Una no know d girl, na so she Dey talk. No mean say na true
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 7:13am On Apr 30
Na women be their own problem, men our own na to dey pass dem round make boys dey hit๐Ÿ˜š
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 7:14am On Apr 30
MrFixIt007:
According to that old papa....."Na fire go burn that your yansh" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
" your nyansh, e dey Kee boys . You are a murderer " grin grin

Very funny old man.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by proxillin(m): 7:17am On Apr 30
the lady is being sincere...unlike most girls...

even the ones in working in office space worst past..office olosho bad ooo...

promotion time or when its time use the influence of the baba at the top , they can fck anything...
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 7:20am On Apr 30
saphiere:
Another senseless thread to bash women. My God will judge the moderators of this forum.
see another one here
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Ekaka14: 7:51am On Apr 30
Fisiryorh:

Na wetin concern righteousness with yarsh naa?....

The tin dey confuse my brother soteeeyyy e nor fit even quote or reference scriptures for the mata sef..... grin
Bro Righteousness...please remain steadfast o make that lady no carry your emotions go where you no sabi... grin
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Tijani009: 7:55am On Apr 30
kaludestiny10:
The nyash no even set. Mtcheew
I don't encourage immorality but guy that nyash too set
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by theredaddy: 8:45am On Apr 30
saphiere:
Another senseless thread to bash women. My God will judge the moderators of this forum.

why not show us where your brain as taken you to counter the supposed senseless thread cheesy
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by williemichael(m): 9:58am On Apr 30
The same nyash will soon send you to your early grave except you repent.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Alwayshungry: 10:58am On Apr 30
If I get extra cash I go follow pay for something like dis.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by ufotunang: 11:13am On Apr 30
phorget:
Nah men I go still blame sha.
..do not blame men...na konji cause am ๐Ÿ™„
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by ufotunang: 11:17am On Apr 30
This why they are dressing half naked everywhere nowadays inorder to expose their front and big backyard for rich guys and sugar daddies to rush their them ๐Ÿ™„
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by ufotunang: 11:17am On Apr 30
That is the only thing girls can offer big boobs and nyash.. nawaoooo ๐Ÿ™„
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by ufotunang: 11:19am On Apr 30
Tijani009:

I don't encourage immorality but guy that nyash too set
..set for where... nothing dey inside that nyash ๐Ÿ™„
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Fisiryorh(m): 11:21am On Apr 30
Ekaka14:

The tin dey confuse my brother soteeeyyy e nor fit even quote or reference scriptures for the mata sef..... grin
Bro Righteousness...please remain steadfast o make that lady no carry your emotions go where you no sabi... grin

E follow weak me...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by jaszplus12(m): 11:25am On Apr 30
ValCon888:
It is not a new truth these women have nothing to offer except their body parts. Still, what surprises me is the lack of shame.

To brag about sleeping with another woman's husband on social media is a low I never thought we would reach.
What shocks me more is the inability or lack of moral capacity of the parents and relatives of such people to react and do something about it! Oh dear lord it's no longer sanity but insanity that prevails in modern day!
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:30am On Apr 30
Confused generation
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by hooklover: 11:41am On Apr 30
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCDiGwLQAX0

Thst nyadh will take u were u will ho and not return to tell d story . Kontinue
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by charlizonto: 12:47pm On Apr 30
If your nyash have never taken you to South Africa....then u just dey learn..
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:52pm On May 08
Sonnobax15:
grin
Our own very resident pastor don already land..

Well,no be her fault cha......Na our senators wey dey splash our constituencies project money untop nyash wey dey produce only Smelly shiit and farts I blame undecided
Haha
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:53pm On May 08
shocked
obiekunie01:
Stupid and dumb generation!

NOT LIKE HE BOUGHT THE HOUSE FOR YOU!
He rented it for you!
wait na make we see if him go renew am for you whn the rent expires!

Ezi ofia!

and one SIMPle guy go carry this one put for house one day and call her his wife!
shocked
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:56pm On May 08
saphiere:
Since women have now understand the power of sex and yansh on men, They have been cashing out Big time, this is disturbing, I know a woman who bought properties with this husle
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 10:17pm On May 08
thesicilian:
Her yansh has taken her to places her brain could never have.
I really have a dark suspicion that women's nyash is more valuable to them than their brains

1 Like

Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Uchesis: 10:20pm On May 08
Fisiryorh:

Na wetin concern righteousness with yarsh naa?....
This kind pastors dey like big big tins eeh grin
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:59am On May 11
saphiere:

Bashing woman in what way?

Would a sensible lady come online and say such nonsense?

She brought it upon herself.
Re: My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:58pm On May 18
What she is selling will soon finish. This generation of women have no brain cell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) / Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes / Guys, Start Saving For That DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.