Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef (21462 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by jimakeabi: 11:32am On May 01
Craze dey Una head
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by EzeG: 11:33am On May 01
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, the Girl don get Another Big Man wooing her and she wants to Accept him. undecided

Our Nigerian Girls do NOT just Dump a Guy. sad

They Already have a Replacement who is Usually Richer and Financially Established. smiley

They now Give Silly Excuses Like this Lady is Giving such as 'He is Stingy, He is a Mummy Boy, He is too Violent,etc. undecided undecided

FEAR Nigerian Girls o!
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by EzeG: 11:34am On May 01
Omo na true oo, leave 9ja women Dem dey like bet9ja Small Dem don cut. grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by NaijaCover(m): 11:40am On May 01
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by mcprince32(m): 11:43am On May 01
Op I caught you red handed. You didn't break up with him because of your excuse. It's because you are looking for something. You are fed up. He's not satisfying you. Maybe your opinion b is loading. Why did you pray he shouldn't return? Even if he changes? Woman Sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Jesse1991: 11:47am On May 01
Some people truly have nothing upstairs. Fighting for ppl that don't know you
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by amah4game: 11:48am On May 01
See the status she de reply to... grin
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, the Girl don get Another Big Man wooing her and she wants to Accept him. undecided

They Already have a Replacement who is Usually Richer and Financially Established. smiley

They now Give Silly Excuses Like this Lady is Giving such as 'He is Stingy, He is a Mummy Boy, He is too Violent,etc. undecided undecided

FEAR Nigerian Girls o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by ufuosman(m): 11:49am On May 01
😂😂
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by onatisi(m): 11:58am On May 01
DyshApp:
Lady narrates her frustration as she dumps her boyfriend for being too obsessed with the famous music star, Wizkid.

This comes amid the ongoing beef between Wizkid and his colleague, Davido.

In a post shared by Famousblogng on Instagram, the unidentified lady took to the WhatsApp DM of someone to spill her guts over the issue she recently had with her boyfriend.

According to her, her boyfriend has become too obsessed with posting about Wizkid and referring to him by the name, Popsy, which he is fondly called by his fans.

She wondered why her boyfriend who is 27 years would be referring to someone else as Popsy when he has a father at home.

The lady recounted how they would be having a conversation and he would cut in with a topic about Wizkid.

The text read …

I just broke up with my boyfriend or I should say ex now and I pray I don’t go back to him I cant just imagine being with someone so stqpid He’s 27 and he’s doing fc fc up and
down since morning he has been posting Wizkid up and down with the caption popsy meanwhile he has a father its becoming annoying at this point sometimes if we’re having a serious conversation he will just cut in and say he doesn’t like stress and wants to be like his popsy, the obsession is becoming too ins•e abeg Africahotspot I don tiree”
Very good decision. The lady is smart , it is obvious the ex is still living in his parents house and they are still feeding him, by the time he starts looking for work and start seeing how difficult it is to make money, he won't even remember Wizkid or Davido name . He is still idle that is why he has time for all those popsy rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Oceanjagaban: 12:05pm On May 01
That very boy is someones girlfriend that's why he behaves like that....madam move ahead
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Pemisire2020(m): 12:09pm On May 01
VinnyBaba:

Oceanjagaban post=129728064:
That very boy is someones girlfriend that's why he behaves like that....madam move ahead

FEAR Nigerian Girls o!

The girl did the right thing. A guy of 27 shouting popsy up and down with no vision

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by poiu44: 12:14pm On May 01
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Metronomy(m): 12:35pm On May 01
VinnyBaba:

Nothing Surprising.

I have seen Two Boys almost Trade Blows because of Wizkid vs Davido Arguments. embarassed sad

The Rivalry b/w Fans of these 2 Artistes should NOT be Underrated at all. smiley

😂 😂....na cultists their fan base be....

And to the lady that broke up with her man, unfortunately for her and fortunately for the bro... because that's the least of a reason she should call off a relationship unless she'd been looking for way out..

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Oceanjagaban: 12:41pm On May 01
Pemisire2020:

The girl did the right thing. A guy of 27 shouting popsy up and down with no vision
yea she did
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Godwin25king: 12:42pm On May 01
Wizkid will call his urchins aka Fc
mumu, they'll say yes popsy,
Una Papa, yes popsy
Stupid, yes popsy
Kids!!, yes popsy

Very rubbish set of people undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by obaidan: 12:43pm On May 01
The lady did well. If you're over 25 and you're doing wizkid fc. Davido fc up and down, u no too get sense
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Okhuadams(m): 12:45pm On May 01
DyshApp:
Lady narrates her frustration as she dumps her boyfriend for being too obsessed with the famous music star, Wizkid.

This comes amid the ongoing beef between Wizkid and his colleague, Davido.

In a post shared by Famousblogng on Instagram, the unidentified lady took to the WhatsApp DM of someone to spill her guts over the issue she recently had with her boyfriend.

According to her, her boyfriend has become too obsessed with posting about Wizkid and referring to him by the name, Popsy, which he is fondly called by his fans.

She wondered why her boyfriend who is 27 years would be referring to someone else as Popsy when he has a father at home.

The lady recounted how they would be having a conversation and he would cut in with a topic about Wizkid.

The text read …

I just broke up with my boyfriend or I should say ex now and I pray I don’t go back to him I cant just imagine being with someone so stqpid He’s 27 and he’s doing fc fc up and
down since morning he has been posting Wizkid up and down with the caption popsy meanwhile he has a father its becoming annoying at this point sometimes if we’re having a serious conversation he will just cut in and say he doesn’t like stress and wants to be like his popsy, the obsession is becoming too ins•e abeg Africahotspot I don tiree”
Just say you don dey find way to leave am since Moreover Wizzy and Davido dey use una catch cruise many no know. Small time them go Siddon drink for una head

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Theama(m): 1:06pm On May 01
Pemisire2020:

Hope you and others would also say this if it were the other way round?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by azpekuliar: 1:07pm On May 01
VinnyBaba:

FEAR Nigerian Girls o!

She was dating a 27 year old phool.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by GABRIEL6036: 1:10pm On May 01
Nice decision from the lady
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by samwillyco1(m): 1:13pm On May 01
grin grin grin
Confused gender na who loss

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by godofuck231: 1:19pm On May 01
Ashawoe problem too high, too much and too deep , why em go marry asbawoe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Ubdavis(m): 1:21pm On May 01
Which country relationship no get wahala?
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Pimine: 1:25pm On May 01
GreatVocalist:
She did the right thing. Let his 'popsi' go and find him a new babe.
Abi his popsy go even carry the babe. Some people are just weird to say it mildly. How you go dey call wizkid popsy seriously? I been think say na only me that thing dey vex. Grown men acting like kids.

Abeg make she break up with him destiny. He's not serious-minded.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Unclebayo(m): 1:53pm On May 01
Sprinklepee:
All this one don carry this matter go another level. Make i sha dey observe.
na because the guy no get money

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by gunnersway(m): 2:11pm On May 01
[quote author=Abariab post=129726633]Wen she come turn 40 & no husband she go say na her village people
Make una no de post trash, marriage is not an achievement. People are out their been deeply happy and making their money. You de here carry marriage for head. You no de hungry?
Yen Yen Yen Yen
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by gunnersway(m): 2:12pm On May 01
[quote author=gunnersway post=129729997][/quote]
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by ThunderFireAgba: 2:26pm On May 01
Jesse6:
Omo nawa oo
These guys are cashing out while others are clashing out smh...
Sense no go kee you ma broda.

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by NOwazobia: 2:27pm On May 01
Another story that never happen undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by STEPHENPERE844(m): 2:29pm On May 01
Move on with your life Aunty, told some of my guys not to carry this Davido and wizkid bef matter for head,this guy's just one of their Post they will make a millions,you that is drinking garri they fight because of them na mumu man you be.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Spirit7957(m): 2:44pm On May 01
She won trend...
Bluezy13:
All na strategy

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Spirit7957(m): 2:47pm On May 01
*who is this wizkid and Davido self?* quote author=Sonnobax15 post=129719755] lipsrsealed
When kids are in relationship,dem no dey hard to know.......

E fit later surprise una cha,apart from me say na clout both Wizkid and Davido dey chase....[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ever Had A Near Rape Experience? / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / Should A Jobless Guy Go Into A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.