Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef (21460 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by DeathToSimps: 2:56pm On May 01
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, the Girl don get Another Big Man wooing her and she wants to Accept him. undecided

Our Nigerian Girls do NOT just Dump a Guy. sad

They Already have a Replacement who is Usually Richer and Financially Established. smiley

They now Give Silly Excuses Like this Lady is Giving such as 'He is Stingy, He is a Mummy Boy, He is too Violent,etc. undecided undecided

FEAR Nigerian Girls o!

This is bullshit
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Pickieox(m): 3:23pm On May 01
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
When kids are in relationship,dem no dey hard to know.......

E fit later surprise una cha,apart from me say na clout both Wizkid and Davido dey chase....

You are wise. Oil dey your head. Aswear, everything from the beginning na clout. Kizz Daniel and Teckno wan start their own soon sef. I just pity the Nigerian gullibles...

#Don'tDieInTheirWar
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by DonroxyII: 3:30pm On May 01
GreatVocalist:
She did the right thing. Let his 'popsi' go and find him a new babe.
The Girl is wrong Sha grin ... Wizkid has a very strong fane base since the day he blow like a Decade ... Since Holla at Your Boy ....

I remember every kids in my area with Sokoto Wizkid, Wizkid style of drawing his trouser up ...

This 27yo simply grew with Wizkid since his secondary school days ... His Girlfriend should understand grin ....

I love Wizkid but I Love Davido More grin ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by fortunechy(m): 4:23pm On May 01
She did the right thing...
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by mekuso89(m): 5:50pm On May 01
VinnyBaba:

Nothing Surprising.

I have seen Two Boys almost Trade Blows because of Wizkid vs Davido Arguments. embarassed sad

The Rivalry b/w Fans of these 2 Artistes should NOT be Underrated at all. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Nuelstar(m): 9:18pm On May 01
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, the Girl don get Another Big Man wooing her and she wants to Accept him. undecided

They Already have a Replacement who is Usually Richer and Financially Established. smiley

They now Give Silly Excuses Like this Lady is Giving such as 'He is Stingy, He is a Mummy Boy, He is too Violent,etc. undecided undecided

FEAR Nigerian Girls o!

Well said my guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Streetmovement(m): 9:58pm On May 01
Wotoporiously coolspeaking

Online beef....till one artist kill one artist for naija then I go know say dem serious, for now na cruise dem dey catch.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Godsonkemz(m): 10:13pm On May 01
Not surprised all these small girls that are consumed by fantasies and illusion due to constant exposure to Bollywood.

That's how one yeye female friend of mine suggested that I should look for an older lady because I told her that going to market should not be seen as stress for women who derive joy in shopping. Perhaps the lazy a** bitch was expecting a man who would bring out his money, go to market and cook only to serve a skinny and bonny model with no yansh and breast. Just beauty with no character.
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Sprinklepee: 10:16pm On May 01
Unclebayo:
na because the guy no get money
nor mind the girl, she just dey find weytin she go take break up. All this one nor join
Re: Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Over Wizkid And Davido Beef by Melagros(m): 10:27pm On May 01
VinnyBaba:

FEAR Nigerian Girls o!
If this could be the reason why the girl jilted the relationship, I support her, because at 27 and you are still taking panadol for wizkid head. That means you are aimless
Leave those guys they have already made it and focus on your objectives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / Ever Had A Near Rape Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.