Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll (15653 Views)

Poll: Which Month of the Year were You born on?

January: 8% (35 votes)
February: 4% (19 votes)
March: 8% (35 votes)
April: 7% (31 votes)
May: 11% (49 votes)
June: 7% (34 votes)
July: 6% (30 votes)
August: 6% (30 votes)
September: 9% (43 votes)
October: 9% (43 votes)
November: 12% (56 votes)
December: 6% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Month Of The Year Have 28 Days? / World's Oldest Married Couple Celebrate Joint 109th And 102nd Birthdays / See What Your Birth Month Has In Stock For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by ignis: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2011
I think its september because of the december harmattan, Lol
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
MAY, of course, there is no month lyk em, sept. marks d end of hols n dats wen goals r normally scored then u wait for ur 9months package which is MAY, proudly MAYor  wink grin
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by funkystanl(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
I feel the "ber" months have the most records of birthdays starting from september. This could be attributed to the period of the year when families have time for themselves, e.g November December January sexual meetings could lead to a birth in Sept/oct/nov. Same goes for February leading to Nov/Dec. As for me i'm December 30th,
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by abes(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
Imanuelle:

SOME OCTOBER/NOVEMBER KIDS ARE ALWAYS BORN MADE OUT OF WEDLUCK,
SOME ARE D REASON THEIR PARENTS ARE MARRIED,
SOME ARE CONNDOM MISTAKES,

You are so right, most of US were made on valentine's day grin grin grin
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
most children were formed during `rain fall`  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2011
abes:

You are so right, most of US were made on valentine's day grin grin grin

yes oh>> nd cus some people wanted to show d village people deir kids by dcember, #igbopeople
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Ifydamsel: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2011
April!
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by executinal(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2011
June all the way, we rock. I hear say people way them born for February no dey complete? na true? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by MrsChima1(f): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
Scorpio Rocks!
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
Ifydamsel:

April!

most april dids are fkools,   grin grin
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by DCAT: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
immanuelle or what do u call ur self, you must be very high on some cheap substance, what informed for such inference.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2011
Nayah:

yeah Floxy I'm on 28th and you?  smiley
my birthday is on the 20th of december. Am sagittarius, i guess you are capricorn.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Baawaa(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2011
Oct is leading!!
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Jarus(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2011
Majority of the people around me were born September and October, with October slightly more. April is another month I know many people born in. I was the only one born in August in my family and I know just few people also born in that month(but they are famous personalities - Obama, MKO Abiola, IBB etc)

This is my long-held observation. Interestingly, all these are being confirmed here as I can see October is leading with September and April also having good showing, while August is almost the least, all confirming my guesses!
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by jackpot(f): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2011
freecocoa:

Bia lottery you wan use style know people birth month abi?you for just tell us to write our months cos you know say people go dey drop their months,o way gi,ekperima.

free-coconut,
drop your own first.
Abi, rat chop your birth certificate? wink cheesy
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by mimima(f): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
wonderful APRIL
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Xionez(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2011
Since most couples tend to 'warm up' themselves reproductively  during Harmattan. September or October are the most likely dates if you add the 9 months plus.
If couples bleep during hot summer. then december, january and febuary takes the lead.
But i personally i think April or March are months with the most birthdays, because what better fun is there to do during those dry rainy days (June/ July). Especially if it rains at midnight and there is only one blanket available. wink wink  
grin grin grin
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Emmaesty(f): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2011
October!!!!! We are the best!!!
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
jackpot:

free-coconut,
drop your own first.
Abi, rat chop your birth certificate? wink cheesy

Doesn't blame me abeg,its no be my faults,the true is that I didn't know the month them born me,but its between 11:59 and 12 am of the last day of may so the doctor couldn't determine and I'm still researching on which month to choose,I've not concluded yet.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by mustspin: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2011
may. , . may . . . . . may grin grin grin
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by dabrake(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2011
Ogugua88 and talina, c'mon. I need u guys here. Don't abandon us(month of march) like that nah
Xionez:

Since most couples tend to 'warm up' themselves reproductively  during Harmattan. September or October are the most likely dates if you add the 9 months plus.
If couples bleep during hot summer. then december, january and febuary takes the lead.
But i personally i think April or March are months with the most birthdays, because what better fun is there to do during those dry rainy days (June/ July). Especially if it rains at midnight and there is only one blanket available. wink wink  
grin grin grin

gbam!!!
Jarus:

Majority of the people around me were born September and October, with October slightly more. April is another month I know many people born in. I was the only one born in August in my family and I know just few people also born in that month(but they are famous personalities - Obama, MKO Abiola, IBB etc)

This is my long-held observation. Interestingly, all these are being confirmed here as I can see October is leading with September and April also having good showing, while August is almost the least, all confirming my guesses!
wonders will never end. So if dem dey call human being, ibb go 4lo comot(ibb na animal with human head nah)? Una no go kill mi wyt laff
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2011
I was born in November but most of my friends were born in May and October.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by crackhouse(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2011
@poster, so u mean ur poppa banged ur momma on Feb 14th. That's very interesting.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by cebili: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
aries!!!
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by NET1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2011
February 3, 1983, proudly Aquarius

.NET
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by jackpot(f): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2011
February's lagging seriously behind:
any reasons?
Is it because it has mostly 28 days or couples work themselves to the marrow and comes home very tired on Mays? undecided

The ember months are cruising away in style~ cool

November is now leading. cool
Does that justify the Valentine myth? undecided

now, where's my Natasha so she can increase our November tally~
wink cool
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by dabrake(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
jackpot:

February's lagging seriously behind:
[color = "green"]oya sexkillz, go vote jooh. Don't deny your febuary niggaz[/color]
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
Proudly Germini
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by manny4life(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2011
September ---------- VIRGO.

Unfortunately, I celebrate mine in the same week of the remembrance of 9/11 victims. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by MissyB3(f): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2011
Repping Taurus.  cheesy
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2011
I'm sorry to disappoint octs ǡŋ₫ novs, but this is clearly an Aprilan they got the highest, ǡŋ₫ then May, the Feb 14 thing is jes bull.sh.it, i ¢ð₪ count the amount ☺₣ november kids i know, that's 3, but April ǡŋ₫ May are too many.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by muyoto: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2011
I don't know about November being a result of the valentine phenomenon.

like Jarus said October seems to be populated with birthdays.

during the preparation of our yearbook, out of a class of 77 students, about 20 persons (about 25%) were born Ocotber. No other month had that kind of number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.