Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll (15690 Views)

Poll: Which Month of the Year were You born on?

January: 8% (35 votes)
February: 4% (19 votes)
March: 8% (35 votes)
April: 7% (31 votes)
May: 11% (49 votes)
June: 7% (34 votes)
July: 6% (30 votes)
August: 6% (30 votes)
September: 9% (43 votes)
October: 9% (43 votes)
November: 12% (56 votes)
December: 6% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Month Of The Year Have 28 Days? / World's Oldest Married Couple Celebrate Joint 109th And 102nd Birthdays / See What Your Birth Month Has In Stock For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by richy5(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2011
nah february jor
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Baawaa(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2011
I hope ppl ar nt double voting?Oct is d month
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Ihengote: 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2011
November all d way ,
Although am MAY,
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by richy5(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
2 say that superfact,its november
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by toby2(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2011
honeric01:

It seems people love to underestimate persons born in May in most things in life, as you all can see, May is following November closely even though November was ticked by alot of people on this site as the clear winning month.

People from May are silent achievers, they don't brag, they let things take its shape naturally without having to struggle for it.

I am sure before the all member of this forum finish voting, we'd see what the Maylites/Mayors are made of. cool

tongue
and thats just me. Am a special child. MAY 7th. And just recently found ma twin sis
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by safarigirl(f): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2011
Most people I know were born in May ǡŋ₫ April, celebs ǡŋ₫ friends alike. Celebs like Pierce Brosnan 16th, Janet Jackson 16th, George Clooney 1st, Chris Brown 8th, Beyonce 3rd, Diego Forlan 19th (my birthday mate) just to name Ǟ few, 90 percent ☺₣ people I know were born in April, first week especially, ǡŋ₫ May's about 95 percent ☺₣ people my sis knows (she hides during that month to avoid friends) esapecially the last week, next is August.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by mustspin: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2011
proudly may grin grin grin grin. all those novembans sef, products of a tipsy val's nyt panshing undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by wrecksfurd(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2011
#TeamDecember
We the Best!
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by swit2have: 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2011
I also think d Valentine/November myth is bn proven. Though i was born in June. Guess i was conceived during d independence celebration. lol smiley shocked
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Odunharry(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
january.born on d 1st
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by muyoto: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
swit2have:

I also think d Valentine/November myth is bn proven. Though i was born in June. Guess i was conceived during d independence celebration. lol smiley shocked

LMAO! is your Dad a soldier by any chance?  grin
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Xionez(m): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
wrecksfurd:

#TeamDecember
We the Best!
YES O!!!!, cool. We no dey dull as far as sey Christmas celebrations dey kick off
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Excelboi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2011
January, all da way
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by swit2have: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ Muyoto
wot has being a soldier got to do wit a man observing the national holiday wif his wife?
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by honeric01(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^^^

Hope u aren't referring to me as ur twin sissy? i am a dude o.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by MrsChima1(f): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2011
Hmm.  So basically, what many of you are saying that people seems to only bleep on Valentine's Day?    undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Chykason(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2011
February is being murdered. hehehe cheesy
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by kieryn(f): 2:34am On Nov 23, 2011
February baby all the way! Not many can claim that month. I am unique!!
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by OAM4J: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hmm.  So basically, what many of you are saying that people seems to only bleep on Valentine's Day?    undecided undecided undecided

No, they are saying so many females get bleep on Val's day, which increases the chances of pregnancy that month. cheesy
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Dynamique: 4:59am On Nov 23, 2011
May!May!, frankly,i would say may has more special children.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by ARareGem(f): 7:41am On Nov 23, 2011
Go May! Go May! Go May! tongue cheesy
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by honeric01(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2011
^^^

Give birth to more maylite asap lol
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by ARareGem(f): 8:37am On Nov 23, 2011
^^Whatcha talkin' about?
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by honeric01(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2011
^^^^

Same thing mia just said. tongue
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Chimezie198(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2011
safarigirl:

Most people I know were born in May ǡŋ₫ April, celebs ǡŋ₫ friends alike. Celebs like Pierce Brosnan 16th, Janet Jackson 16th, George Clooney 1st, Chris Brown 8th, Beyonce 3rd, Diego Forlan 19th (my birthday mate) just to name Ǟ few, 90 percent ☺₣ people I know were born in April, first week especially, ǡŋ₫ May's about 95 percent ☺₣ people my sis knows (she hides during that month to avoid friends) esapecially the last week, next is August.
c dis one !
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by ARareGem(f): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2011
Now I get you, honeric. smiley
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by cynthiafred67(f): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2011
@op November has it
but Come on guys what happened 2 june?
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Natasha2(f): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2011
Na wa for some people oh they didn't ask you to vote your birth month grin grin grin

November all the wayyyyyyyy cheesy
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by jackpot(f): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
^you got it wrong, dear. That was the question.
Check the question on the poll again. The poll question decides the topic question. you grab? wink it's natural that people'll try promoting their month.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by chi21: 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2011
for me i think january, may, june, july, november and december
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Dynamique: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2011
May, no contest,we d best among d rest.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by oladayo042: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
Number of births in each month will always cluster around the mean and I expect each month's figure to be equal in the long run (as observation tends towards infinity).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating Or Outright Marriage? / How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / Compulsory Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.