Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll (15650 Views)

Poll: Which Month of the Year were You born on?

January: 8% (35 votes)
February: 4% (19 votes)
March: 8% (35 votes)
April: 7% (31 votes)
May: 11% (49 votes)
June: 7% (34 votes)
July: 6% (30 votes)
August: 6% (30 votes)
September: 9% (43 votes)
October: 9% (43 votes)
November: 12% (56 votes)
December: 6% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Month Of The Year Have 28 Days? / World's Oldest Married Couple Celebrate Joint 109th And 102nd Birthdays / See What Your Birth Month Has In Stock For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by untainted: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
In Nigeria for example, it could be argued that 9 months after december should be it.
Reason: because most people wait until december to tie the knot especially for Christians.
However, it doesn't follow that the first night will lead to conception.
So, most couples may conceive within the first three months; the reason why September, October and November will lead.
I was born in July-A true LEO!
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by muyoto: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2011
The weather could also be a factor

that could explain why Februrary/March is comparatively low--wouldn't want to set the sheets on fire while frolicking during the May/June heat wave. wink
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Caracta(f): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
October all the way!!! I'm 14th,
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by biolabee(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
I think more people are born in august, nov cold

february though
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by jackpot(f): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
freecocoa:

Doesn't blame me abeg,its no be my faults,the true is that I didn't know the month them born me,but its between 11:59 and 12 am of the last day of may so the doctor couldn't determine and I'm still researching on which month to choose,I've not concluded yet.
coconut omalicha grin
shakara gi a dizikwa three much oh. wink undecided
i no believe this your moonlight tales~
oya, talk the one wey you fill for clearance forms~
cheesy
crackhouse:

@poster, so u mean your poppa banged your momma on Feb 14th. That's very interesting.
lol. crack-head!! I wasn't born on Nov 14, hehehe cheesy
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by naanmin(f): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
Im August but I tink September n November have d most bdays
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by jackpot(f): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
freecocoa:

Doesn't blame me abeg,its no be my faults,the true is that I didn't know the month them born me,but its between 11:59 and 12 am of the last day of may so the doctor couldn't determine and I'm still researching on which month to choose,I've not concluded yet.
coconut omalicha grin
shakara gi a dizikwa three much oh. wink undecided
i no believe this your moonlight tales~
oya, talk the one wey you fill for clearance forms~
cheesy
crackhouse:

@poster, so u mean your poppa banged your momma on Feb 14th. That's very interesting.
lol, crack-head!!!
I wasn't born on Nov 14, hehehe tongue cheesy
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by naijadot: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
If we assume the world population is evenly distributed on 365days in a year then mathematically, the months that has the most Birthdays will be months with 31days. January, March, May, July, August, October, December
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by honeric01(m): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2011
may
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by seedord247(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2011
All of the above
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Ninilowo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
Pipu do the thing by December/ January during the break. So mathematically, na we dey rule; SEPTEMBER all the way.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by asagal(f): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
its sweet NOVEMBER all d wayyyyyyyyyy. u cnt tak it away.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by godman01(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2011
I think november has the most birthday and the poll is telling too.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by scorpiogal(f): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2011
November all da way!
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by yesboss20(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
That's right @Nayah and others. #TeamDecember: we the bestest! I'm on the 1st of Dec.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by sylve11: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
August cool
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by opiororo1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
why is it that some people are so subjective and biased. the post is not asking for ur birth month or which is the best . in simple english it reads which month has the MOST births uh. no one is asking u to explain y u feel ur month is the best. i thinknovember records the highest number. my facebuk calender notificationcan  attestto that. there is hardly any day i dont receive an average of two birthdays in november .this is not so in other months. u can observe urs too.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Sijo01(f): 11:51pm On Nov 21, 2011
Why August dey carry last na? sad sad
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by ARareGem(f): 12:16am On Nov 22, 2011
If you're Rare say May. cool
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 22, 2011
IF u r a MAYor in d house say." ah ah", n MAY is takn d lead, yipeee grin
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 22, 2011
'November born' are really special beings. . . On facebook, I tend to ve more Birthday Notifications when compared to other months, so November all d way *voted November*
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 22, 2011
Not sure about months but I'm sure about seasons!!!  grin

Any time in the spring (march/April) because the summer time is the season
for conception!!
  grin grin

but second would be the fall (esp. sept. and nov.) because of valentine's day
'freak-ons' and bootay calls!! grin grin
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by honeric01(m): 4:45am On Nov 22, 2011
It seems people love to underestimate persons born in May in most things in life, as you all can see, May is following November closely even though November was ticked by alot of people on this site as the clear winning month.

People from May are silent achievers, they don't brag, they let things take its shape naturally without having to struggle for it.

I am sure before the all member of this forum finish voting, we'd see what the Maylites/Mayors are made of. cool

ARareGem:

If you're Rare say May. cool

tongue
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by rman: 6:07am On Nov 22, 2011
naijadot:

If we assume the world population is evenly distributed on 365days in a year then mathematically, the months that has the most Birthdays will be months with 31days. January, March, May, July, August, October, December

This is what simple logic should tell everyone. When I saw the topic this is exactly what came to my mind.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Emmyk(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2011
Na October jooor, my classmates most have october as their bday, family members, even facebookfriends, i often get notified that almost 5friends were having their birthday in eachday of October, if this is not same with you,, Then you are adding the wrong guys :p
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by ikechukz(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2011
mine is july but i know many people who were born in november.guess your myth is kinda right.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by jackpot(f): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2011
naijadot:

rman:

This is what simple logic should tell everyone. When I saw the topic this is exactly what came to my mind.
clearly November is rubbishing that logic now.

Even though November has only 30 days, it's still polling 13% whereas the mean percentage is 8.3%
Remember the 7 months with 31 days, none's that close to November now.

Another thing worth mentioning is February. . .comparing it's poll result we have now we can see November birthdays are 3 times as much as February's.

Why is February this far behind even when it's only 2days shorter than November?
Any clues?
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by maxygirl(f): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2011
its def November, I am a November child too and on my birthday, i know about 9 other persons celebrating on the same day
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by osea4real: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2011
[color=#000099]July is the month! in my family of 7, 3 of us were born in July
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by ekpey: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2011
JANUARY! JANUARY! AND JANUARY ALL THE WAY, THE FIRST AND THE BEST.
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by Dele99: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2011
Sijo01:

Why
biolabee link=topic=807904.msg9604044#msg9604044 date=1321903803:

I think more people are born in august,  nov cold
february though

Not as much as i thought before the poll. As special people dem screen many people wey try to come out for our month

August dey carry last na? sad sad

How we wan take carry last. 'e no get as e dey be'
Re: Which Month Has The Most Birthdays. . .>>>poll by honeric01(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2011
November in the lead, followed closely by May, 324 members voted already, more to come, stay tuned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / Yoruba Women And Their Love For Igbo Men / I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.